I'm being harrassed online - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 01-03-2005, 04:10 PM   Officer #21
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi

i doubt they would take it serious, Sarah is an adult. They will probably just say "change your e-mail address".
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 04:21 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #22
Foeni

Probably yes, that's why I said I wasn't sure they'd do something. The only reason I see for them to do something, is that it might be a soldier. It doesn't make the chance that they'll do something big, but as I said, why not give it a try. One can always phone the police.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:12 AM   #23
Trisear
Newcomer

this is true. a friend of mine had the same problem except the man who annoyed her used my nickname... so she thought it was me... I got so angry that I called a friend of mine who is a hacker... and had him blow the schmuck out of the water. I know this isn't legal... but it's a chance we have against those idiots. if you know any hacker, call him and ask him to help you.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:35 PM   #24
Alendor

I know it is kind of an old topic. But I thought I would just say that two of those emails(flirt4free and mapperz) has also been users that has added me to msn.
I blocked flirt imediately based on the email alone. Mapperz I wondered over but after 5 minutes with a guy asking me personal questions in english without him saying anything about himself, I blocked him too.

But it explains a bit if it has origin here, because when I had my Iyari Limon-avatar I got about two pms where people wanted to know if that really was me(and in that case I was fine)

So maybe the same harrassing user thought I looked like her and added me.

Sorry if I breathed life in a too old topic
Old 19-01-2006, 12:03 PM   #25
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Which one? He's got plenty to choose from:

admin@flirt4free.com
gomora@2lipspartners.com
nudaposta@seznam.cz
trevor.l.corad@us.army.mil
millie@flirt4free.com

Theres more but I think I've deleted some of them.
If the US.ARMY.MIL address is really him it is easy to blast him back. Merely send a letter of complaint to admin@us.army.mil You also should cc that letter (e-mail) to the address of the provost marshall of the us.army.mil and to the general in charge of the US Army. US Army website should get you close enough to the right address to stop/investigate this problem.

You see, if this Trevor.L.Corad's e-mail address is being used by someone else, that is a federal crime. That machine is a US. Government machine and forging e-mail using an address from there is a very bad thing. Jail time would ensue. If it is indeed him doing it; shit will rain down on him from very high. That's another reason why you want to cc the General in charge of the Army. He will check and have Shit Rain fall on anyone who doesn't get it stopped quickly. What this person is doing is now a crime in the US. We just passed some new laws.

Believe me when I tell you that the Army makes a big thing about protecting women and children. The only good thing most of these Army guys have is "The Girlfriend Back Home" and they regularly die for them. They are the last people to put up with a scuzball harassing a woman.

OK. I looked around over there and there is a quick thing you can do that is guaranteed to cause an investigation. Go to file a FOIA request Somewhere there they will ask you "why?" Tell them the story. Tell them you are trying to find out who this scuzball is so you can have him prosecuted. (They cannot refuse the FOIA.) What this will do is cause them to verify whether this guy did it. If he did, he'll probably get at least 30 days in the brig. He should never contact you again.

This is the guy... Sergeant Major of the Army He will personally deball the guy. I'll look a little more and see if I can find a direct e-mail address.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

Last edited by dave; 19-01-2006 at 12:18 PM. Reason: To add the link to the Sergeant Major of the Army
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 12:59 PM   First Class Member Officer #26
Sarah
Nice

As old as this topic is, I've had to bring it back up because... drum roll... after two years without him... he's back.

New e-mail address. I accepted the add without even thinking. In fact, I'd forgotton about it until his first words were ''[my IP address] then Sarah Green Eyes''

He knows my IP. how's he doing that?

The e-mail address he's using now is trevor.l.corad@us.army.mil

He's used this name before, just not this exact e-mail address.

I'm not that bothered about it anymore, its just plane WEIRD.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 01:02 PM   First Class Member Officer #27
Sarah
Nice

Odd. Looking over this thread, he has used this e-mail address before. Yet I blocked and deleted all his addresses. Very strange.
Old 26-01-2007, 02:22 PM   First Class Member Officer #28
Sarah
Nice

Yes, it said E-mail address not verified