The way I became a Keira-maniac - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 13-07-2006, 01:36 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #21
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Caribbean?
No. Corean.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 05:21 PM   #22
KeiraFanForever
Newcomer

Quote:
well in that case, your username is erroneous, if you have only just become a "Keira Fan" then you cant have been a Keira fan forever...
Lol, my username doesn't really mean I was her fan forever, it simply means I'm going to be a fan forever =p Well...it depends, I'm simply prediciting the future based on how I think now o.o; But as time goes by, people simply go from obsessed fan to just a supportive fan. It takes time
KeiraFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2006, 04:45 AM   #23
Greg21
Newcomer

Quote:
I saw pirates 2 last night. instantly fell in love with Keira. This woman is gorgeous. Not in a sexual, perverted way....just her beauty struck me. I have seen her before in other movies...thought she was pretty...but for some reason now...i think shes absolutley stunning. I have never been like this about any celeb....actually use to make fun of people that were like that.
This was posted by "thefulleffect" in a topic that was closed and I thought it fell under this topic.

Anyway back to the point; everything in that quote applies to me too, it looks as if I could have wrote that. Especially the part about not feeling that way about any other celeb. For some reason I have become a Keira Knightley addict, being interested in anything she's apart of and searching the net for videos, photos, etc. of her. It's quite depressing and it's been going on for about a week. It's almost like a disease or sickness. I Hope I get over it sooner than later. I thought it might help to just talk about it on this forum because I wouldn't talk about to anyone I actually knew, cause they would just think it was stupid. From looking on this forum I'm sure there are so many that feel the same way, which is sad. Anyway just my 2 cents; and this is my 1st post, so I probably broke a rule(I've noticed yall are nazzis about this).
Greg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2006, 08:25 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #24
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg21
From looking on this forum I'm sure there are so many that feel the same way, which is sad.
Meh you'll be fine. Although the majority of people here may feel the same way, most of those are newer members, generally demonstrating newer fans. A lot of the people who've been here longer went through a phase like that, got over it, and now are merely mildly interested in Miss Knightley. I can only speak for myself but I went through a phase where I'd buy every magazine she was in, asked for the POTC DVD for Christmas (and yet I never ask for DVDs for presents) and would watch anything she was in, be it a brief TV appearance or her more obscure movie work.

Now I couldn't give a shit. Still not seen DMC, probably won't, because it doesn't have anything to suggest it'll be any good and most people I know have slagged it off something rotten. If POTC 3 is any good I'll probably watch DMC then so as to avoid continuity confusion but other than that, I really don't care. I don't look at magazine articles or look out for Keira interviews. She's just another celebrity in the celebrity world to me now. I only come here for the people.

Quote:
Anyway just my 2 cents; and this is my 1st post, so I probably broke a rule(I've noticed yall are nazzis about this).
Nope, no rules broken. We prefer the term "dictators" (and it's Nazis anyway).

Welcome to KKW, hope you have fun, yadda yadda and all that jazz.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2006, 09:26 AM   Senior Registered Member #25
kingdumbass

I went through a miserable, obsessive phase, as well, and it lasted several months....
My attitude seems to have changed somewhat recently -- especially since I got a real girlfriend. Being distracted by real life will make you realise that there's nothing you can do to connect with, or affect, Keira K in any way, and caring too much is fucking pointless. Not to mention that paying extra close attention to ANY given celebrity for a long enough period will only make you begin to understand that she is not perfect, and can even be kind of irritating sometimes.

I now look at Keira K in much the same way that a casual sports fan might look at his favorite football team. I root for her, and take an interest in what she does; but it's not an obsessive adoration. I find the game of being a celebrity (while also trying to become a skilled performer, on an artistic level) interesting, and I had never thought about it before becoming a Knightley fan. Watching her career makes for a decent spectator sport. Will she make the right choices? DOES she have what it takes??? Stay tuned to find out!

Do I still like her? Of course. Do I LOVE her? Nah, that's stupid (although six months ago I would have said otherwise). I never even MET the chick. I wish her well, though.

Blegh
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2006, 07:04 AM   #26
blastedew
Newcomer

i am kinda the same with king,
there is nothing u can do to contact her unless u
found out her house and stalk her.
blastedew is offline   Reply With Quote