Louie The Pimp - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 24-10-2004, 04:15 PM   #21
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Yeah...you're just adding more proof to the argument that you're not a guy after all. FFS real men have a code about not ripping off another guy's girl, cos that's not only cuntish and unmanly, it goes against the principle of the brotherhood of man against the evils of women.
Friends have a code. Strangers amoung men do not. And I for one will happliy go to England and give you a healthy beating. hehe. Amercian style beating. Then we can go to the pub and get trashed with the most foul tasting, cheapest beer there is.

A true playa makes his actions known. The woman already knows if he's going for sex or going for a relationship, and therefore, it is her choice whether to proceed or not. It's 2004 Haz, you can't tell me that you still think men are the only gender that practices promiscuity?
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 07:04 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #22
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
Friends have a code. Strangers amoung men do not. And I for one will happliy go to England and give you a healthy beating. hehe. Amercian style beating. Then we can go to the pub and get trashed with the most foul tasting, cheapest beer there is.
Nahh. We can get Guinness, which is a fucking Godsend. You'll need it after I ram a steel-capped boot upside your skull. And all men have a code. We've gotta be united against the evils of women dude.

Quote:
A true playa makes his actions known. The woman already knows if he's going for sex or going for a relationship, and therefore, it is her choice whether to proceed or not. It's 2004 Haz, you can't tell me that you still think men are the only gender that practices promiscuity?
Did I say that? Just said it was cuntish to go after another man's girl. And personally I think going for two girls at the same time is slightly beyond promiscuity. One after another is a TOTALLY different story
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 01:49 AM   #23
NearokA

Quote:
Nahh. We can get Guinness, which is a fucking Godsend. You'll need it after I ram a steel-capped boot upside your skull. And all men have a code. We've gotta be united against the evils of women dude.
Real men drink homemade moonshine. lol. And you'll need that after I break my steel-capped boot up in yo' ass!

In an ideal world, we'd all stand united, but this is a world of capitalism. Sooner or later, every man will turn on his brother for some sweet ass...it happens all the time and to the very best of friends. Women are evil, but there is little we can do about it. lol. We are but poor players on a stage...and the women are the puppet masters!

Quote:
Did I say that? Just said it was cuntish to go after another man's girl. And personally I think going for two girls at the same time is slightly beyond promiscuity. One after another is a TOTALLY different story
I'll make note to go after your girl. hehe. O, and make sure your girl has a cunt, okay? None of that trans-sexual stuff...

No really, I mean, if you like the girl, and you think there is a strong chance she likes you, go for it. Remember, it's the woman who chooses the man, not the other way around...
--Mos Def
Old 25-10-2004, 12:12 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #24
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Do you get a lot of stains NeraokA?
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 02:27 PM   #25
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoggy
Do you get a lot of stains NeraokA?
From the moonshine or the Hazzle beating?
--Mos Def
Old 25-10-2004, 02:33 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #26
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

No, wanking over your greatness and the shitstains down your bib frm all the crap you speak
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 06:30 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #27
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoggy
No, wanking over your greatness and the shitstains down your bib frm all the crap you speak
Poggs just OWNED Nearoka's arse. Incidentally, where did this Hazzle-beating occur? Last I checked I've consistently stomped a hole through you.
Old 25-10-2004, 09:54 PM   Senior Registered Member #28
ryan

This is all off topic.
Get back on topic.

p.s.- the main idea is to go after what you want. you'll hate yourself for being a puss and not trying.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 11:30 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #29
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
the main idea is to go after what you want. you'll hate yourself for being a puss and not trying.
All depends if he values his friendship with her. If he does, he's risking it by making the "player" move and going after her when she has a fella. She may think him an insensitive, cocky, self-serving prick, and never speak to him again. Then again, she may have newfound respect for him...women be fickle creatures. Question is, does he want to risk it?
Old 25-10-2004, 11:41 PM   Senior Registered Member #30
ryan

Quote:
All depends if he values his friendship with her. If he does, he's risking it by making the "player" move and going after her when she has a fella. She may think him an insensitive, cocky, self-serving prick, and never speak to him again. Then again, she may have newfound respect for him...women be fickle creatures. Question is, does he want to risk it?
reward comes from risk.
its hard to come out on top when you dont put yourself out there and try.
Old 26-10-2004, 12:01 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #31
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
reward comes from risk.
its hard to come out on top when you dont put yourself out there and try.
You make a good point. He who dares wins and all that...
Old 26-10-2004, 01:21 AM   Senior Registered Member #32
ryan

Quote:
You make a good point. He who dares wins and all that...
as the poker saying (and matt damon quote from Rounders) goes:
"you can't lose what you dont put in the middle. but you cant win much either"
Old 26-10-2004, 07:45 PM   Senior Registered Member #33
Louie

So I should go for and ask Danielle out? Hm, that is risky but the reward would be worth the risk........
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2004, 08:34 PM   Senior Registered Member #34
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie
So I should go for and ask Danielle out? Hm, that is risky but the reward would be worth the risk........
Re-read what I said about risk.
Old 30-10-2004, 12:16 AM   Senior Registered Member #35
Louie

I have decided to be just really close friends with Danielle. I will keep my hopes up about her, if she ever breaks up with her guy, but I won't worry about her. The other girl, Brittany, has been kind of ignoring me? I don't know why, or if she even is ignoring me, but it's kinda weird........
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote