Serial Killers - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

View Poll Results: Who's the fucked up one of the bunch?
Jeffrey Dahmer 4 16.00%
Ed Gain 6 24.00%
Jack The Ripper 10 40.00%
Ted Bundy 2 8.00%
David Berkowitz (Son Of Sam) 0 0%
Richard Ramirez (The Night Stalker) 0 0%
The Zodiac Killer 1 4.00%
Others 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-07-2004, 06:42 AM   #21
Alexander

Speaking of cannibalism, I don't see anything wrong with cannibalism in certain situations. Infact I think when a prisoner dies in prison, instead of waisting the time burying the body they should just chop it up and feed it to the other prisoners. It makes perfect sense to me because not only are they saving time by not burying the body but they are also saving money because now they won't have to ship food to the prisons anymore. Doesn't that sound logical, or am I just insane?
Old 17-07-2004, 06:45 AM   #22
alby

I think civil rights groups would jump all over your ass like a hobo on a ham sandwhich, so to speak. But I don't really care.

I'd rather the government make prisoners grow their own food, make their own clothes, build their own shelter, etc. so the public doesn't have to pay for them.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2004, 06:59 AM   Officer #23
Ashlyn
Militia Lieutenant

Jack the Ripper because he's the only one I've heard of (and reminds me of Johnny Depp)
Ashlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2004, 07:16 AM   Officer #24
DragonRat
Officer

Perhaps it's because Johnny Depp was in the movie "From Hell", which was about Jack the Ripper...

And cannibalism is certainly desirous in the situation given by Jonathan Swift in "A Modest Proposal". Of course, if that were the case, one could definitely see Christopher Reeve shouting to an ignorant crowd, "Soylent Green is people!"

Oh, and Alexander, I think I've seen that concept on NationStates.net. Sounds feasible, but I'd like to think that we're more moralistic than that, and that we believe human beings are important. The ACLU would probably tell you such things, in more than two sentences.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2004, 09:57 AM   #25
Wake
Newcomer

I'm going with Ed because he apparently made furniture from his victims skin. People who visited his house, which was in some little hunting town, didn't suspect anything because it just seemed like he made it from like deer skin. Ugh...they probably sat on his couch too.
Old 18-07-2004, 03:31 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Ok...this thread disturbs me...you lot are just too weird for words.

DR knows me too well...Cannibalism is simply wrong as it devalues the human spirit and the value of a human being as something more than any other animal (yes, I realise we're animals too, hence the word "other").

As for feeding people to prisoners...what are you on? I'll discuss this further on a more dedicated thread, this isn't the place for it.

On topic...meh...they're all disturbingly sick.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2004, 03:51 AM   #27
alby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
I would think that is the prerequisite for being a serial killer.

I always thought there were more serial killers in the world than that. I voted for Jack the Ripper.
Old 18-07-2004, 04:57 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #28
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I would think that is the prerequisite for being a serial killer.
You're really good at pointing out the obvious. Ok...my mistake for creditting you with enough intelligence to read between the lines...they're ALL disturbingly sick...not they're all sick...but they're all DISTURBINGLY sick...use of the same adjective was utilised to signify that in my opinion, they're all equally as sick. Thus stating an opinion on the matter at hand. Thank you and goodnight.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2004, 08:26 PM   Senior Registered Member #29
Richard
Dated

I'm for one am surprised that no one has yet to mention the Son of Sam. We all sit in cars right? If I recall, that's how he took his victims. But I guess he's not really fucked-up compared to the rest.
Old 18-07-2004, 11:31 PM   Officer #30
DragonRat
Officer

Well, the Son of Sam did talk to a dog, who told him to kill people. It's really pretty much how one defines the term 'fucked-up'.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2004, 11:54 PM   Senior Registered Member #31
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRat
Well, the Son of Sam did talk to a dog, who told him to kill people. It's really pretty much how one defines the term 'fucked-up'.
That's right. I remember that guy had something to do with a dog. Have you seen the Son of Sam movie? I believe it had the title S.O.S starring John Leguizamo.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:05 AM   #32
Keira lover

Ted Bundy was an evilly brillant individual. He raped and murdered some 72 women, and escaped from prison twice. However, the most brilliant serial killer was Jack the Ripper. He was not been caught for 119 yrs, and will never be. that is an accomplishment.

47th Member of the Keira Knightley Posse
Keira lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:07 AM   #33
Keira lover

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
Ok...this thread disturbs me...you lot are just too weird for words.

DR knows me too well...Cannibalism is simply wrong as it devalues the human spirit and the value of a human being as something more than any other animal (yes, I realise we're animals too, hence the word "other").

As for feeding people to prisoners...what are you on? I'll discuss this further on a more dedicated thread, this isn't the place for it.

People probably are great nurishment.

47th Member of the Keira Knightley Posse
Keira lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:41 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #34
Leonie
Elle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keira lover View Post
However, the most brilliant serial killer was Jack the Ripper. He was not been caught for 119 yrs, and will never be. that is an accomplishment.
An accomplishment? Really? I thought it was called "dying of old age."