Today's Unhappiness - Page 36 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:11 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #701
peach

Whiskey? Really. Hm honey but I used the last honey I had today. Have to get some more tomorrow.
peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:00 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #702
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach View Post
Whiskey? Really. Hm honey but I used the last honey I had today. Have to get some more tomorrow.
Just a little.

It's Monday, and not just any Monday. It's the Monday of the first full, five day week in quite some time, so it'll still feel like Monday tomorrow afternoon.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:20 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #703
Leonie
Elle

One day essay writing. It worked yesterday, and now I have to do it again. Three thousand words of agony.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:26 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #704
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
One day essay writing. It worked yesterday, and now I have to do it again. Three thousand words of agony.
Try a little whiskey and honey. It helps sore throats and writer's block.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:01 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #705
Leonie
Elle

I Fucking Hate My Housemate. I Have Never Come Across A More Immature 24-year-old So Damn Up Herself It Is No Wonder Her Arse Is Twice The Size Of My Entire Body.

(And I Totally Typed This In All Caps But The Forum Won't Let Me)
Old 11-01-2008, 09:40 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #706
peach

Work again tomorrow. On the other hand I get payed and need to pick up my paycheck.
Old 14-01-2008, 01:42 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #707
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

I think I got a cold for my birthday.
Old 19-01-2008, 07:52 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #708
Digital_Ice

I'm having a fucking nightmare of a time trying to connect an Ipod Touch to a Wanadoo Livebox.
Old 19-01-2008, 09:20 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #709
peach

I don't know what to do. I wan't to go back home. But I don't wan't to give up. I still want to give things a try, but without waiting around. I'm gonna become bitter from being lonely. Atleast at home I had people who cared for me.
So what do I do, go home, being close to my relatives wishing I was somewhere else. Or stay here without anyone, waiting for something I want? Why can't you never have both ways.
Old 19-01-2008, 10:06 PM   Senior Registered Member #710
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

I hate feeling helpless. One of the most awful feelings ever.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 01:55 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #711
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Ugh...it's Monday.
Old 21-01-2008, 02:58 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #712
Digital_Ice

I'm freezing cold and soaking wet.

Just got caught in the mother of all thunder/lightning/hailstorms on the way home, and half the towns already flooded so navigating the town centre tomorrow should be fun
Old 22-01-2008, 04:21 PM   Senior Registered Member #713
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

the looming math exam is slowly but steadily freaking me out. At least I've finally managed to contact my teacher and start prepping it today...with only 27 days to go
I really want to get this thing off my shoulders, but as usual, I doubt I will. (That doesn't mean I won't or can't, I'm just filled with doubt. Yeah...ok, I'll stop typing now.)
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #714
maegan13
Newcomer

Thumbs down

I am unhappy because i just took two two-hour finals, but i have endless hours of sonnet-searching and theme-applying research to do for my Shakespeare final later. And I can't leave till this finals over (i finished an hour early) and i'm hungry.

i hate finals. but i passed american government with a C-, so at least I'll graduate. If i live past telling my mom my grade that is . . .
maegan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 08:04 PM   #715
GoPre

I've been excited ever since I made my schedule for this semester because I had Tuesdays off, but I just found out that "TR" means Tuesday/Thursday, not just Thursday so yeah... that kind of ruins that.
GoPre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 10:24 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #716
Leonie
Elle

Heath Ledger's death is pretty disturbing and upsetting. I didn't see that one coming, he seemed to have a lot going for him. Didn't even know he was into pills of any kind.

Bloody hell, 28. And that poor daughter...
Old 22-01-2008, 11:45 PM   #717
I Luv Keira
Keira Smitten Troublemaker

Me too, I am deeply saddend by his death. He was my favourite actor by far. Why him? This is gonna take awhile to sink in. I remember watching the news at 10 on ITV and they had breaking news, I just couldn't believe it, I still can't believe it. Ahh man, bare sad.

R.I.P Heathcliff Andrew Ledger 1979-2008. - One fine actor.
Old 23-01-2008, 07:03 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #718
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

I feel sad.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:49 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #719
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Kind of silly compared to death, but I didn't even place in the screenwriting competition.
Ouch.
Need to take some time, lick my wounds and then start deconstructing the story and seeing if it's worth re-writing or whether I should simply move on to another.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:53 AM   Senior Registered Member #720
JenR
on loan from np.com

[happened yesterday morning] newest entry.
JenR is offline   Reply With Quote