Photo Sightings - Page 63 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 19-03-2007, 09:43 PM   #1241
Joana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
You want to tell me the girl has not lost weight? Holy shit, girl.

She's a "little" bit more skiny...that's a fact.:icon_err:
Joana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #1242
Norseman

Yes, she does look like she's skipping some meals or exercise a lot more then what is good for her.

Come to Norway Keira, and I'll buy you a good and traditional norwegian dinner at my dad's restaurant!!

Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 02:51 AM   Senior Registered Member #1243
kingdumbass

Extended vacation!
STAT!
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 08:42 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #1244
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Dear Keira,

Eat a fucking biscuit. While you're at it, have the rest of the KFC 12 piece chicken bucket meal. We won't judge.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 01:39 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #1245
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Cracker Barrel.
She needs to visit a Cracker Barrel and eat some chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and some fried okra, with biscuits or corn-muffins, whichever she prefers. Wash that down with some sweet iced tea and then a big hunk of Coca-Cola chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.
Then, she can buy a vanilla scented candle and maybe a Charlie Daniels CD.
Old 20-03-2007, 06:14 PM   #1246
Joana

With Porto's wine and our mountain range cheese...:icon_smil
Old 20-03-2007, 06:21 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #1247
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana View Post
With Porto's wine and our mountain range cheese...:icon_smil
Wine and cheese?
The United States of America is the fattest nation on the planet for a reason. We are much better prepared to put some meat on those bones.
Old 20-03-2007, 07:24 PM   #1248
Joana

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post
Wine and cheese?
The United States of America is the fattest nation on the planet for a reason. We are much better prepared to put some meat on those bones.
Lol

But our wine is one of the best wines in the world and, here, when someone drinks Porto's wine...this someone eats always a little bit of that cheese....not very much 'cause it can make us feel really bad...'cause it's a really strong cheese...
Old 20-03-2007, 11:23 PM   #1249
Norseman

Wine? That's like healthy ...she need a couple of years one the beerwagon!. Octoberfest, allriightning!.
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 11:35 PM   Senior Registered Member #1250
michael22
eternally screwed

I have somethings that she can eat ion the go and keep her healthy

the wake up pudding: 1 table spoon filled with peanut butter covered in powdered ice tea mixed with vinnela, energy helpful and no to unhealthy.

mint toast: take some bread toast it, place mints (restraunt type) on top stick in microwave,

insomnia: no fat gets burned off!

rice: is their a better food?
Old 25-04-2007, 02:07 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #1251
Leonie
Elle

Bloody hell, that's just not right.

Eat something, for the love of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream.

http://www.k-knightley.org/gallery/d...lbum=971&pos=0

And no, it's not the lighting. The other photos in that series are the same. And no, your ribcage is NEVER supposed to stick out like that at the front, not even if you were overlooked in the boob handout queue. What's worse, her ribs are sticking out so much that you can see it on the tiny, tiny thumbnails.

That's got nothing to do with exercising and toning up - possible explanations we heard for the abs of steal. That, my friends, is the result of not eating enough. I'm sorry, I'm convinced and saddened. Girlfriend has a problem.
Old 25-04-2007, 02:55 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #1252
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
Bloody hell, that's just not right.

Eat something, for the love of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream.

http://www.k-knightley.org/gallery/d...lbum=971&pos=0

And no, it's not the lighting. The other photos in that series are the same. And no, your ribcage is NEVER supposed to stick out like that at the front, not even if you were overlooked in the boob handout queue. What's worse, her ribs are sticking out so much that you can see it on the tiny, tiny thumbnails.

That's got nothing to do with exercising and toning up - possible explanations we heard for the abs of steal. That, my friends, is the result of not eating enough. I'm sorry, I'm convinced and saddened. Girlfriend has a problem.
Oh God.
I need a 16oz push of Ben & Jerry's stat!
Old 25-04-2007, 02:59 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #1253
Leonie
Elle

Seriously, though. I'm not making this up, am I? Or overreacting?

That is one bloody skinny Keira, right? Quite possibly the skinniest we've ever seen her?
Old 25-04-2007, 03:03 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #1254
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Skinniest...and looking rather depressed.
She needs comfort food.
Old 25-04-2007, 03:08 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #1255
Leonie
Elle

On the upside, her make up looks pretty. Her face looks pretty good, though I think her face was the absolute prettiest at the time of Dr Zhivago and that Czech film festival - still slim, but her face was slightly fuller.

I think it's so sad that she has got this skinny. Whatever the reason may be, I hope she finds help.
Old 25-04-2007, 05:52 PM   Senior Registered Member #1256
kingdumbass

Yes, it is rather depressing....
She's not quite the beautiful, hot chick she used to be. Doesn't look very healthy. I'll bet this happened because she tried to slim her legs, which she has complained about being shown in Pirates 3. Personally, I always thought they were just fine.
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007, 06:00 PM   Senior Registered Member #1257
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

hmm....really can't say. I think this is the thinnest we might have seen her, but I'm still hesitant about joining the "Feed Keira" campaign. I know very skinny people, who are perfectly healthy and yet their ribcages show.

So I'll be "hmmm" about this and hopefully time will tell.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007, 06:05 PM   #1258
I Luv Keira
Keira Smitten Troublemaker

Ehhh, I never thought keira would actually turn out like this.

I wonder how she will look tonight at the American Idol show, she will probably be covered up to not get negative press.

Well, anyway, it would be intresting to see her tonight, well Friday for me, (Youtube) since I live in Engalnd.
I Luv Keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007, 06:27 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #1259
Leonie
Elle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelain_Doll View Post
hmm....really can't say. I think this is the thinnest we might have seen her, but I'm still hesitant about joining the "Feed Keira" campaign. I know very skinny people, who are perfectly healthy and yet their ribcages show.

So I'll be "hmmm" about this and hopefully time will tell.
I wouldn't say it's just her size. I was hesitant for a long time to join the food issues bandwagon as well, but she does not look healthy. I didn't say she's anorexic or anything, it might be a medical problem, but one thing is painfully obvious: that girl's not getting the nutrients she needs.

In addition to being skinny beyond belief, there is no sparkle in her eye, no smile on her face... She radiates unhappiness. And sure, I know she by now hates the paparazzi, but have we seen pictures where she smiles like this lately? She's not even really smiling there, but she just looks so much more upbeat. I miss happy Keira
Old 25-04-2007, 06:37 PM   Senior Registered Member #1260
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

I more than agree on that one....I realise her work must be exhausting, all that traveling and press, etc, but she really looks more than tired.

I know all about extreme paleness, so I won't judge on that, but when your skin is positively gray...
She does seem less "alive" than before. It's saddening.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote