about the website gallery - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Administratum > KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues

KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues Anything relating to the website and forums themselves. You post it, we'll answer it.

Old 01-05-2008, 01:00 PM   #1
keiraRules

Smile about the website gallery

okay is anyone esle having problems with the gallery on the website because the pictures don't come up like one file does but none of the others they don't have the thumbnaiols of all the pictures.

i was just wondering if thats a probablem that everyone has does the people that run this site all ready know this or is it just me

(and also i have a message sent to me but i don't know how to open it i've clicked on it but it doesn't come up with anything just blank)
keiraRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:32 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Digital_Ice

We have reason to believe the vulnerability that caused the site to get full of malicious code was part of the gallery script, so the galleries are offline until further notice.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
keiraRules

okay thank for letting me know i just wanted to know if it was my computer that was wrong or not
keiraRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:34 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #4
Digital_Ice

i'd recomend running a virus scanner, incase the code was able to excecute on your pc when you visited the gallery
Old 03-05-2008, 11:48 PM   #5
Keira lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
i'd recomend running a virus scanner, incase the code was able to excecute on your pc when you visited the gallery
when was the problem detected? I have been copying pictures for years from here, but not in the last 3 months (way to fucking busy to do very much).

47th Member of the Keira Knightley Posse
Keira lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:12 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #6
Digital_Ice

heh, it's within the last month, and its not the images that are affected its the actual php pages.

If you use firefox your pretty much safe anyway (how do you think we're fixing it without infecting our own pcs?) It's those fools still using MSIE that are in trouble.

Its a virus that is well know, so any virus scanner will pick it up.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #7
Auri5
Newcomer

thank god im using firefox
Old 18-05-2008, 03:34 PM   #8
Fiirdraak

Hi Digital Ice!
I was just wondering if this post is about the Trojan Click Counter (what's-its-name-anyway) virus-thing? Since I got couple of alerts from my F-Secure about a Trojan trying something and since this was the only page I was currently looking, I guessed it came here, specifically from the galleries.

Hopefully you don't get annoyed if many other people have also asked about this same issue. Since I can't tell that for sure from the previous posts.

Thanks anyway and hope you get it fixed. This IS the best Keira site out there!

Fiirdraak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 11:42 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Ice Hates you Fiirdraak, And so do I