Music tastes - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 29-10-2004, 12:34 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #21
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

I like vinyl, tastes much better than CDs.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 06:16 AM   Senior Registered Member #22
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Did you have to include that last bit of information in your picture narg? =\ http://www.jetstrash.com/playlist.html is my playlist if you want to see.
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 07:08 AM   Officer #23
Ashlyn
Militia Lieutenant

oh joy, another list thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
Current fave bands: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead, Muse, Keane, Jet and R.E.M.
i like to see red hot chili peppers and keane in the same sentence heheh ( i dont think i've heard Keane though, and may i say, what a shit name for a band)
the last CDs i bought were the libertines, the thrills, placebo and dallas crane
Ashlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 09:06 PM   #24
seitanic

My favorite types of music are: indie rock, hardcore, hip-hop (mostly anticon stuff), drum and bass, psytrance, idm, jazz and of course, folk.

I'll spare you all the incessant name dropping and just list the last few albums that I've bought (read: downloaded).

Mono - Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined
Subtle - A New White
Eliott Smith - From a Basement on a Hill
Devendra Banhart - Ninjo Rojo
Stars - Set Yourself on Fire
Blood Brothers - Crimes
The Fiery Furnaces - Blueberry Boat
The Arcade Fire - Funeral
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Shake the Sheets
Isis - Panopticon
seitanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 10:13 PM   Senior Registered Member #25
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seitanic
Devendra Banhart - Ninjo Rojo
OMG LETS BE FRIENDS!!!!!!
Old 30-10-2004, 01:34 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #26
Liam
Bogan Elite

Muse, Metallica, Slayer, Jimi Hendrix, Rammstein, Sepultura, Static-X, Joe Satriani, Dillinger Escape Plan, Green Day, Drowning Pool, Deep Purple, Anthrax, Alice Cooper. Etc.
Old 30-10-2004, 10:16 AM   #27
The Black Rider

13th Floor Elevators, Accelera Deck, Alice In Chains, Laurie Anderson, Aphex Twin, Apoptygma Berzerk, Fiona Apple, At The Drive-In, Atari Teenage Riot, Autechre, Johann Sebastian Bach, Bauhaus, The Beatles, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Belle and Sebastian, Björk, Black Sabbath, The Blood Brothers, The Boredoms, David Bowie, Benjamin Britten, Butthole Surfers, John Cage, John Cale, Can, Captain Beefheart, Johnny Cash, The Chieftains, Frédéric Chopin, The Clash, David Allan Coe, Ornette Coleman, John Coltrane, The Corrs (guilty pleasure), Cream, The Cure, Miles Davis, Dead Kennedys, Claude Debussy, Depeche Mode, Devo, Donovan, The Doors, Duran Duran, Bob Dylan, Echo and the Bunnymen, Einstürzende Neubauten, Duke Ellington, Brian Eno, The Fall, Faust, Frog Eyes, Fugazi, The Fugs, Vincent Gallo, Gilbert and Sullivan, Dizzy Gillespie, Paul Giovanni, Philip Glass, Godspeed You Black Emperor!, The Grateful Dead, George Harrison, PJ Harvey, Gustav Holst, Icy Demons, Iron Maiden, Charles Ives, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Jam, Joy Division, King Crimson, The Kinks, Kraftwerk, John Lennon, The Lounge Lizards, Low, John Lurie, Gustav Mahler, Bob Marley, The Mars Volta, Massive Attack, Nellie McKay, The Misfits, Moby, Mogwai, The Moldy Peaches, Thelonious Monk, The Monkees, Morrissey, The Move, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, My Bloody Valentine, NEU!, Roy Orbison, New Order, Nine Inch Nails, Michael Nyman, Pink Floyd, The Pixies, Iggy Pop, Popul Vuh, Sergei Prokofiev, Public Enemy, Pulp, Queen, Radiohead, Maurice Ravel, Lou Reed, Rites of Spring, The Rolling Stones (pre-1972 only), Dmitri Shostakovich, Sigur Rós, The Smashing Pumpkins, Elliott Smith, The Smiths, Sonic Youth, The Specials, Stereolab, The Stone Roses, Sun Ra, T-Rex, Talking Heads, Tin Hat Trio, Traffic, U2 (pre-Achtung Baby), The Velvet Underground, Tom Waits, Muddy Waters, Kurt Weill, The Who, Wesley Willis, Wu-Tang Clan, Xiu Xiu, XTC, Yes, Yo La Tengo, Neil Young, Frank Zappa, John Zorn.
Old 30-10-2004, 10:52 AM   #28
Timmy

Slayer, metallica, static x, slipknot, mudvayne, meshuggah, sepultura, fear factory,greenday, anything that will give your head a good fuck basically ;p
Old 30-10-2004, 02:07 PM   Senior Registered Member #29
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Rider
13th Floor Elevators, Accelera Deck, Alice In Chains, Laurie Anderson, Aphex Twin, Apoptygma Berzerk, Fiona Apple, At The Drive-In, Atari Teenage Riot, Autechre, Johann Sebastian Bach, Bauhaus, The Beatles, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Belle and Sebastian, Björk, Black Sabbath, The Blood Brothers, The Boredoms, David Bowie, Benjamin Britten, Butthole Surfers, John Cage, John Cale, Can, Captain Beefheart, Johnny Cash, The Chieftains, Frédéric Chopin, The Clash, David Allan Coe, Ornette Coleman, John Coltrane, The Corrs (guilty pleasure), Cream, The Cure, Miles Davis, Dead Kennedys, Claude Debussy, Depeche Mode, Devo, Donovan, The Doors, Duran Duran, Bob Dylan, Echo and the Bunnymen, Einstürzende Neubauten, Duke Ellington, Brian Eno, The Fall, Faust, Frog Eyes, Fugazi, The Fugs, Vincent Gallo, Gilbert and Sullivan, Dizzy Gillespie, Paul Giovanni, Philip Glass, Godspeed You Black Emperor!, The Grateful Dead, George Harrison, PJ Harvey, Gustav Holst, Icy Demons, Iron Maiden, Charles Ives, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Jam, Joy Division, King Crimson, The Kinks, Kraftwerk, John Lennon, The Lounge Lizards, Low, John Lurie, Gustav Mahler, Bob Marley, The Mars Volta, Massive Attack, Nellie McKay, The Misfits, Moby, Mogwai, The Moldy Peaches, Thelonious Monk, The Monkees, Morrissey, The Move, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, My Bloody Valentine, NEU!, Roy Orbison, New Order, Nine Inch Nails, Michael Nyman, Pink Floyd, The Pixies, Iggy Pop, Popul Vuh, Sergei Prokofiev, Public Enemy, Pulp, Queen, Radiohead, Maurice Ravel, Lou Reed, Rites of Spring, The Rolling Stones (pre-1972 only), Dmitri Shostakovich, Sigur Rós, The Smashing Pumpkins, Elliott Smith, The Smiths, Sonic Youth, The Specials, Stereolab, The Stone Roses, Sun Ra, T-Rex, Talking Heads, Tin Hat Trio, Traffic, U2 (pre-Achtung Baby), The Velvet Underground, Tom Waits, Muddy Waters, Kurt Weill, The Who, Wesley Willis, Wu-Tang Clan, Xiu Xiu, XTC, Yes, Yo La Tengo, Neil Young, Frank Zappa, John Zorn.
You seem to like every type or period of music =\ That is one huge list... I'd like to add to mine Placebo and The Vines

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2004, 12:47 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #30
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Good music.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 09:56 AM   #31
AliceinChains
Newcomer

thanks

cool thanks everybody for participating. helped me out a lot.
peace,
beers,
tom
AliceinChains is offline   Reply With Quote