help keira fans!!! - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 01:00 AM   #1
keiralovernumber1

Wink help keira fans!!!

attention all keira knightley fans i need your expertise, in the picture gallery under the magazine column the Hello magazine issue of November 2003 i was hoping if anyone having a copy of that issue could tell me the designer of the dress she's wearing on the staircase. anyone who may have read my profile may remember i'm engaged now and absolutely love that dress and would like to find out who designed. needless to say i will not be nearly as breathtaking as keira herself but i would like to try just the same. any information would be deeply appreciated. thanks so much.

Old 01-08-2004, 01:06 AM   #2
Glare

it was me

Old 01-08-2004, 03:24 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
Elijahfan

keiralovernumber1, what you're saying and what your profile says is confusing me. please explain...

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Old 01-08-2004, 03:29 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahfan
keiralovernumber1, what you're saying and what your profile says is confusing me. please explain...
"anyone who may have read my profile may remember i'm engaged now and absolutely love that dress and would like to find out who designed." - keiralovernumber1

*all edited due to Hazzle's excellent explanation*
Still could've been posted clearer...

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp

Last edited by deviljet88; 01-08-2004 at 03:55 AM.
Old 01-08-2004, 03:38 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Can we all read in here...I understood what was meant...here's the text

Birthday:
August 25, 1984
Biography:
I want to marry Angelina Jolie, Aaliyah's my guardian angel, and have an affair with keira
Interests:
my fiance, my collections, and reading to name a few
library aide

Now ignore the bloody bio, as that's just the person's fantasy. Look at INTERESTS and you'll see..."MY FIANCE". So just because someoen says they WANT to marry Angelina Jolie, that's just a fantasy...what they meant was the fiance comment shows they're engaged to SOMEONE.

Kids!
Old 01-08-2004, 08:43 AM   #6
Snoug
Newcomer

Hi im new here just wanted to say hi.

I really enjoy Keira's acting and shes very pretty.

Im also a Natalie Portman Fan lol go figure i did not even now the connection till i read the site.
Old 01-08-2004, 01:54 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #7
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Welcome...but if you want to post a "hi" thread, please use the Newcomers forum...you'll just find you'll get a better response and you won't annoy the mods...also you've just taken this way off topic Not meaning to be rude, just post this in the right place.
Old 01-08-2004, 03:12 PM   #8
keiralovernumber1

Wink a little clarity here

I would think my profile wouldn't be so complicated to some, however I'll assume that the answer to my request of the dress designer (the whole point for the post to begin with) is "no" due to the fact many were more concerned with figuring out my "enigmatic" profile than replying to the question that i sought out help for. anyone who may yet still know of that answer I would be forever thankful for your help. thank you all so much for looking at the thread.

Old 01-08-2004, 03:15 PM   #9
keiralovernumber1

thank you so much for understanding my biography, i had no idea it would be so complicated.

Old 01-08-2004, 03:23 PM   Knightley News #10
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keiralovernumber1
attention all keira knightley fans i need your expertise, in the picture gallery under the magazine column the Hello magazine issue of November 2003 i was hoping if anyone having a copy of that issue could tell me the designer of the dress she's wearing on the staircase.
I have the magazine but it doesn't say who the designer was as the photo wasn't commissioned by them, it was just a 'stock' photo from an earlier Mike Owen photoshoot. This is the photo you're referring to, I believe:
http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/alb...n/00008462.jpg

Paul
Old 01-08-2004, 03:29 PM   First Class Member Officer #11
Sarah
Nice

Either way, you probably can't afford it!
Old 01-08-2004, 10:47 PM   Officer #12
DragonRat
Officer

Good job, Paul. I hope this answers your question, keiralovernumber1. And if it doesn't, then yeah, Sarah slightly proffers her plausible opinion.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
Closed Thread