The Best Time Of Our Lives - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Old 10-05-2007, 05:49 PM   Knightley News #61
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Luv Keira View Post
Hold on, who is keira playing in this movie, isn't Vera gonna be the main female character? Because I just saw ITV Wales filming footage on youtube, and the woman goes shes playing Caitlin, while Keiraweb says she is playing Vera. I'm confused, someone clear this up. It dont really matter, but I just wanna know, y'know.
As I wrote in the description next to the video, they got it the wrong way round.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4dYhciz_M4

Paul
Old 11-05-2007, 08:15 PM   #62
I Luv Keira
Keira Smitten Troublemaker

Yeh, my bad, I watch on my Wii, so.....

Anyway, I once again saw the Comic Relief thing with Keira and Johnny (not Depp), lol, her smile is sooo cheeky!
I Luv Keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2007, 12:28 PM   #63
I Luv Keira
Keira Smitten Troublemaker

I. cannot. believe. the. paps. missed. the. shot. of. Keira. and. Siena kissing!
I Luv Keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 02:36 PM   #64
Love Johnsson

Thx god they have drop that Lohlan bitch!
I read in the newspaper today that her swedish sponsor has drop her too, I think everyone should know what kind of catastroph it should be if she was in this film too:icon_err:
Old 24-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #65
keiraRules

i've read the reviews and they said keira was the best acting wise they said that the script wasn't the best and was weak (to be fair this is keira's mum's first film, and she was a play wrighter before not a flim writer) but they said keira's singing and welsh accent is very good she plays a supporting role in this movie and i bet she'll be nomited of an oscar for best supporting actress or something like that (i mean if ellen page can get nomited than anyone can) they said that most sences that have keira in are the best in the film, most actresses like reese witherspoon that sing in movies (as well as keira's welsh accent) always get noimations and yes the moive might not be the best or get awards but i bet keira will

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0819714/

and anyone that says keira can't act then they need help they probably never watched Atonement or Pride And Prejudice keira's acting is always good even in the jacket only the scripts aren't the best she really can do different styles of acting like in Pirates, then Atonement, and bend it like beckham all of them were very good i would like to see anyone that disses her acting skills watch them and see if they can get nomited of an oscar and two goldren globes and a bafta award

and sorry but keira is a great actress better than ellen page (she didn't deserve an oscar nom for juno at all just because she played a pregant 16 year old and in amercia were the oscars are done the legal age is 18) amy adams for enchanted or angelina jolie should've got it if keira didn't and keira was great in pirates it wouldn't be the same without her,

sorry for the long message but i hate people that think keira can't act shes better than most (including jessicia alba who if wasn't pretty wouldnt be wear she is) and lindsay lohan (was named worsed actress twice glad she became a druggey and went in rehab) she would've made this film very bad, keira is also better than most oscar winners if they didn't get ugly for the movie they might not have won at all the makeup team were better
keiraRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #66
keiraRules

Smile

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HKjuLuxDPwo

heres the tralier i love it can't wait to see it don't know who's singing at the start but i konw keira said she sings in this movie.

i smell awards coming keira way i think even thought it might not be as good as anotment it'll still be great and keira and sinanna will show there true talents
Old 14-05-2008, 01:17 PM   #67
Surprize

It looks nice, I didn't expect.
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2008, 07:41 PM   #68
Keira-PotC
Newcomer

hey everyone!!

Oh the Trailer looks amazing!! Can´twait to see the movie!!

But one question: Do anybody know the song from the middle till the end of the Triler? it sounds sooooo awesome, I really want to know the title.
May it be from X-Ray-Dog?? Please help!! I can´t find out it anywhere...

~~Keep a weather Eye on the Horizon~~
Keira-PotC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #69
KCKF

I got this sent to me by a keira knightley profile

http://www. pf757. pwp. blueyonder. co. uk/vids/edgekkbtm. wmv

Its a preview of her singing, you will probably have heard it before though haha
I dont know id that will work, Im not very good with stuff like this
Just trying to be a help!

x
Old 02-06-2008, 02:05 PM   #70
keiraRules

Smile

they have a officail website to go to with info about the movie it also says the sound track you can already buy on amazon as has parts about the soundtrack and the producer of it talks about keiras sing etc..

http://www.theedgeoflove.co.uk/

he also says about one sence were keira has to sing in a tube station were they have to hide from the bombs in the war.
which sounds like the clip we see in the video everyones saw on youtube and perezhiltons website and also the one KCKF posted so all the idiots that think thats not her can eat there own words up
Old 21-10-2008, 04:38 AM   #71
artsydoll
Newcomer

I really want to watch this movie. Its not released in the U.S. It better come out soon in the U.S. Do you think Vera and William really exist? I don't think they did.
artsydoll is offline   Reply With Quote