What the... - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 03-04-2007, 09:47 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #21
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

What a jerk, he's an idiot
although Lilo and Stitchdord does
lead to acid trips
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2007, 03:25 AM   Senior Registered Member #22
michael22
eternally screwed

A movie I watched today........maneater. It is about a tiger in the apalachians fought by Gary Busee.

Last edited by michael22; 01-06-2007 at 10:37 PM.
michael22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2007, 11:33 AM   #23
jessmutch

i can not believe they are band from watching disney movies jesus, just buy them portable dvd players and tell this step-father that they can watch want they fucking well want as it is your dvd players they re watching them on, plus it is your daughter whereas he is only a step-father, by blood you should have the highest authority. Dont let that prick push your kids around.
I could have never lived with out disney films. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WORLD COMING TO.

I feel better after that little rant. Now for another one:
WHY THE FUCK do people still finding it amusing to take the shit out of me for having red hair. For fuck sake you think that they would realise i knew what the colour of my hair was every time they came out with "Ginger". Jesus christ come up with something new. I for one lke the colour of my hair, why are people so simple minded that they can not accept someone who is different. (and takes a deep breathe)
jessmutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2007, 01:31 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #24
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessmutch View Post
i can not believe they are band from watching disney movies jesus, just buy them portable dvd players and tell this step-father that they can watch want they fucking well want as it is your dvd players they re watching them on, plus it is your daughter whereas he is only a step-father, by blood you should have the highest authority. Dont let that prick push your kids around.
I could have never lived with out disney films. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WORLD COMING TO.
Thank you for your support.
Actually, I think my daughter was exaggerating her claims a bit. Little shit.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:21 PM   #25
candy_apple
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessmutch View Post

I feel better after that little rant. Now for another one:
WHY THE FUCK do people still finding it amusing to take the shit out of me for having red hair. For fuck sake you think that they would realise i knew what the colour of my hair was every time they came out with "Ginger". Jesus christ come up with something new. I for one lke the colour of my hair, why are people so simple minded that they can not accept someone who is different. (and takes a deep breathe)
Yeah I don't get that "ginger" thang either, what gives, it started a couple yrs ago an there still at it and usual it is members of th echavtastic crowd, and I don't know what they're thinking cos it really isn't a diss yh know, lol.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:19 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Man in wheelchair unhurt after being stuck...

...in the grill of a tractor trailer, traveling four miles at speeds up to 50 MPH.
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
Old 18-08-2007, 02:59 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #27
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Wow. That's a whole bunch of stupid.
Old 18-08-2007, 08:03 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #28
Leonie
Elle

This one is for KeiraLover and the great medical care in his country: http://news.aol.com/story/_a/man-all...16164409990002
Old 19-08-2007, 12:02 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #29
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

He'll probably blame Hillary Clinton for that Leonie
Old 19-08-2007, 01:50 AM   Senior Registered Member #30
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

oh my god! that's horrible. What type of monster would do such a thing?!

*Darth Vader breathing*

Sorry...just watched Episode IV, blame my little brother.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 07:43 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #31
Leonie
Elle

I don't think he's a monster per se. He just didn't now what to do anymore, saw no other way out. It sounds like he loved his wife, and like he is fully cooperative with the police. It's just a sad, sad day for the land of hope and dreams when someone sees no other way out than to kill his wife.
Old 20-08-2007, 01:55 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #32
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Thieves are stealing oven doors.
Really.
They put them in plasma television boxes and sell them to unsuspecting idiots.
If you are willing to buy a plasma television off some guy on the street for $300, you deserve to get home and find an oven door in the box. And then, you deserve to get arrested by police for receiving stolen property...which you have, since the oven door is stolen.
Old 30-08-2007, 01:05 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #33
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Leona Helmsley passed away recently. For those of you who don't know who she is, she is the hotel magnate who, when on trial for tax evasion, uttered the phrase "only little people pay taxes". She was dubbed "the queen of mean" for her reported abuse of hotel workers.
Well, the details of her will have been made public, and two of her grandchildren were specifically left out of the will...by name.
However, her dog has been left $12,000,000.
That'll buy a lot of kibble.
Old 30-08-2007, 08:30 PM   Senior Registered Member #34
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

How exactly did "The Aristocats" end.....?
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 01:28 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #35
Digital_Ice

watching the daily show...

jon stewart mouths, yes mouths (ie, no sound could be heard) just lip movement, no talking (got the idea yet?)
well anyway, he mouths "you're fucking kidding me"...

...and the dumbass censor still bleeped it.

what... the... fuck?!?!?!

if you cant lip read, you're not going to hear it... and if you can lip read... what fucking difference does a fucking bleep make??
Old 13-09-2007, 03:18 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #36
Mandy
Honourary Brit

America censors everything to death. Why? They think children (that probably wouldn't watch the show or get its' humour will learn naughty things). That or the religion fanatics in the south will write angry letters.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 04:35 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #37
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
America censors everything to death. Why? They think children (that probably wouldn't watch the show or get its' humour will learn naughty things). That or the religion fanatics in the south will write angry letters.
How dare you speak ill of Brad's people, the fine Christian conservatives of the south. The ones who never cheat on their wives, never visit hookers, never have gay feelings, never get divorced. ( please god let the south rise up again, we'll let them go and be out of this nightmare)
Old 14-09-2007, 04:45 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #38
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

O.J.'s next book...If I Stole It.
Old 27-09-2007, 07:57 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #39
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

What the fuck?
Old 13-11-2007, 02:37 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #40
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Paris is helping drunk elephants. Seriously.