Room/Housemate Funnies - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 25-08-2008, 11:06 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #61
Mandy
Honourary Brit

I used to live with a gay guy in my old town in a trailer (in a trailer park, haha). For some reason, the Mormons FLOCKED to that area. We always saw them riding 'round on their bicycles in their black suit jackets in the summertime. They kept coming to our house and leaving pamphlets and shit, so we decided to get them to leave us alone.

My roomate then proceeded to answer the door in a towel and "accidentally" drop it. He turned around to bend over and pick it up. We never saw them again, haha.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2008, 11:19 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #62
Leonie
Elle

Here we go.

C-ouch:

We went from a perfectly acceptable greyish blue cover (like the cushions) to this dark blue, shiny monstrosity. Where does one buy these things anyway?

Tablecloth:

This is actually more like a mosquito net. Apparently it's a curtain, but she decided she liked it as a tablecloth. Again - why?

She hasn't so much made the place look homey, more like... I think the word I'm looking for is "insane".

PS. Flowers are a lot more purple and fake without flash photography. Note the stray red one.
Old 25-08-2008, 11:26 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #63
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

That couch looks like some kind of massive fungal growth. The overall effect is as terrifying as you suggested.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2008, 11:30 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #64
Leonie
Elle

It looks like what Britney Spears' next wedding gown might look like.
Old 26-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #65
Joly

I'm more concerned about that strange door handle
Joly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 01:27 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #66
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

The couch looks like something out of an Austin Powers movie. Or a brothel.
One of my roommates pissed in another roommate's purple acrylic bong which he had the annoying habit of calling "Barney".
No knifeplay though.
Old 26-08-2008, 02:42 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #67
Leonie
Elle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joly View Post
I'm more concerned about that strange door handle
It's got some weird archaic lock on it, must have been a front door in a past life. My house is weird. Thankfully, I am escaping this week.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:40 AM   Senior Registered Member #68
michael22
eternally screwed

Have you guys lived through the shower rug made from both of your housemate's hair that they refuse to clean for over a week?
Old 06-05-2010, 07:54 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #69
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Nice.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:45 AM   Banned User #70
angelababy
Banned

I had a roommate who bragged about various sexual exploits with several different females. Problem was, most of us were closer to said females than he.
angelababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:55 AM   Senior Registered Member #71
michael22
eternally screwed

My landlord broke up with his girl friend on new years eve while I was away over the holidays. The girlfriend owned the toaster, microwave, shower curtain, couch, the two tables, the cutlery, the pots and pans (minus my sweet cast=iron one) the cooking utensils (can openers, spatulas etc.) shelves and she managed to break the door handle before she left.

I recieved no warning or notice of this so I came back from holidays to find a vastly underfurnished place, uncomfortable but workable. That same night my landlord decided to bake paint onto his friends muffler which melted the oven and ruined the stove top. So now other than stealing plastic cutlery from uni I can no longer heat any food.

So tonight I came up with an alternative since I can not afford to eat out every night. I placed water and rice in a steel bowl covered it with tinfoil and ventured out in the cold. My goal was to find a public bbq stand in the park and enough dead fall to make a servicaeable fire. Thusly I succeeded and had enough water left over to make hot chocolate.

Now if only I could get him to stop having parties on weeknights that fo on past three am.