My Videos: Richard - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > The Gallery

The Gallery Show off your creative talents here!

Old 26-02-2007, 09:09 PM   Senior Registered Member #1
Richard
Dated

My Videos: Richard

I created this yesterday afternoon and it's from Billy Wilder's 1955 comedy Seven Year Itch starring Tom Ewell and Marilyn Monroe. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this. I don't half expect it to be brilliant but I'm most proud of it. Be sure and read the description on youtube for clarification dealing with its song and why I chose it. The video, however, does seem a little stretched and blurry, and there are two reasons for this: 1. It's WMV and the quality is compressed, and 2. YouTube has the video configured at a certain resolution, but there is a button that you can click on that will decrease to its intended resolution. Do that if you wish for better viewing. I recommend that as a matter of fact.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AlZ6bngTh-8
Old 26-02-2007, 09:35 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Wow, hey I really liked it!!! If you keep doing that sort of thing, I can see you getting really good at it, nice job
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 03:52 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Cool stuff. I couldn't listen because I'm at work, but I'll give it a gander this evening.
Love the quote in your signature.
Old 28-02-2007, 06:54 PM   Senior Registered Member #4
Richard
Dated

The video doesn't really come alive until you've heard the song. It's really what makes the video work I believe.

Thanks guys!
Old 05-03-2007, 06:15 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
The video doesn't really come alive until you've heard the song. It's really what makes the video work I believe.

Thanks guys!
You're right. Much better with the sound on. Excellent work.
Old 15-06-2007, 10:30 PM   #6
jomi

Not bad...lol..I realy like the video about Marilyn Monroe!!!
jomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 01:24 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #7
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Hummmmm where is Richard,Has anyone seen him?
Old 19-06-2007, 07:17 PM   Senior Registered Member #8
Richard
Dated

I'm still here. Been lurking a lot. In case anyone is wondering, I don't know when I'll get around to making another video, if ever. Been thinking about making one with some of my favorite leading ladies from the 30's and 40's; mainly Jean Harlow, Carole Lombard, Claudette Colbert, Rita Hayworth, Lauren Bacall, Ingrid Bergman, and Greta Garbo. Everyday I think about getting started, but I decide to do something else at the last minute. This has been going for a couple months now. It's gonna be more time-consuming, though, compared to Seven Year Itch, because the latter was just one movie. In order to capture certain scenes, I would have to have the entire film(s) on my hard drive and rip the scenes from there. I'll now be dealing with multiple movies, and it's gonna be a challenge.

That was probably more than what you wanted to know.
Old 20-06-2007, 07:56 PM   #9
Calipso

me no..
Old 20-06-2007, 09:16 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #10
Foeni

Calipso, quit with the spamming. You've taken a break from it after your ban, but it seems to me like you're started again. Don't post unless you have something to add to the discussion. "me no.." hardly adds anything..

Thank you