Today's Unhappiness - Page 42 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 20-06-2009, 10:43 PM   Senior Registered Member #821
Richard
Dated

I can't find a job, so I'm going back to school in August. And I haven't written one word in my screenplay since I started over eight months ago.

I suck. Are you reading this Brad, Jake, Kelsey?... I suck!

But I am finally getting my driver's license (permit, actually) on the 29th. Big deal, my uncle says; any idiot can get a license. True, but this is quite an event for me so don't nobody spoil it. My uncle also says I need to beef up and start jogging. He even bought me running shoes, running shorts, and those low cut socks that runners wear. I'm underweight, so I'm actually looking forward to this change.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:00 AM   Senior Registered Member #822
JenR
on loan from np.com

punched my window and broke it..

JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #823
eelliiinn

^ that sucks... great pic though!
Old 15-07-2009, 08:15 PM   Senior Registered Member #824
michael22
eternally screwed

had my offer of placement of edinburgh university retracted due to events beyond my control and sabotage from my parents.

* Now I've also been mugged today. yay.

Last edited by michael22; 16-07-2009 at 05:06 AM.
michael22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 09:51 PM   Senior Registered Member #825
michael22
eternally screwed

Today I tripped in the kitchen and performed a very hard kick to the corner of a counter as I fell. My foot now has a 3 inch long deep gash in it. I disinfected it with iodine and then stichted myself up. Sometimes living on your own sucks ass........
Old 17-03-2010, 01:38 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #826
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I'm somewhat breaking the rules here (yeah, what's new there?) but ever since I randomly popped by the other day I've been sorely unhappy over the current state of this place. This seemed as good a place as any to vent.

I get that a lot of the "regulars" from the old days haven't been around as much (myself included) but Jesus Christ, who knew the rest of you had fuck all to say?! Whatever happened to all that talk that it was the likes of me that were "stifling" the others? It was clearly bullshit, that's what.

The last new post (before this one) was back in February. The shoutbox goes back over a week. During the peak it'd be rare for there to be more than a day without a single new post, or more than an hour without a new shout.

Come on people! I get that Keira's career's been quiet but since when was this place ever defined by how busy she was? Yes, sure, when she was busy so was KKW, but when she wasn't the place didn't just die. Pick up the pace!

(And yes, I plan on being a little more active now. You have been warned.)
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 06:44 PM   Senior Registered Member #827
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

I'm unhappy Haz made me feel guilty.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 01:02 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #828
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelain_Doll View Post
I'm unhappy Haz made me feel guilty.
I'm unhappy about that too. Wasn't my intention. Then again, we got PeeDee back, and you're awesome, so the ends justify the means.
Old 30-03-2010, 06:35 PM   Senior Registered Member #829
Porcelain_Doll

it's okay, I cried buckets and took it out on the pillow. All better now.

I'm unhappy I caught this stupid flu, which won't allow me to go out tomorrow I had plans. They involved my computer. Snif.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

my blog

Old 30-03-2010, 07:00 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #830
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I'm unhappy that I'm so freaking tired.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:17 AM   #831
eelliiinn

Went to a party today, met my ex for the first time since July. Everything was good and we were getting along great. After a while I started regretting dumping him and somehow things felt kind of like before.. Then I found out that one of the girls there (the prettiest one of course) was his new girlfriend. Sorta sucks, since I was totally over him before tonight.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:57 AM   Senior Registered Member #832
Porcelain_Doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelliiinn View Post
Went to a party today, met my ex for the first time since July. Everything was good and we were getting along great. After a while I started regretting dumping him and somehow things felt kind of like before.. Then I found out that one of the girls there (the prettiest one of course) was his new girlfriend. Sorta sucks, since I was totally over him before tonight.
I'm sorry to hear that Break-ups suck. And finding out the other person moved on, even more....he should've stayed at home eating pints of ice cream and crying over losing you, I say!

I'm unhappy I stayed up all night like a complete idiot and slept through the day...waste of day. I didn't think I'd sleep so much, but I underestimated my cold (which returned full-blown when I woke up, thank you Karma)
Worst part about sleeping so much was I didn't get to skype my sis and say hi for her birthday Unforgivable.

my blog

Old 09-04-2010, 11:43 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #833
Foeni

Sorry to hear that eelliiinn - you gotta move on and find someone better than him. Sounds harsh, but that's what you gotta have on your mind in these situations..

I'm unhappy I'm too tired to go out and get drunk...
Old 10-04-2010, 12:58 AM   Senior Registered Member #834
michael22
eternally screwed

Ouch Fo.......is that even possible? Mabye get friends to bring the alchohol to you.

I am unhappy because I wore shorts yesterday but today it is minus fifteen with a windchill of minus 20. Also the hail and snow feel like broken glass flying around at 60 km/hr
Old 10-04-2010, 02:00 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #835
Mandy
Honourary Brit

I'm unhappy because I get to see my dad's side of the family tomorrow (which doesn't happen often) and I have a cold and a hurricane in my stomach (bad hamburger from work). Arggghhh.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 09:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #836
Porcelain_Doll

I'm unhappy my birthday ended in tears and a migraine.

Incidentally, that migraine was caused by spending yesterday's evening at my grandparents' eating things my stomach refuses but I can't say so lest I upset them (oy oy).
I was spending my birthday evening VERY happily at a friend's house when I got a call to go eat with them or else.
Can somebody explain to me why the fuck isn't your birthday yours? It would've made no difference to them if had we had lunch on Sunday instead of making me race through rain and traffic for a short supper (that included meat. Whenever I remind my family I'm a vegetarian this comes to mind.). Family things are always tiring, even more when you're on your own with no backup.

my blog

Old 15-04-2010, 12:53 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #837
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Angry

I'm unhappy because Arsenal just lost a league game to Spurs for the first time in ten years, no less than 20 games unbeaten, and they'll fucking dine on this for years, even if normal service is resumed next season and we smash them. They released a fucking DVD last time.

What sucks even worse is that I keep hearing how Spurs deserved to win or outplayed Arsenal when that's just bollocks. For an away side to have 65% possession and more shots on target (as well as more shots total) means we were the better side, and deserved at least a point.

Van Persie's cameo proves that if he'd been fit to start, we'd have won.

Hell, far worse than losing to Spurs was seeing, in that glorious 20 minutes, precisely what we've missed for the bulk of the season. I've long said that with a fully fit Van Persie we win the title, but to have it proved like that, in his first game in five months, almost makes it worse.

He's our Drogba, our Rooney, our Messi. Only constantly injured.
Old 17-04-2010, 06:42 AM   #838
Surprize

A tramp pilfered my friend's coffee, which stood on the table in a cafe. We were so shocked that could do nothing and he was gone. Besides, she would not have drunk it after this bastard took the cup with his filthy hands. It's not really an unhappiness, because we were laughing out loud and even recalling it I can't help myself laughing. But it's stupid Especially, taking into account that we were in the city center.
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 03:55 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #839
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Allergies. Spring has sprung and everything is yellow.
Old 19-04-2010, 08:56 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #840
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Fucking Arsenal threw away a two fucking goal lead to fucking Wigan. In ten fucking minutes!