Today's Unhappiness - Page 45 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:17 PM   Senior Registered Member #881
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

Same village only an apartment instead of a house. I'm now living in a one bedroom apartment together with my mom so that means chaos.
Ardnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #882
eelliiinn

I'm back in Sweden, and I hate it -.-
Old 14-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #883
eelliiinn

Last night I put one of my phones in the sink while washing my hands, so it's totally water damaged now. I can see that I have got texts, but I can't open them because the buttons don't work. I'm so frustrated because I waited all night yesterday for those texts that I think are there now!! >.<
Old 22-08-2010, 12:17 AM   #884
eelliiinn

Friday was first day back in school. My new timetable is proper shit. Monday mornings I start with biology from 8.30 - 11.40, then a 4 hours and 10 minutes long gap, and then I end at 5.20. Then add 1 hour by bus to get to school and 1 hour to get home. And I start at 8.30 every day. Thursdays I also end at 5.20 and Fridays 5.10. I'm starting to hate the IB. So yeah I guess it's time to say goodbye to my social life for the rest of the year now. Nice.
Oh and I daydream about slowly and painfully killing my new Swedish teacher. She's horrible. The one I had last year was awesome, this one is not. I hate her. End of story.
Old 22-08-2010, 01:32 AM   Senior Registered Member #885
michael22
eternally screwed

Sorry to hear that Elin.
Today I am unhappy because I look outside and see orange smoke in the air from a forest fire 2800km away.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:28 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #886
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I'm unhappy because my neighbours have put in a planning application to let them carry on doing...what they've been doing since January (making all locals' lives hell). The scary part is they just might get away with it, despite a petition with 150+ signatures opposing the application, 20+ people having written objection letters and 14 official complaints, including a smoke nuisance notice and planning enforcement notice being served against them already.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:15 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #887
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Bugger. Get to know someone on the local council, politic it up.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:46 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #888
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Working on it. Got support from one of the local councillors, the noise nuisance team and planning enforcement. Working on getting Health and Safety on to it (there's a few issues that fall under their remit) too.

Slightly worried because the temple are resorting to dirty tactics. We collected a petition of surrounding residents. They've got ten letters from people in our neighbourhood who claim we approached them and misrepresented ourselves as representing the temple organisation. The fucked up thing is, we didn't even visit 5 or 6 of the places, and only two of the ten signed our petition. We have since discovered one of those two said she only signed their letter because they kept harassing her and ringing her bell non-stop. They've told people they'll "burn in hell" for opposing a place of worship, that it's a sin, all sorts of emotional blackmail, bordering on threats. It's unseemly.

They've been collecting a petition (300 signatures) and garnering support using their website. I've seen the planning file and their side of it (in favour of the application) dwarfs ours, but it's padded with people from India and Malaysia! Even the UK-based ones are from places like Slough, Essex and Birmingham. I'm hoping the council disregards their views; they don't live here, what business is it of theirs? If the temple relocates, they can still go. That's all we want.

It's because the temple's been telling its worshippers that we, in the house next door, are trying to close them down. Which isn't quite true. We've asked the council to help them relocate, so those people can go pray, without disturbing the local neighbourhood. You should see the dirty looks we get. Every person who walks past our house looks in, and if looks could kill...it's like being a prisoner in your own house. It's fucking insane, hopefully the council can see that.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:04 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #889
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

That's wild dude. Hopefully the council will see sense, you never can tell though.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:37 AM   Banned User #890
angelababy
Banned

I had an image of brad getting action as he stated in the opposite thread.
angelababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:07 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #891
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I'm 30 today. Think that's more than enough reason to be unhappy.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #892
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
I'm 30 today. Think that's more than enough reason to be unhappy.
Congratulations!

Doesn't seem to be entirely working. This is Deborah Henson-Conant the World's most famous Jazz Harpist, and she gave us permission to give this to special people.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #893
da bahstid
Newcomer

Didn't sleep last night due to sore throat, stuffy nose, congested with huge headache today, this is during a vacation and I'm supposed to be at a social in an hour for a friend who's funeral is tomorrow.
da bahstid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 11:40 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #894
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope you feel better soon.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:34 AM   #895
da bahstid
Newcomer

I appreciate that Hazzle. But it's too late. My friend is now married.

I got over it though because the reception was a blast.

And today I happen to feel awesome. I don't know what's wrong with all you people, including previous me.
da bahstid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #896
seventhson

Broken Appointments!

The company that repaired my house foundation with life-time warranty is more than 2 hours late. I've arranged my schedule to stay home for tech. to re-inspect my foundation. Tech calls to say sorry he's late, be here in 30 minutes, but that was over an hour ago. Wish people would keep their word.
seventhson is offline   Reply With Quote