SpiderMan 2 sucked so bad....no spoiler....saving you trouble - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 20-07-2004, 06:52 AM   Senior Registered Member #61
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
PP is a normal guy with normal feelings
Yes, and that's until Peter Parker turns into Spiderman, which only the audience and PP knows. I think that's the "annoying" thing about MJ, since you already know why PP is always trying to shrug off MJ, while MJ doesn't know why she's left out when PP shows all the signs of liking her.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 11:04 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #62
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
Yes, and that's until Peter Parker turns into Spiderman, which only the audience and PP knows. I think that's the "annoying" thing about MJ, since you already know why PP is always trying to shrug off MJ, while MJ doesn't know why she's left out when PP shows all the signs of liking her.
EXACTLY...you're thinking "SHEESH WOMAN, NO, HE CAN'T BLOODY DATE YOU AS HE'S SPIDERMAN"...which, once you think about it, isn't exactly the point as she doesn't know...and I actually like the fact you think that way as yer supposed to...
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 02:43 AM   Senior Registered Member #63
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
EXACTLY...you're thinking "SHEESH WOMAN, NO, HE CAN'T BLOODY DATE YOU AS HE'S SPIDERMAN"...which, once you think about it, isn't exactly the point as she doesn't know...and I actually like the fact you think that way as yer supposed to...
Ok everyone, remember the ending of Spidey I. At Norman Osborns funeral, where peter says to MJ that he will always be her friend. Now think to where peter leaves, and MJ has that suspicious look of "No, he's not him, is he?"
Was that a scene of total bullshit, or did she for once think that Parker was spidey?
Old 21-07-2004, 02:46 AM   Senior Registered Member #64
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
Ok everyone, remember the ending of Spidey I. At Norman Osborns funeral, where peter says to MJ that he will always be her friend. Now think to where peter leaves, and MJ has that suspicious look of "No, he's not him, is he?"
Was that a scene of total bullshit, or did she for once think that Parker was spidey?
It could be total bullshit, but I thought the same thing. I haven't seen Spider-Man 2, but does she at all mention the suspicious kiss?

A simple yes or no would be fine. Don't spoil it for me.
Old 21-07-2004, 02:48 AM   #65
Josher

I found Spiderman 2 to be very cheesy and did not like it at all. I liked Spiderman 1 much much more. You all know there will be a Spiderman 3 now .
Old 21-07-2004, 02:50 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #66
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

The cheesy is part of comic book films...sheesh do you lot READ classic comics? Cliche is a necessary part of any good comic...oh I give up...yer all retarded.
Old 21-07-2004, 02:52 AM   Officer #67
Renegade
Stock Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
That came across my mind when I saw it a couple nights ago. I think she did suspect Peter to be Spidey. And I think that carried on to the second film. Remember the scene in SM2 when she asks John to lean his head back so that she could kiss him. She was unsure with her and Peter's love. Well I'm thinking she would've only asked John to do that if she was sure Peter was Spiderman to see if John would give off the same feeling she felt with Peter when she kissed him in the first (i.e. Kissing in the rain scene).
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 02:57 AM   Senior Registered Member #68
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
That came across my mind when I saw it a couple nights ago. I think she did suspect Peter to be Spidey. And I think that carried on to the second film. Remember the scene in SM2 when she asks John to lean his head back so that she could kiss him. She was unsure with her and Peter's love. Well I'm thinking she would've only asked John to do that if she was sure Peter was Spiderman to see if John would give off the same feeling she felt with Peter when she kissed him in the first (i.e. Kissing in the rain scene).
Yeah, I think that at that part, she had more of an idea that " Peter=Spidey?" But did MJ put the pieces of the puzzle together like this:
Rain kiss,
funeral kiss,
John kiss? That is how I came to the conclusion(well, besides the obvious way, but I wont say for all who haven't seen the movie yet
Old 21-07-2004, 03:32 AM   Officer #69
Renegade
Stock Boy

In my opinion, Spiderman 2 was better than X2. X2 had way too many characters in the film for the audience to actually care and feel for them. There was Jean but I doubt she inspired the concern amongst the audience that Peter inspired with his complications. I actually felt for Peter losing his job, living in a broken-down apartment, not being able to pay rent, watching his aunt suffer with the mortgage payments, not having a good relationship with his best friend, and not being able to tell the woman he loves that he wants to be with her so bad. The action scenes in both movies were great but SM2 had a lot more emotional depth compared to X2.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2004, 02:24 AM   #70
DesignatedJerk

i thought they did a pretty good job in this one. it was better than the first. I mean you can only go up after the first spider man.

38th member of kk pose
DesignatedJerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2004, 03:31 AM   #71
KeiraFAN_

I thought this movie was ok but you are right it was predictable
Old 23-07-2004, 12:35 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #72
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesignatedJerk
i thought they did a pretty good job in this one. it was better than the first. I mean you can only go up after the first spider man.
First one was alright...6 out of 10 or so...yes...the same as I'd give X-2. Spidey 2 was a 9.5 at LEAST.

Renegade hit the nails (yes, all of them) right on the head. The upside down kiss with John, the characters in X-2 (too many) the way you feel for PP in Spidey 2...THAT'S what made Spidey 2 soooo good. It felt real yet looked unreal...genius of the comic that is .

Anyway...