I Want to see Keira Sing a Song - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:26 AM   #21
Surprize

It's so unusual for me to see Keira singing a song, but I don't think it's impressive.
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:00 AM   Senior Registered Member #22
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

That's HAWT.

Haven't thought that for a while when looking at Keira clips.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:40 AM   #23
keiraRules

Smile

Surprize: "but I don't think it's impressive."

for an actress that never sang before it is shes not naturall blessed with a great voice she had lesson to learn to sing so for that reason it not that bad most actress in movies get singer to sing and they mime to look like they did at lease keira done it her self.
She wasn't tone deaf she was in tune atlease not a professional singer but still good enough for this movie but the one of someone singng in the tralier sound totally different to keira in the movie clip? maybe its because she was singing in a higher pitch in the movie clip to the one in the tralier or maybe its not her in the tralier gest we'll have to wait which isn't long now people
keiraRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:10 PM   #24
Joly

Quote:
Originally Posted by keiraRules View Post
for an actress that never sang before it is shes not naturall blessed with a great voice she had lesson to learn to sing so for that reason it not that bad most actress in movies get singer to sing and they mime to look like they did at lease keira done it her self.
She wasn't tone deaf she was in tune atlease not a professional singer but still good enough for this movie but the one of someone singng in the tralier sound totally different to keira in the movie clip? maybe its because she was singing in a higher pitch in the movie clip to the one in the tralier or maybe its not her in the tralier gest we'll have to wait which isn't long now people
There's this little form of punctuation that makes reading a little easier. It's called a full stop.
Joly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:07 AM   #25
Surprize

keirarules, calm down, I didn't want to insult you or Keira. I said what I think - it isn't impressive. That's all.
Surprize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #26
keiraRules

Smile

i know you didn't think it was crap but to me that was impressive very impressive for a girl thats not a singer and had lessons, keiras singing was quite impressive not the best like a professnal singer but quite good consedering it, compered to others yes she isn't the best but for an actress she is though, you can't say you wasn't impressed buy it cause i bet lots of us (including me ) was thinking keira wouldn't be that good at all yet she sounded pretty good in tune and stuff and wasn't really that bad.

and you can buy the sound track everyone on amazon it comes out on June 16, 2008

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edge-Love-An...0682007&sr=1-1

it doesn't say what songs keria sings we only know so far she sings 'Blue Tahitian Moon'
Old 05-06-2008, 09:26 AM   #27
love-nicole
Newcomer

Wow

she can sing amazing. Never would have thought that though. I really want to see this movie
Old 07-06-2008, 12:22 AM   #28
perfect_me
Newcomer

I think Keira is a really talented actress and I believe she can do whatever she wants.. sing, dance, act... if she really tries to.

I am also looking forward to her new movie I am sure the movie, and Keira, will be great..
Old 10-06-2008, 10:20 PM   #29
keiraRules

Smile

click below to here another clip of keira singing even better. keira sings about three songs in the movie we've seen two clips now and theirs one picture thats going around with a flower in her hair and blue fluffly dress can't wait

http://videos.sweet-keira.net/play.php?vid=123

and look at the other clips keiras welsh accent is pretty good
Old 11-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #30
luis

Quote:
Originally Posted by keiraRules View Post
click below to here another clip of keira singing even better. keira sings about three songs in the movie we've seen two clips now and theirs one picture thats going around with a flower in her hair and blue fluffly dress can't wait

http://videos.sweet-keira.net/play.php?vid=123

and look at the other clips keiras welsh accent is pretty good
that`s a nice site to see her sing.
it sounds great
Old 29-06-2008, 10:32 PM   #31
keiraRules

Smile

the sound track is out now (as is the moive) and i can't wait to buy the cd i've seen it in HMV and she sings FOUR songs on the album i though she only sang three buy four three of which you see her singin live in the film

watch the moive its really really great
Old 22-07-2008, 07:39 AM   #32
tiffany

keira sings quite well
she is awesome