Her Necklace... - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls

Keira Girls A board exclusively for our female members to call home!

Old 05-08-2006, 03:39 AM   #1
Meg_Turner

Exclamation Her Necklace...

Does anyone know who designs this necklace? I absolutely adore it, but I am not the most fashion savvy person around, and I cannot for the life of me find out who this piece is by. Can anyone please please help?

I would also appreciate *not* being torn to shreds if this has already been discussed. I am a newb, and I know it, but I am at the end of my rope trying to find the details on this necklace. Please Help?

Meg_Turner
Attached Images
File Type: jpg large_4.jpg (42.6 KB, 238 views)
Old 05-08-2006, 03:50 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Mandy
Honourary Brit

haha I was about to rip you to shreds until I read the second paragraph. We really have no idea of knowing who makes Keira's clothes/jewelery, she could've bought it off the streets for all we know.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:13 AM   #3
blastedew
Newcomer

LOL, wow 4 a newb u r good.
blastedew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 07:34 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #4
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastedew
LOL, wow 4 a newb u r good.
omgz lyke totally!1
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 05:16 PM   #5
CountryTomboy91

I actually want to know where those two necklaces came from, I love them!
CountryTomboy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 03:47 AM   #6
Meg_Turner

Omg. I never realized that those were TWO necklaces! thanks for pointing that out CountryTomboy91, it might help in my search for these pieces. I am pretty sure they are designer necklaces, but I am having a hard time finding a knock-off anywhere so maybe not.

*polite bow* thank you for all the kind comments on my...err personality... despite my newness. I have been on forums before and I know the type that usually get torn to pieces...The obtrusive, know-it-all or suck up types. I try to avoid being any of those things. I find other members are a tad nicer when you aren't. (But just a tad, to be sure)

Meg_Turner
Old 08-08-2006, 07:12 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #7
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Think it's three actually. I see three different pendants (the green circular bits, the other circular pendant near her breastbone and then if you look closely you can see a drop pendant too), that's for sure. In fact I see something that could even be a fourth (up near her collar bone).

Your best bet might be asking the magazine (not the one you found the picture in but the one she originally posed for) because they might've actually given them to her for the photoshoot or otherwise know where they're from.

How you find out which magazine that is, however, I don't know. Maybe the editors of this one will tell you? No harm in asking I suppose.

Anyway, welcome to KKW. By the sounds of it you'll fit in nicely.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 02:15 AM   #8
CountryTomboy91

I've actually been looking for that gold one with the pharaoh (sp) (is it a pharaoh head) head in the circle. That gold necklace she wears? I found a few like it, one with a horse inside it, and one with like a queen (elizabeth) head in it. The queen one i found in a stand in Boston when I visited there on vacation, the horse one i found in a catalog, atlhough the name escapes me.
the big green one she wears, similar ones can be found at your local department store jewlery counter (Nordstroms, Bon Ton, JC Penney, whoever)....
Happy hunting. I know these aren't exactly the ones, but they look similar.
Also, if you go to Nordstroms.com there is a similar looking one to her gold one in the juniors accessory section.
As you can tell, I've been looking for the necklace too!
Also, I think, if you look, there are 4 necklaces there, now that i look harder, that gold one, that green one, that one with the little straight- vial like charm, and then another one that looks like she turned it into a choker.
Eh, alot of ppl are nice on here, no worries...
I'm just glad someone else asked, because I'd always been wondering. I just never bothered to ask, so you're officially like, my hero!
Old 18-08-2006, 04:44 AM   #9
Meg_Turner

Ok...here is another clue to her egyptian looking necklace: The figure in the pendant is not a pharaoh...not even a man actually. It is a depiction of Queen Nefertiti.
*is now clicking away on Ebay to find a knockoff*

Hope this helps!

Meg_Turner
Old 20-08-2006, 01:59 AM   #10
CountryTomboy91

Man i feel way dumb... thanks for correcting me cuz i was looking way off....
Heh. I've seen similar ones to the green one she has at places like nordstroms or your local department store...
happy hunting!
Old 30-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #11
Ruby
Newcomer

Smile

The Nefertiti necklace I found looks a lot like it, but it's a piece of crap off eBay. Sorry guys, there was only one and I snatched it up when I saw it. But maybe you will have luck on eBay. I also have a sterling silver collar necklace with 12 emeralds. I ebay.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../nefertiti.jpg

I guess Keira is one of a kind, so is her necklace. If you like her style and ancient Egypt, why not a necklace or ring with Isis or Cleopatra or an ankh or another style with Nefertiti's bust? They would all look amazing and can be found quite easily.
Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:12 AM   #12
SophiaMegan

Smile

Hi
Great necklace..thanks for sharing..