Recent Purchases... - Page 11 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-09-2007, 12:35 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #201
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post



Ascention to gaming nirvana is complete.
i spent the first 20 minutes swiming around the plane crash bit, admiring the fact they are the first people to make water look like water, and fire look like fire
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2007, 02:20 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #202
Ranman
KKW's Therapist
 
Ranman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Traveling the world
Posts: 2,064
Is that the game you were testing out?
__________________
My mother told me every girl wants my body, and moms don't lie.
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2007, 03:18 PM   Senior Registered Member #203
Jacoby
'The Flapper'
 
Jacoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,647
GOD! I can't wait to play my copy of Bioshock. I have it for the 360, though, because my laptop wouldn't be able to run it very well. I'd rather have it for PC, but whateverz. I just need my 360 back from the warranty repair people.
__________________
I'm only here to remind Brad to take his protein pills daily.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2007, 05:40 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #204
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
nope

tabula rasa is the game was testing, its now a public beta, so anyone can test it.
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2007, 07:19 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #205
Liam
Bogan Elite
 
Liam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,446
I finished Bioshock yesterday. Its the best single player game I have played since Deus Ex.

And that 8800GTX drives it at 60fps with all the bells and whistles on.
__________________
The greatest delight is to mark one's enemy, prepare everything, avenge oneself thoroughly, and then go to sleep.
-Stalin
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2007, 08:32 PM   Senior Registered Member #206
Jacoby
'The Flapper'
 
Jacoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post

And that 8800GTX drives it at 60fps with all the bells and whistles on.
Jesus Christ.
__________________
I'm only here to remind Brad to take his protein pills daily.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 12:38 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #207
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
i belive my dual 8800GTXs are the reason its away at repair atm. lol.
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:11 AM   #208
Urbanebula
Ice's Wingman
 
Urbanebula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stoke-On-Trent - UK
Posts: 147
Can't wait for my new super PC. Then I'll actually be able to play BioShock.

My most recent purchases were birthday presents:

The Sims 2: Bon Voyage (PC)
Diner Dash (DS)
Flake Praline Bar (Mouth)
__________________
--- aut viam inveniam aut faciam ---
Urbanebula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:20 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #209
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
praline? eww.
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:23 AM   #210
Urbanebula
Ice's Wingman
 
Urbanebula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stoke-On-Trent - UK
Posts: 147


You will take that back right now or I will come over there and force feed you Guylian Shells!
__________________
--- aut viam inveniam aut faciam ---
Urbanebula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:40 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #211
Mandy
Honourary Brit
 
Mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dorothyville, USA
Posts: 3,400
Lol, Diner Dash! I was addicted to that game for about a week and then I got sick of it.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:42 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #212
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Don't worry Urb, all Ice was saying was he prefers penis in his mouth to praline.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:43 AM   #213
Urbanebula
Ice's Wingman
 
Urbanebula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stoke-On-Trent - UK
Posts: 147
Yeah, that seems to be the way its going for my missus.

Opened present, started playing.

1 hour later.

"This is really addictive!"

2 hours later.

"ARGH! THIS FUCKING GAME!!"
__________________
--- aut viam inveniam aut faciam ---
Urbanebula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:47 AM   Senior Registered Member #214
JenR
on loan from np.com
 
JenR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: TX
Posts: 439
i bought chips and hot sause and i'll still eating... god my stomach hurts.
JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:49 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #215
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
Don't worry Urb, all Ice was saying was he prefers penis in his mouth to praline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanebula View Post
Yeah, that seems to be the way its going for my missus.
erm, is it just me, or is that some reeeeeeeeealy bad timing their urb?
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:49 AM   #216
Urbanebula
Ice's Wingman
 
Urbanebula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stoke-On-Trent - UK
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
Don't worry Urb, all Ice was saying was he prefers penis in his mouth to praline.
Oh I see. That makes a lot more sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
erm, is it just me, or is that some reeeeeeeeealy bad timing their urb?
Actually from my point of view thats pretty good timing because she really likes praline.
__________________
--- aut viam inveniam aut faciam ---
Urbanebula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:51 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #217
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
erm, is it just me, or is that some reeeeeeeeealy bad timing their urb?
Heh, you say that like it'd be a bad thing. Like the man says, she REALLY likes praline.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 06:27 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #218
Liam
Bogan Elite
 
Liam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
i belive my dual 8800GTXs are the reason its away at repair atm. lol.
Dual GTXs generate enough heat to cook your southbridge controller, so you may want to invent in more cooling if your southbridge sits between the PCI-X slots.

Besides, the cards are that fucking BIG that I had to rearrange the case just to fit the bastard in.
__________________
The greatest delight is to mark one's enemy, prepare everything, avenge oneself thoroughly, and then go to sleep.
-Stalin
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #219
Urbanebula
Ice's Wingman
 
Urbanebula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stoke-On-Trent - UK
Posts: 147
Went to Rowfer's in Hanley and bought a badge which reads. "IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED FUCK OFF"

Going back into Hanley tomorrow to buy more badges.
__________________
--- aut viam inveniam aut faciam ---
Urbanebula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 07:53 PM   #220
KeiraIsFIT
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: England
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman View Post
Those are cool shoulder pads, they look like something out of Starship Troopers
Aye

Yeah thats what my mate said when i got 'em

My mate got some new RBK armour in white...he looks like a clone trooper...or w/e there called...there people that wear white in Star Wars LOL

Dunno much about Star Wars hence my lack of the names
__________________
102 Member of Keira Knightleys Posse
KeiraIsFIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.