New Movie: Last Night - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-09-2008, 08:17 AM   Knightley News #1
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

New Movie: Last Night

Keira has been confirmed for Last Night, with filming to begin in October.

Variety has this today:

Keira Knightley, Eva Mendes, Sam Worthington and Guillaume Canet are set to star in "Last Night." Pic marks the feature directing debut of Massy Tadjedin, who wrote the script.
Gaumont and Nick Wechsler Prods. are teaming on the project, which begins production in New York next month. Gaumont is financing the film, will handle worldwide sales and will distribute in France. Wechsler produces.

Story follows a married couple, apart for a night while the husband takes a business trip with a colleague to whom hes attracted. While hes resisting temptation, his wife encounters her past love.

"When I first met Massy, it was obvious to me that she had to be a director," Wechsler said. "Last Night" provided "a compelling way to establish her filmmaking voice."

Tadjedin also scripted "Wednesday" for DreamWorks and has been writing an untitled project for Steven Spielberg.

Gaumont CEO Christophe Riandee said, "I fell in love with this very modern love story. This shows our determination to go forward with high-end English-speaking productions."