Jurassic Park 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 06:29 AM   #1
jetsniper
Newcomer

Jurassic Park 4

Sorry if this has already been posted but Rotten Tomatoes has her listed for Jurassic Park 4. Anyone else heard anything about this?
Old 04-08-2004, 06:32 AM   #2
Glare

All I know is, she is playing as the T-Rex

Old 04-08-2004, 06:46 AM   #3
jetsniper
Newcomer

bah, just saw the other thread. Sorry
Old 04-08-2004, 07:02 AM   #4
Glare

Petition to Ban starts here

Old 04-08-2004, 08:38 AM   #5
Cas_E_J
Newcomer

Location: Desloge,Missouri...wished i lived in Smallville, Kansas
Smile Hey

Hey I started the other thread, I really wanted to know too if someone else has heard anything. I was really hoping it was true,but i guess its not. But i mean like Rotten Tomotoes is like a i dont know what its called but like a professinal movie website aint it? well i just really wished it was true,cause i thought it would be AWESOME! IF any one knows any other info, post or email me loola_da06@hotmail.com THANX!
"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends" -Penny Lane (Kate Hudson) In Almost Famous.
Old 04-08-2004, 02:39 PM   Senior Registered Member #6
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Yeah, JPIV looks to be promising. From what movies.com has posted, the plot goes something like this:
Sightings of "lizard-like creatures" have become increasingly more common in Costa Rica. A team of "experts" is dispatched, only to find dino's breeding at an astronomical rate, threatining a near-by continent (North America, perhaps?) From what I've heard, Sam Neil and Jeff Gouldblum(s/p) are in talks to sign-on, and as of late, Keira Knightley, until she didn't Anyway, the movie is scheduled for a Christmas '05 release, mainly because most of the theaters at MGM are being used for Bond 21(unconfirmed title). Plus, MGM is spending most of there time building a giant tank, since it's rumored that most of the movie will take place underwater. Very Cool.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:38 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #7
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

This has always been thought of as a substance-less rumour...and I truly hope it remains so...it'd obliterate Keira's career beyond repair...much as the star wars prequels ALMOST (nay, pretty much HAVE) decimated Natalie's.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:46 PM   Senior Registered Member #8
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Ain't that the truth, Hazzle?
Old 05-08-2004, 01:06 AM   Officer #9
Mags
Officer

Haz wins.

Locked...
Closed Thread