Eh, PM box full? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Administratum > KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues

KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues Anything relating to the website and forums themselves. You post it, we'll answer it.

Old 04-09-2006, 04:32 AM   #1
BebopVT

Eh, PM box full?

Hi everyone.

I'm not able to send a PM because I get an error saying it's full yet I just registered!!

Waiting for your advice. Goodbye
Old 04-09-2006, 12:14 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Digital_Ice

send a pm? what's the exact message... it could be that the inbox of the person you're sending it to is full.

oh, and for future reference, posts regarding the site itself, go in wavefront issues... this thread had nothing to do with Natassia Malthe, so didn't belong in there.

Secondly, you only need to post the thread once. just because someone didn't reply to you within the 15 minute time period you waited, is no excuse to post again.

And finaly, kkw is not somewhere to advertise comercial websites, by all means link to a non-profit personal website in your signature, but do not re-instate the commercial spam you did have, else you will be facing a ban in accordance with the rules.

This goes for everyone - claiming you didn't read the rules is not an excuse, we write them, you abide by them, if you choose not to bother to read them thats your own fault.

Thankyou.