What's wrong with keira? - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 14-12-2006, 10:43 AM   #21
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
...and getting slapped every time you talk to a respectable female...
Dear Mandy, The ladies that would slap you for being uncouth are all 60 years old now. There are so few ladies left. The women who get upset about stuff like this call 911 and get you sent to jail. Nobody flirts anymore. Certainly none of the guys on here.

Can you imagine what a beautiful woman would think of any of the twits on here with their walk up and kiss ém attitude? I can't even imagine what they would attempt to do on a bikini beach, let alone in the Hot Springs, five miles away from civilization, after a day of Cross-country skiing.

Damn I used to love playing beach volleyball. Just to be there was enough. Nowadays people expect so much. Just having a good time together was enough. Friendship was the goal. Nowadays it seems like nobody even cares about anything beyond that night.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 02:13 AM   #22
DarknessOfDeath
Newcomer

I see nothing wrong with Keira...but thats not to say she's perfect in any way in shape or form. I like her in a sense in terms of what she does when it comes to choosing her roles in movies these days...Keira, pretty much has taken me back to the old age of the earth...and I mean like back to what the world was like in the 18th century...15th century... and the mythology (king arthur for example) is so interesting, i like that. Keira has this elegant-ness to her in her roles as Elizabeth Swann..Guinevere... very interesting. I like those old ages.

anyway... Hi.
DarknessOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 08:32 AM   #23
!Red_Devil

Tell to me, and itself Keira this forum reads sometime???
Old 17-12-2006, 08:51 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #24
Mandy
Honourary Brit

I'm so confused. My brain hurts.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 09:06 AM   #25
!Red_Devil

I not too well know English language, therefore I ask to answer YES or not a question: happens at this forum Keira?
Old 17-12-2006, 09:22 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #26
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Yes she do.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 09:55 PM   #27
DarknessOfDeath
Newcomer

...my brain hurts too. So keira reads these forums or no?
Old 18-12-2006, 10:16 AM   #28
mehrdad368
Ranman Raping Horse Boy

NO,she won't spend her time reading this thread.Be sure.
Old 18-12-2006, 01:06 PM   #29
Nell
Newcomer

I think Keira is very professional and intelligent and men noticed that and have respected her, and maybe that's the cause. I don't know. But I'd rather be respected than hit on by a huge playboy like Jack
Old 18-12-2006, 01:12 PM   #30
DarknessOfDeath
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell View Post
I think Keira is very professional and intelligent and men noticed that and have respected her, and maybe that's the cause. I don't know. But I'd rather be respected than hit on by a huge playboy like Jack

I agree. She's very professional.
Old 20-12-2006, 07:18 AM   #31
ariek
Newcomer

What's wrong with Keira?

Absolutely nothing! haha.

I think it's a matter of taste more then anything else. Plenty of other people disagree with how extensively attractive I find Keira, and yes...they're straight.

I'll admit she's not the most gorgeous girl that ever existed persay, but beauty is subjective, so to me she is :P. But playing devils advocate, there are plenty of models and actresses that are equally or more attractive. There's just something about her, namely her smile, but dare I say her "type" that I find impossible to get over. Maybe it's similar to how guys refer to a girl as pretty vs. cute vs. gorgeous and mean different things each time.

I said in another thread that I fell 'in love' with her while watching Love Actually, but already accepting that I'm attracted to her "type" there's a possibility that what really tipped it off could be credited to the author of the scripts for her characters. Juliet was drop dead gorgeous, yet approachable. She wasn't arrogant and would go out of her way to talk to the "quiet" guy (who just happened to be in love with her). As far as her roles in other movies, psh! She's badass and the furthest thing from high maintenance in the Pirate series, hardcore badass in Domino and the 'typical' hot girl in your highschool (who happens to not be stuck up) in Beckham. Shes physically flawless in my book, however, the only personality I've seen her exhibit are those of characters in movies written by someone else (that would be a guys dream anyway!)

Regardless, haha I think the best and funniest point that I'm even amazed at, is that while filming alot of movies she was still under the age of 20. So that might keep guys twice her age from hitting on her too much... though thats giving guys alot of credit in the area of self-control...

and thats my 2 cents...
ariek is offline   Reply With Quote