The truth about "witches" - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 10-11-2004, 05:47 AM   #61
Nick

Aurea, how can a "God" that doesn't exist be offended by something I say? I don't believe in God. Well I guess I shouldn't say I don't believe in God, it's just that so far I have seen no conclusive evidence that any God or supreme being exists.
So I won't rule out the possibility that there is a God, but I won't believe in God either until someone gives me some hard evidence to prove God's existence. And the Bible does not count as hard evidence.
I've had Bible scriptures thrown at me my whole life. Believe it or not I was actually raised in a very conservative and religious home and I used to be just like you, I thought all nonChristians were hell bound. But one day I opened my eyes and realised that no one, not my preacher nor my parents, had actually ever given me a good reason as to why I should believe in God. They just opened a Bible and said "there's your evidence," but the Bible IS NOT conclusive evidence because there's no way to prove that what the Bible says is true. Infact there's less evidence supporting the stories of the Bible than there is supporting evolution. So until you give me some evidence I choose to remain an agnostic Darwinist.

"Banish me from eden if you will,
but first let me eat of the fruit of knowledge."
~Col. Robert Green Ingersoll
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 02:15 PM   #62
AureaMediocritas

Omniscient God will punish you for this blasphematory propaganda.

No, really, he will.
Old 11-11-2004, 04:53 AM   #63
Nick

You know a question I've long had is if you need to be a Christian to go to Heaven, doesn't that mean you have to be a Satanist to go to Hell? And if that's the case than what happens to people like me who are atheist or agnostic? Do we just get to wander the universe for all eternity or what? That actually sounds like more fun than Heaven, I mean Heaven really sounds boring. There's no bad language, no drinking, and no bar room brawls. Being of Irish descent that doesn't sound fun at all, they've taken away all my favorite activities. I'd rather just aimlessly wander the universe because the universe is infinite so I'd never run out of things to go and see.

"Banish me from eden if you will,
but first let me eat of the fruit of knowledge."
~Col. Robert Green Ingersoll
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 06:02 AM   #64
LoveKeria

For a start God is NOT and i repeat NOT male. How could God be? If God is male wouldn't God have fucked up absolutly everything. Yup. God was most definitly FEMALE...and remains FEMALE. Anyway...God is not God as christians represent him...i've always had a problem with that. Oh and about the male/female thing...God is an entity...technically not Male Or Female...but you know.
AKA LoveKeria
LoveKeria is offline   Reply With Quote