Make Your Predictions.... - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects > Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End The place to discuss the forthcoming third POTC film.

Old 31-01-2007, 04:10 AM   Senior Registered Member #1
kingdumbass

Make Your Predictions....

What do you think will happen in Pirates 3?
Here's my official prediction: Keira will be killed off. I know it's bold and unfounded, but remember -- If it happens, I called it!!!

Other than that, I predict that they'll find some reason to show Orlando with no shirt on, the special effects will be over the top, and there will be plenty of overlong sword fights.
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 11:20 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

It will involve UFOs and a Yeti.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #3
mongoose

I say the Undead Monkey will eat the heart that they were searching in part 2. It shall end happy for the main characters.
mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 12:57 PM   Senior Registered Member #4
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

Jack will discover The Wonders of The Toothbrush. Or not.

I agree with the Shirtless Will prediction, and I'll say that that other bad guy will kidnap Elizabeth. She will be rescued. By Will. Again.

I suppose we can expect snogging, raised to a whole new level. Maybe a threesome? Jack, Will and Elizabeth.......I'm sorry, what was I talking about?
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 02:54 PM   #5
Scaramouche

Not to mention it's going to be 2 times as long as the last movie. Maybe Jack and Will are going to have a kiss scene, just to show up Elizabeth.... and because everyone secretly wants it, Heh heh heh.
Scaramouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 04:17 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Davy Jones will become an ally of sorts in order to get his heart back.
Elizabeth will use her feminine charms to trick Norrington at some point.
It will be over-the-top on so many levels, some people will spontaneously combust in the theater.
It will make $100,000,000 over the first weekend of release.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:24 PM   #7
keira fan#1
Newcomer

Here's my Predictions: (NOT IN ORDER OF HOW THEY APPEAR IN THE MOVIE)
1) I predict that Jack and Will's friendship will slowly be broken, because they both love Elizabeth.
2) Elizabeth will leave William for Jack because she wants to know what it's like to live on selfish impulse (to do what she wants to do when she wants it).
3) Elizabeth will use her feminine charm to trick Norrington in some way but it won't work because he's lost interest in her.
4) Jack and Davy Jones will have a sword fight in the middle of a storm.
5) Jack will meet his Dad in Davy Jones' locker.
6) Elizabeth will get captured by Soa Feng (somehow).
7) Davy Jones will attack the Impress (Soa Feng's ship).
8) The East India Trading Company will cause chaos with their control of Davy Jones.(obviously)
9) Everyone will have to choose sides in one last Decisive Battle, to determine if Piracy will reign upon them any longer.

Please tell me what you think about my predictions!!

A stronger man stands up for others as well.

EX: Captain Jack Sparrow
keira fan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 12:13 AM   #8
Pirateslover6
Newcomer

Cool

Well I don't think that Will and Jack's relationship will detieriate over Elizabeth because Jack said that his first and only love was the sea, but i do think that it will hit some riugh spots. I also don't think that Elizabeth will leave Will because Disney likes to end everything like a fairy tale, but they may have a little thing going on throughout the movie
Pirateslover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 12:17 AM   #9
keira fan#1
Newcomer

Hey pirateslover6,
are you a Turnerbeth fan,
or a Sparrabeth fan.
I think you're a Turnerbeth fan.
But i'm just guessing.

Old 13-02-2007, 12:19 AM   #10
Pirateslover6
Newcomer

Cool

Since it's a disney film, they porbably won't have Will take his shirt off or have hin and jack share a smooch or anything like that. The Disney company would just go into shock!!!
Old 13-02-2007, 07:12 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #11
Leonie
Elle

I've just hit the merge button: one thread about POTC predictions will suffice
Old 14-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #12
keira fan#1
Newcomer

LEONIE!!!!!
Are you the one who merged my thread with another one????

Old 14-02-2007, 09:52 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #13
Leonie
Elle

Quote:
Originally Posted by keira fan#1 View Post
LEONIE!!!!!
Are you the one who merged my thread with another one????
Yes. Yes, that would be me. Hi! (pm for complaints and compliments)

As for my POTC3 predictions, I reckon the third one will have more endings than the second one. Numero dos drove me *nuts.*
Old 14-02-2007, 10:19 PM   #14
Pirateslover6
Newcomer

Talking

In response to your question keira fan #1, I am a turnerbeth fan cause I want jack all to myself :icon_bigg , but I also see jack as kind of the bachelor type
Old 15-02-2007, 01:12 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #15
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post
Davy Jones will become an ally of sorts in order to get his heart back.
Elizabeth will use her feminine charms to trick Norrington at some point.
It will be over-the-top on so many levels, some people will spontaneously combust in the theater.
It will make $100,000,000 over the first weekend of release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keira fan#1 View Post
Here's my Predictions: (NOT IN ORDER OF HOW THEY APPEAR IN THE MOVIE)
1) I predict that Jack and Will's friendship will slowly be broken, because they both love Elizabeth.
2) Elizabeth will leave William for Jack because she wants to know what it's like to live on selfish impulse (to do what she wants to do when she wants it).
3) Elizabeth will use her feminine charm to trick Norrington in some way but it won't work because he's lost interest in her.
4) Jack and Davy Jones will have a sword fight in the middle of a storm.
5) Jack will meet his Dad in Davy Jones' locker.
6) Elizabeth will get captured by Soa Feng (somehow).
7) Davy Jones will attack the Impress (Soa Feng's ship).
8) The East India Trading Company will cause chaos with their control of Davy Jones.(obviously)
9) Everyone will have to choose sides in one last Decisive Battle, to determine if Piracy will reign upon them any longer.

Please tell me what you think about my predictions!!
I think you cheated off my paper!
Old 16-02-2007, 06:36 AM   #16
littleprincess
Newcomer

I bet that Elizabeth and Will will be married, since this is a American movie... ;D (American don`t own originality... sorry!!!)
littleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 10:56 PM   Senior Registered Member #17
Arbery

no-one has mentioned anything on Barbosa yet. To be honest, i don't have a clue whats gonna happen...though i do reckon Will and Elizabeth live happily ever after...as does Jack with the Black Pearl...
Old 20-02-2007, 04:02 AM   Senior Registered Member #18
kingdumbass

The plot of the film has supposedly been leaked....
I have seen semi-reliable sites link to the below story. WARNING: SPOILERS.
http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hi...es-series.aspx

Or, read here (again, SPOILERS):

In the third installment of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series, Will, Elizabeth and Capt'n Jack Sparrow are once again thrown together for a showdown between the fiercely independent Pirate Lords from around the world and the all powerful East India Trading Company led by the mysterious & cunning Lord Cutler Beckett. With possession of Davey Jones's chest, Beckett is now able to use Jones and his ship the Flying Dutchman to further his plans of ridding the open seas of all Pirates. In response to this growing threat, the Pirate Lords call for a secret meeting at Shipwreck Cove.

Newly returned from the other side, Capt'n Barbossa agrees to help Will and Elizabeth rescue Jack who is now trapped in a very strange afterworld known as Davey Jones's Locker. This unlikely trio makes their way to the exotic Far East where they meet Captain Sao Feng, the Pirate Lord of Singapore, and retrieve a special map that will then show them the way to Davey Jones's Locker.

Their course ultimately leads them to the edge of the world where their ship sails over a giant waterfall and comes crashing down through the darkness and literally into another dimension. There, Will, Elizabeth and Barbossa meet a somewhat bewildered Jack Sparrow still on board his beloved ship the Black Pearl, which is now stranded in the middle of a vast desert. Using reverse logic, Jack figures out a way to sail the Black Pearl back to the world of the living, where they are immediately set upon by Beckett and Davey Jones.

After a series of plot twists and turns, Jack, Barbossa, Will and Elizabeth ultimately end up at Shipwreck Cove for the meeting of the Pirate Lords. During this meeting, the Pirate Lords agree to fight together against the approaching armada of ships led by Beckett and Davey Jones. The story's thrilling conclusion unfolds in a huge sea battle between the massive fleet of the East India Trading Company and the Pirate Lords led by Jack, Will and Elizabeth, who while outnumbered and outgunned, possess a secret weapon so powerful yet so unpredictable that both sides may be lost in this final confrontation for ultimate control of the open seas.

"You can't say that Disney & Jerry Bruckheimer stinted on this one. They wanted 'At World's End' to be the blockbuster that tops all of the other blockbusters this summer and that's what they got. A movie that you have to see at least twice in order to take in all of the special effects and the great performances
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 11:24 AM   #19
ste_iz_ere

one of (keira/jack/orlando) will be killed maby jack n will will have a fight n kill one another
ste_iz_ere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 09:05 PM   Senior Registered Member #20
michael22
eternally screwed

judging from paul's update it will be good, not great just good. I will probably just watch 300 instead