|20-10-2007, 05:22 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: River of Painted Birds
Spanish For Beginners
This made me laugh...c'mon, Englishes, give it a try! You never know when these might come in handy...
"Ok, so we took
some common phrases, just try and you're gonna see how easy it is to speak Spanish:
1. Boy as n r = Voy a cenar = I'm gonna have dinner
2. N L C John = en el sillon = on the armchair
3. Be a hope and son = viejo panzon = fat old man
4. Who and see to seek ago = Juancito se cagó = Little John is a
5. S toy tree stone = estoy triston = I'm kinda sad.
6. Lost trap eat toss = los trapitos = the little rags
7. Desk can saw = descanso = (you) rest.
8. As say toon as = aceitunas = olives.
9. The head the star mall less stan dough = deje de estar molestando =stop bugging me.
10. See eye = si hay = yes, we have
11. T n s free o? = tienes frio = are you cold?
12. T N S L P P B N T S O = Tienes el pipi bien tieso = you have an erection.
13. Tell o boy ah in cruise tar = Te lo voy a incrustar = I'm going to insert it in"
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet
musings and ramblings, aka: my blog
|22-10-2007, 02:22 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|