Is Love Enough? (17+) - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > The Gallery

The Gallery Show off your creative talents here!

Old 25-02-2006, 08:34 AM   Senior Registered Member #1
Rob The BLack Douglas

Is Love Enough? (17+ Updated on 4-28-06)

I

The wind drove the rain hard ,beating a steady rythem against the window. Inside Jessica McBride sighed and burrowed further under the large blanket she shared with Lace Higgens. The tv was on though the sound as off. A fire burned merrily, crackling and hissing, with the occassional pop.

Jessica sighed and rested her cheek on Lace’s chest her eyes closed as she breathed in the warm smells of Lace that comforted her, the citrus freshness of her shampoo, the gentle jasmine perfume she wore ,soft and delicate,subtle in its scent.

“I wish this cold last forever,” whispered Jessica as Lace combed her fingers through her long brown hair.

“As if something this good would ever end,” said Lace softly as she tucked a corner of the blanket and snuggled up even closer soaking in the warmth of Jessica’s body.

Outside the rain continued, pouring freely from out of the black sky as thunder rumbled in the distance as lightning streaked the thick clouds.

The fire had dwindled to a pale ember when Jessica’s father peered in on his daughter. He found Jessica and Lace curled up beneath the blanket on the couch both asleep ,their breathing slow and steady ,looks of innocence upon their faces, untroubled.

Smiling to himself he quietly padded over to the couch and softly placed another blanket over their sleeping forms to keep them warm from the winter cold.

Tamryn Higgens stumbled dropping the vodka bottle onto the apartments orange shag carpeting splashing a good third of the alcohol out of the bottle.

“Fucking Hell,” she slurred as she clumsily tried to grab hold of the neck of the bottle. Her world spinning about her, Lace’s motherpulled her towards her bedroom on all fours the bottle of vodka ingored behind her.

Craig Douglass pushed his chair away from his computer and stretched his legs wincing at the throbbing pain from his knees. Swearing softly he reaches out and grasps the pot of tea sitting on the desk pouring the last warm drops into the blue sake cup decorated with butterflies.

Stiffly standing, Craig carried his cup of tea over to the study’s window and looked out over the grey water of the pond. A flash of lightning split the sky as the basso roll of thunder washed over the house rattling the window.

Craig turned from the window empty cup in hand and slowly shuffled by his work desk taking the empty pot with him as he headed towards the kitchen to brew a fresh pot.

Marian Morrison closed the door to her room behind her cutting off the loud wailing of her step-brother. The blairing of the tv filtered through the walls as the militant march of Fox News blasted out and the smug whine of Sean Hannity made Marian cringe.

Marian threw her headphones on letting the music drown out the noise of her family. Free of distractions Marian pulled out her little blue notebook and opened it to the next blank page, pen in hand she began to compose.

On the outside I smile,
Laugh, live my life.
Inside I'm full of Anguish,
Twisted up and scared.
Why do you sneer,
Lips pulled back in a grimace,
Your beauty hiding,
The dark angry words
Of intolerance,
Syrupy sweet, your voice,
Calm and soothing.
What do you fear?

Frowning Marian chewed lightly on the end of her pen as she studied the words she had written. Not quit what she wanted. Sighing softly, she rubbed her eyes and placed her journal back on its shelf by her bed and climbed beneath her covers before turning out the light.

Alexandra Young shivered as the wind blew the rain down the back of her neck despite her umbrella, cold snake tendril that sent goosebumbps up and down her arms ,her teeth chattering slightly. Her thin jacket wrapped tight about her slim frame as she passed beneath dim yellow lights as she hurried home after work eager to be afe behind the door of her father’s home just a few blocks away.

To Be Continued..............
To deny love is to deny life.
Love is as necessary as oxygen.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/robslibrary/
http://www.myspace.com/kilted_robespierre

Last edited by Rob The BLack Douglas; 29-04-2006 at 03:47 AM.
Rob The BLack Douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 03:15 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
Rob The BLack Douglas

II

Lace Higgens inserted her key into the lock of the apartments door wincing as the door squeeked open. The sour smell of vomit made Lace gag as she padded across the thick orange shag carpeting. Her foot struck a partially empty bottle of vodka sending it spinning and sloshing out even more of the clear liquid.

“Shit!’ exclaimed Lace as she saw the wet spot on the carpet.

Lace’s mother had left her bedroom door open and Lace could hear her mother snoring, sleeping off last nights drunk fest.

“Paper towels,” thought lace looking around the open kitchen real quick. “Maybe she won’t notice if I get cleaned up before she wakes up.”

Lace grabbed the bottle of vodka and set it on the counter whiole the meager handful of paper towels quickly became soaked with vodka.

“Damnit,” swore Lace under her breath. She ran to the bathroom and dug through the piles of damp towels until she found one fairly dry. Lace placed the towel over the wet spot and went into the kitchen and grabbed a washcloth . Sighing she got down on her knee’s and began to scrub the shag carpeting.

“What the fuck are you doing!” Lace jerked her head up her eyes wide with fear as her mother stoood in the door of her bedroom trembling arms on her hips as she swayed from side to side.

“I’m cleaning........” began Lace.

“Stupid bitch!” hissed her mother as she staggered to the counter and eyed the nearly empty bottle of vodka .”Now I have to buy more, that was my last bottle!”

“Mom, I didn’t spill it,” cried Lace.

“Shutup!” The apartment echoed with the slap that numbed the side of Lace’s face. “Shut your mouth and get that cleaned up.”

Lace held back her tears as she bent her head and began to scrub the carpeting once more. Her mother glared down at her for a few moments before wrpping her shaking fingers around the neck of the vodka bottle and staggering back to her bedroom slamming the door close behind her.

Marian Morrison grabbed the two pieces of white toast as they popped out of the toaster and spread the soft butter on them quickly before racing out of the kitchen towards the bus stop. Behind her Maraian’s mother shouted something but she didn’t hear.

The day was cold and wet. The storm from the night before had blown leaves and branches all over the place. Marian sttod in the busstop shivering as the wind pierced the thin material of her jacket.

The bus ride to school was quiet and Marian huddled down in her seat ignoring the converdations around her as she closed her eyes and her thoughts turned to Jeremy Ponder. Marian sighed. Jeremy was sooo cute and his blues eyes were so beautiful, she could lose herself in them. PLus his smile was dazzling, the way the corner’s of his lips were turn up.

“Stop it!” thought Marian to herself. “Why are you doing this to yourself? He will never notice you. Quit setting yourself up for disappointment.”

The bus rolled to a stop and Marian shouldered her backpack and ducked her head as she got off the bus. All around her fellow students mingled and numerous conversations floated aver and around Marian as she made her way through the crowds. Not one was directed at her.

“Where’s Lace?” asked Jessica McBride’s father as he placed a bowl of steaming porridge before her.

“She had to get home early cause of her mom,” replied Jessica as she heaped brown sugar onto her porridge and topping it off with lots of cream.

Jessica’s father pursed his lips and opened his mouth to speak but closed it. Jessica had told him about Lace’s situation with her mom and had asked him to stay out of it as long as nothing happpened to Lace.

“Eat up, I don’t want you to be late for school.”

Jessica smiled at her father and gulped down half of her glass of orange juice. Her father went and grabbed his coat and keys and went out the kitchen door to start his car. Jessica watched her father close the door behind him her mind a flurry of thought. She saw how he had reacted at the mention of Lace’s mom. Even Jessica was becoming concerned, Lace seemed unusually nervous when she had left this morning, her lips had barely brushed Jessica’s before she had turned around and gone out thrfront door.

From outside Jessica’s father honked the car horn twice. Jessica grabbed her empty porridge bowl and juice glass.placing them in the sink and grabbing her book bag and running out the door locking it behind her.

Craig Douglass ran his hand over his red and weary eyes blurry from staring at his computer screen into the grey dawn. The pain in his leg had settled down to a dull throb, his tea pot sat cold and empty at his side.

“Fuck it,” growled Craig as he deleted the entires nights work. “Fucking shite,” he groused as he stood wincing at the pain and began to limp away from his computer heading towards his bedroom.

To be Continued.............
Old 05-03-2006, 06:10 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
Rob The BLack Douglas

III
Alexandra Young winced as the pounding in her head grew worse. Despite the aspirin she had taken the glare of the store lights coupled with the obnoctious music that the manager injsisted on playing over and over again her head felt as if a jackhammer was going full speed.

“Alexandra?”

Groaning Alexandra turned to face her supervisor Victor. Victor stood several inches shorter than Alexandra, his skin like old dried out shoe leather from his daily tanning trips. The sour smell of alcohol permeated his poors and his hands trembled as his system struggled to cleanse itsaelf of the massive quantities of alcohol swimming through his veins.
His constant expression was one of a deer caught in headlights. Alexandra loathed the powerhungery troll, but she had to put up with him since it was the only job that was flexible with her schedule.

“What Victor,” Alexandra snapped her mouth chopping tight on the words.

Victor flinched and nervously stepped back his eyes twitching as he shrank before Alexandra.

“Will you stop that, I’m not going to bite your head off,” growled Alexandra sighing as she rolled her eyes.

Victor sniffed and glared at Alexandra his eyes wide with fear.

“No need to take that tone with me,” he snapped.

“VIctor, pleae, what is it? I’m bloody busy.”

“Your boyfriend is here to see you,” spat out Victor before turning and scuttling off.

“What does Craig want?” thought Alexandra asshe made her way to the back of the store.

“Craig, wasn’t expecting to see you, what can I do for you?”

Craig smiled and wrapped his arms about Alexandra in a big hug.

“I thought you could use some lunch, my treat.”

Alexandra grinned. “You’re on, but first you want to have some fun with Victor?”

“You bet,” Craig’s face lit up. He was a willing participant in Alexandra’s constant torturing of her supervisor.

Victor carefully looked around himself to make sure no ne was looking before he peered around the corner. His voice cracked a strangled high pitched squeel that was instantly cut off.

Alexandra was on her knee’s her hands slowly zipping closed Craig’s zipper. Craig’s hands were gently laying atop Aleandra’s head and he had a look of pure joy on his face. His face red Victor spun around and raced off to his office.

Alexandra giggled as she stood up.

“Poor bastard wished I was on my knee’s for him, he’s prabably wanking away has hard as he can in his office as we speak.

Craig chuckled and wrapped his arm about Alexandra. “Where do you want to eat?”

Marian Morrison found a corner in the student union away from all the usual school clicks. The babble of conversation wasn’t as loud underneath the shade of the sickly tree. Free of the stares and glances of her classmates Marian opened her sack lunch and pulled out her peanut butter and blackberry sandwich.

Marian observed her fellow classmates as she slowly chewed her sandwich. She longed for the day when she would no longer have to endure the mind numbing conformity of high school.

Sighing Marian rolled her lunch sack into a tiny ball and tossed it into the trash. At least she had most of the afternoon to herself in the library. Marian gathered her books and slinked off towards the library ahead of the chatting crowd of teens around her.

Lace closed the door of her mom’s apartment quietly behind her. Her mother was still sleeping off her drunk from the night before and her face still stinging from where her mother had struck her.

Graduation was just a few months away. “You can make it,” thought Lace as she raced down the stairs and headed towards Jessica’s house.

Jessica stared out the large bay window in the living room anxiously waiting to see Lace’s smiling face and bouncing pony tail to appear around the corner of the hedge.

“Sqee!” exclaimed Jessica as she ran andthrew open the door for Lace.

What’s the matter?” wondered Jessica as Lace brushed by and sat down her backpack. “Oh my god!” she exclaimed when she saw the growing bruise on Lace’s cheek.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” mumbled Lace as she kissed Jessica’s cheek. “Just hold me for now,” she whispered.

Jessica wrapped her arms tight around Lace briefly before taking her by the hand and leading her to her bedroom.

To Be Continued.....................
Old 09-03-2006, 03:11 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
Rob The BLack Douglas

IV

Marian Morrison hung her jacket uo in the narrow hallway and carried her back pack in one hand as she headed towards her room. her step-father was hme and he had the large tv on as extremely loud filling the room with the windy rhetoric of Fox News.

Marian noticed several empty cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer laying about her step-father’s easy chair. His gut stretched the grey-white shirt he wore with the sweat stains around the armpits. He had a wild look in his eyes and his mouth hung open, a line ofspittle hanging off the corner of his lips.

“Damn right! Fucking queers don’t belong here! Round the bastards up and ship them off to camps!”

Marian shuddered a cold chill running through her body atthose words. What would he say if he knew that she liked both men and women? Would he disown her/ Would he kick her out? Beat her? She didn’t know, the level of fear she felt around her step-father paralyzed her.

“Where are you going? the words slightly slurred.

MArian stopped and looked at her step-father who was staring at her with a scary gleam in his eye. Marian felt dirty at the way his eyes moved over her figure, lingering on her modest bosom.

My room to do my homework,” replied Marian as she held her back pack to her chest. Her step-father scowled briefly before turning back to the tv.

Breathing a silent sigh of relief Marian hurried to her room and closed the door tight behind her. Carefully she wedged her desk chair against the door and tossed her backpack on the floor and sat down on the edge of her bed hugging her knee’s tight to her.

She couldn’t help it. The tears. They just flowed even when she didn’t want them to.

Fear. it was the only constant companion that she had. Fear of her step-father and the way he would sometimes look at her when he was drinking. fear of how the kids at school would act if they knew she was bi-sexual. Last year a student had been attacked and beaten into a coma when the rumour spread that he was gay and fancied one of the football players. Even after it was revealed that he was not in fact gay, those who had beaten him up recieved only a slap on the wrist.

Marian sobbed and curled up holding her pillow tight to her. Inside she hurt so much. She didn’t want to keep hiding her true self from people, but the fear, so strong, and omni-present, clouded her every decision.

Marian rolled onto her side and reached out and hugged the teddy bear her father had bought for her the day she was born and buried her face in his tear soaked fur.

Lace Higgens smacked her hands against the bed as Jessica’s tongue buried itself in her hot wetness. Her pouty lips parted and the tip of her wet pink tongue sensously ran over her lips as she moaned from deep down in her throat.

“Oh god! Please!” Lace begged as she locked her thighs about Jessica’s head. Jessica eagerly lapped away at Lace’s free flowing juices, her tongue, sending ripples of pleasure through Lace’s body, her limbs trembling, hips wriggling, as her orgasm built and built.

“OOOOHHHHH FFUUUCCKKKKK!!!!!!” cried Lace as her orgasm coursed through her entire body numbing her as the tingling pleasure blanked everything out.

Jessica raised her head her lips slick with Lace’s juices and smiled. Lace gasped for breath her eyes closed as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. Jessica slowly kissed her way up Lace’s stomach, her lips lingering above the swell of her small breasts, fingers tracing the delicate curves.

“How was it love?” whispered Jessica as she kissed Lace’s lips.

Lace wrapped her arms about Jessica’s neck and stared into her eyes.

“It was wonderful, babe. thank you,” Lace whispered as she rained kisses upon Jessica.

“I love you,” sighed Jessica as she wraped her arms about Lace and snuggled up close to her.

“I love you to.”

Alexandra Young hugged Craig Douglass in front of Victor and kissed him on the cheek and saucily walked away when he bright her back from lunch. Victor glared at her but said nothing as she went about her work. Victor kept a close eye on her, shadowing her every move.

FInally Alexandra had enough and she whipped behind a shelf and waited for Victor to follow her. She grabbed hold of his shirt yanking him up onto his toes glaring down at him.

“What the fuck are you up to Victor,” growled Alexandra.

“Nothing, I swear,” stammered Victor his eyes wide with fear.

“Quit bullshitting me, Victor.” Alexandra lips were tight.

“I saw you and your boyfriend earlier,” stuttered Victor as he squirmed trying to break free of Alexandra’s grip.

“That’s none of your fucking business you perv,” hissed Alexandra coldly.

“i’m your supervisor.......” began Victor only to have Alexandra cut him off.

“You’re fucking slime. Stay the fuck out of my way and I’ll do my job. Understand?”

Victor slowly nodded his head in agreement. Aleaxandra let Victor free and he stumbled backwards his hands brushing at the front of his shirt. Alexandra narrowed her eyes and Victor spun around and raced off towards his office.

Craig Douglass stretched out on his back and groaned as his body protested, his back and shoulders popping as he stretched them. His face was twisted in pain as he tried to work loose his body.

“Ahhhh!’ cried out Craig as his right knee popped sending stabbing pain shooting out. He threw out his arms and stared up at the cealing his breathing ragged, chest practically heaving as he closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind.

Jessica kissed Lace deeply, before saying goodbye and seeing her out the door. Lace smiled and brushed her lips along Jessica’s cheek and whispered into her ear.

“I love you.”

Jessica blushed and Lace smiled. “See you at school.”

Jessica watched as Lace walked down the driveway and around the corner before she slowly closed the door. Despite the afterglow of sex, Jessica found herself feeling depressed. It hadonly been twenty minutes since Lace had left and already Jessica ached to be with her again.

“You ok Jessica?’

“Startled Jessica turned to see her father standing in the entryway of the kitchen, concern all over his face.

Jessica opened her mouth to say “She was fine” butstopped and just shook her head no. Tears were forming at the corners of her eyes threatening to fall. Her father gave her a smile and walked over to the cupboards and pulled out the tin hot chocolate. he didn’t say a word until he sat down at the tiny table and placed a steamy cup of hot chocolate heaped high with whipped cream before Jessica.

“Anything you want to tell me? Or is it something you’re not comfortable with talking to me about?”

Jessica sipped at her hot chacolate for a bit.

“I miss Lace,” whispered Jessica looking down at her hot chacolate.

Her father was quiet for for a bit.

“You really love her don’t you?” he said quietly.

Jessica looked up at her father unsure of what to expect. His face was soft and full of love for her.

“I do,” replied Jessica.

Her father reached out and took Jessica’s cheek in his hand and smiled lovingly at her.

“What is the problem then?”

Jessica looked away from her father at her near empty mug of hot chocolate.

“I’m worried about Lace,” Jessica whispered. “It’s........it’s her mom. She won’t talk about it, but i think things are getting worse for her at home.

“When she came by today I could see the edges of a bruise on her cheek that she missed covering up with makeup.”

Jessica’s father leaned over and hugged his daughter.

“If Lace wants she can come and live with us,” he said.

“She won’t, “ cried Jessica, “ she’s too afraid of her mother.”

Jessica’s father stood and gathered up the empty mugs of hot chocolate and began to make two more cups.

“The next time Lace is over, I would like to speak with her,” Jessica’s dad said.

“NO!” cried Jessica spinning around. “She would die if she knew I told you, please don’t,” begged Jessica her eyes wide, lips trembling.

Her father sighed and topped the hot chocolate witth whip cream. “Ok, I won’t, but I will look into her mom, and we’ll see what happens.” He set the fresh mug of hot chocolate before Jessica and kissed her forhead. “I love you sweetie,” he whispered.

Jessica smiled at her father.

“I love you to dad.

TO Be Continued...................
Old 12-03-2006, 06:26 PM   Senior Registered Member #5
Rob The BLack Douglas

VJessica stood outside waiting for Lace to arrive.Nervously she looked about her head jerking left and right scanning the sea of faces for a sign, any sign.

Who you looking for? Some hot new sexy thing to replace me?”

Jessica spun around and grabbed hold of Lace in a hug hug, her cry of joy heard over the general babble of her fellow students.

Marian stood against the far wall of the bus drop off and watched with her heart in her throat as Lace bent her head and gave Jessica a quick kiss. Her face burned red as she realized that she was staring at them. Marian pulled her collar up on her light jacket as she slinked away avoiding eye contact of those around her.

“Oh shit!” criedmarian when she plowed into a gang of girls.

“Watch where your fucking going cunt!”

Marian stepped back her eyes wide with fear. All six girls looked down upon Marian with violence in their eyes.

“I’m sorry,” stammered Marian looking about frantically.

“Fuckin’ right you’re going to be sorry puta,” growled one of the girls.

“I said i was sorry,” cried Marian.

“Quick! McFeely is heading this way!” hissed someone.

“Better be watching your back bitch.”

Marian stood there trembling as the six girls swaggered off.

“You ok?”

Marian turned to see Lace and Jessica standing there their faces filled with concern. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

“Come on, let’s get you something to drink,” said Jessica taking Marian by one arm and Lace her other arm. They led her to the cafeteria and grabbed a couple of pastries and some juice and led Marian to a table far off in a corner.

Lace delicately pulled apart her pastry with her fingers and sensuosly palced the pieces between her pouty lips. Marian couldn’t help herself, she was mesmerized by the sight of Lace eating.

‘Here, have some juice,” said Jessica handing over a bottle of apple juice to Marian.

Oh, thanks,” stammered Marian softly.

Jessica smiled.

“I’m Jessica,” she said.

Marian,” mumbled Marian.

“That’s a pretty name,” replied Lace smiling at Marian.

Marian blushed and mumbled incoherantly under her breath.

Lace and Jessica looked at each other and smiled.

‘Everything will be ok, those girls are nothing but talk, they like to act tough. but .......,” Jessica’s voiced trailed off.

“Oh,” blushed Marian turning bright red. “I wsn’t paying attention,” Marian smiled weakly lowering her eyes when Lace looked at her, hoping that she would leave even though she would die if Lace would walk away.

Jessica chuckled softly. “We’ll see you at lunch Marian,” Lace smiled warmlt at her as she and Jessica stood.

“Really?” exclaimed Marian in total shock.

Lace grinned at her. “Yes really. Talk to you later.”

Marian sat there mouth hanging open as Jessica and Lace walked away hand in hand.

She’s got it bad love,” whispered Jessica to Lace.

Alexandra cursed under her breath and stood up her hands massaging the small of her back. Her supervisor Victor just glared at her until she shot him a look of pure venom. He scampered away, his cheeks red.

“Fucking git,” murmured Alexandra.

“Jeez, are ever in a good mood?” querried Craig a smile dancing across his lips as he rounded the corner.

“Don’t start with me Craig,” grumbled Alexandra.

Craig lowered his smile all serious.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing. Everything. It’s just the same old shit, and it’s fucking old.”

Craig sighed and reached out to Alexandra to hold her in his arms only to have her brush him aside.

“Not now Craig, I’m not in the mood ok?”

Craig leaned against a shelf and crossed his arms.

“After you get off work ,come by the house, I’l lcook for you .Have a bottle of wine, give you a cance to unwind.”

Alexandra looked up at Craig to glare at him but only shook her head.

“I’ll think about it.” She stood on her tiptoes and lightly kissed Craig on the cheek.”Take care,” she whispered.

“Naturally darling,” Craig grinned. “See you later on,” he smiled briefly before turning and leaving.

“You craxy bastard,” Alexandra said smiling despite herself.

Marian felt as if she was going to throwup as she approached the cafeteria. She didn’t want ot get her hopes up andend up disappointed.

“Marian!”

Marian peered about until she saw Lace and Jessica waving and gesturing for her to join them. Marian was quiet as they took their trays through the lunch line. Her heart was racing, her mind in turmoil. Wjhat was she going to say? Would she blurt out her desire of Lace?

The three girls sat at a table all to themselves and warily eyed the mysterious slop that the staff had slapped onto the trays.

“I can’t believe we payed money for this shit,” said Jessica warily as she picked a pile of something that wobbled with every little movement of the table threatening to slowly slide off the tray.

Marian felt her face go red, she recieved free meals because of her family’s situation. Lace picked at her’s with disgust on her face before raising a small morsal to her lips her tounge gingerly reaching out to taste it.Marian found herself mesmerized by the scene.

“You’re toungue’s hanging out dear,” whispered Jessica smiling at Marian.

“Oh god, I’m sorry. I’m so embarrased,” said Marian as she pushed her chair away from the table.

Whoah, where are you going?” exclaimed both Lace and Jessica.

“I......I... this was a mistake,” mumbled Marian.

“Whatever do you mean? “ Jessica looked up at Marian with a puzzled look on her face.

“It’s cause I.......” began Marian only to break out into tears. “I’m so sorry,” she whispered as she ran out of the cafeteria.

Jessica and Lace looked at each other.

“This isn’t good,” murmured Lace.

“After school,” responded Jessica.

“Thanks for dinner Craig,” whispered Alexandra as he handed her her jacket.

“Anytime, “ Craig smiled.

Alexandra hugged Craig. He stood with the door open watching until Alexandra had turned the corner out of sight.

Craig turned on the hot water and watched the sink fill with hot soapy water covering the small pile of dishes. He whistled softly as he washed and dryed the dishes. When all the cleanup was done, he poured himself a scotch and limped to his chair and groaning softly at the pain as he lowered himself down.

He slipped slowly at his drink, his mind awhirl and foggy as he self-medicated himself. The pain throbbed throughout his body as his trembling fingers set the empty glass down. Craig shakily got to his feet and hands extended stumbling towards his bedroom. His legs gave out on him short of the bed and he collapsed onto the floor his vision going black.

To Be Continued.................
Old 17-03-2006, 01:47 AM   Senior Registered Member #6
Rob The BLack Douglas

Craig lay on his back and stared up at the ceiling. The pain had subsided to a dull throb, as he slowly moved his limbs to keep from stiffening up. His eyes were half closed and his breathing was harsh and ragged in his ears. A large bruise covered his left side from when he had blacked out and collapsed.

“Fucking hell,” he murmured as he rolled over and pushed himself up on all fours. Slowly he crawled across the floor, the carpet rubbing his knee’s raw until he rested his hands upon the sides of his toilet and began to vomit as the pain washed over him, his stomach heaving to purge what little remained in it.

Alexandra smiled as she pulled on her oversized t-shirt and crawled into her bed. As she drifted off to sleep her thoughts drifted off to the last happy moment of her day.

Marian rubbed the tears from her eyes and wiped the snot from her nose. “I’m such a fucking idiot,” she blubbered to herself, her mascara running. “Why did I run away? That was so stupid of me.”

Marian slowly opened the door of the restrooom and peered about her. No one even glanced her way as she slinked out and headed towards her bus.

“Slow down Marian,” cried Jessica running towards her.

“Wha?” puzzled Marian slowed up.

Jessica smiled and reached out and took Marian’ s hand in hers. “Come with me,” she said.

Marian a dazed look upon her face let herself be led away by Jessica. Lace paced nervously her heart going pitter patter like it had only done so once, when she had laid eyes upon Jessica.

Marian’s heart leaped into her throat when she saw that Jessica was leading her to Lace. She began to try and pull free of Jessica, almost frantic.

“Hold on,” said Jessica puzzled, “What are you doing?”

“I can’t do this,” stammered Marian as she tried to looosen Jessica’s finger’s with her free hand.

“Do what? What do you mean?” Jessica looked at Marian trying to understand what was going on.

“I can’t be around her,” stammered Marian.

Jessica’s eyes went big and her lips formed a silent “O”.

Lace spied Jessica with Marian in tow. She smiled and began to walk towards them only to stop in puzzlement as Marian began to try and pull away.

“Wait!” Don’t go!” cried Lace sprinting to stand at Jessica’s side, her face worried as she looked between Marian and Jessica.

Marian gazed into Jessica’s eyes her lips trembling. The tears burst free and she strangled a cry as she spun around violently pulling free of Jessica and running away shoving aside people ho got in her way.

“What the hell just happened?” Lace stared dumbfounded as Marian vanished around the corner.

“Things just got a lot more complicated,” murmured Jessica. “Come love, I’ll tell you on the way home,” Jessica tookLace in her arms and lightlt kissed her lips.”You have an admirer love.”

Craig stood and winced as he knee’s popped loudly enough that several nearby people looked up at him. “Stupid fucking body,” hissed Craig under his breath as he ignored the sly glance’s and double takes as he walked by.

Craig didn’t care what people thought, he was damn comfortable and that was all that mattered. As he walked the pleats of his kilt seductively swayed from side to side, the flash of color from his tartan as the pleats opened and closed with each step hypnotizing.

A group of teenage girls stopped and stared their mouth’s hanging open as he walked by. Finally a couple of them worked up the courage to whoop up a couple of cat calls and wolf whistles. Craig smiled at the older couple who glared at him with disaproval blowing the wife a kiss and winking at the husband, a twinkle in his eye.

Lace cradled Jessica’s head to her breasts and ran her finger’s through her hair. Jessica’s breath was warm on her nipples, soft.

“Are you sure that’s what she said?” asked Lace.

“I’m sure,” replied Jessica as her lips nuzzled Lace’s skin.

Lace sighed and pulled away from Jessica.

“What is it love?” Jessica eyes were wide with concern as she gazed upon Lace.

“I.... I just find it hard to believe that anyone would feel that way about me.”

“Hey! What about me!” cried Jessica sitting up crossing her arms across her breasts.

“I didn’t mean you!” cried Lace. “you know that’s not what I meant!” as she reached out to Jessica who pulled away with a scowl on her face.

“Oh babe, don’t be that way,” sais Lace with a hurt look on her face as Jessica reached for her bra and panty’s.

“Jess! What’s going on? I don’t understand!”

Jessica pulled her t-shirt over her head and sat down on the edge of the bed. She didn’t look at Lace but stared down at her legs pressed together.

“I love you, but you scare me Lace. I know that you aren’t totally honest with me. I saw the edge of the bruises that you missed covering with makeup the other day. If you hide that from me, what else are you hiding?” Jessica let her long hair cover her face and sobbed quietly.

Lace raised her hand to her lips. “You saw the bruises?” she said quietly. Jessica nodded still not looking at Lace.

“I didn’t want to get you involved,” began Lace as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat next to Jessica. “My mom is beyond help, you have no idea, how bad it is at home,” whispered Lace. “She’s drunk all the time, and the last time, ......

“The last time I came in early in the morning, she was passed out drunk in her room. I came across one of her vodka bottles on it’s side on the floor. She had spilled it and there was a large puddle of booze that had soaked into the carpet.

“I grabbed some paper towels to clean it up before she woke up, but she....she came across me while I was cleaning up and accused me of spilling it.

“She didn’t believe me when I told her I didn’t spill it, she was still drunk and she slapped me again and again. Until she hurt her hand.”

Lace stiffled a sob and gently wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes. “Graduation is coming soon, and I’ll turn eighteen right after that. I’m gone as soon as I’m an adult. I didn’t want you to worry. I can deal with the situation, it’s totally shit but it could be a lot worse.”

Lace wrapped her arms around Jessica and hugged her tight, her lips close to her ear. “I love you too much to get you into the personal hell that is my home.”

Jessica raised her chin and turned kissing Lace on the lips. “I love you, but please, please, don’t keep anything from me anymore ok?” she whispered.

Lace hugged Jessica tight their tears mingling as they clung to each other. Jessica pulled away and smiled. “So, let’s talk about Marian.”

Alexandra eased herself into the crappy plastic chair in the employee break room and stretched her legs. It felt good to get off her feet after being on them for several hours. Her supervisor Victor waddled in and poured himself a cup of cold coffee that was practically sludge, oozing out of the carafe.

He smiled at her and grabbed a plastic chair that was molded in a color that could be only described as baby shit brown. Alexandra glared at him wondering what the hell he was up to.

“How are things with you and your boyfriend?” he asked as he sipped at his cold coffee.

“None of your fucking business,”growled Alexandra.

Victor grinned. “Oh? It’s none of my concern that you give blowjobs during work hours?”

Alexandra fumed silentlywhile Victor leered at her.

“Now, now, don’t look at me like that.I thin kwe can come to an understanding ,since if I do report you, the head office will fire you.”

“What the fuck are yuo getting at Victor?” snapped Alexandra.

Victor licked his lips and stood in front of Alexandra his crotch bulging ever so slightly. Slowly he tugged at his zipper exsposing a hint of stained white underwear. His breathing became more ragged as his hand rummaged in the opening until he found what he was looking for. With a grunt of satisfaction he pulled out his cock which resembled a shriveled limp grey worm more than anything else.

Alexandra stared up into Victor’s eyes, which were wide with anticipation.

“Well bitch? You gonna suck it or what?’” He placed both of his hands atop her head and began to thrust his hips towards her lips.

“You’re never going to forget this,’ smiled Alexandra as she opened her mouth and chomped down as hard as she could with her teeth.

Customer’s could hear Victor’s screams all the way out at the front of the store.

To Be Continued................
Old 22-03-2006, 03:21 AM   Senior Registered Member #7
Rob The BLack Douglas

VII

Craig stood outside waiting for Alexandra to get off work. A late afternoon wind had picked up, bringing a chill to the day. The pleats of Craig’s kilt rippled about his backside to the delight of a gaggle of co-eds gathered around a decrepit fountain in the nearby square.

“Craig!’ Alexandra exited her work with a large smile on her face.

“You’re awfully cheerful,” grumbled Craig, his thick features puzzling over Alexandra’s cheerfulness.

“Buy me a drink and I’ll tell you.” Alexandra took hold of Craig’s arm and dragged him off towards the local bar they occasionally frequented.

Craig held his pint glass half-way up to his lips staring at Alexandra with total disbelief as she regailed him with her tale of what happened earlier with Victor.

“You are fucking kidding me, “ said Craig.

“No I’m not,” replied Alexandra grinning as she raised her wine glass to her ruby lips. “and that piece of shit Victor never wrote anything down, so he’s royally screwed.”

Craig grinned broadly and drained the last of his pint. “Fancy a bite to eat?”

“Naturally darling,” smiled Alexandra as she left a couple of bills on the table.

Marian rushed through the front door of her house slamming it closed behind her and racing down the hall to her room. She braced the door closed with her desk chair and flung herself onto her bed her sobs loud in her ears as the tears flowed freely soaking the dark blue comforter. She rolled onto her back and pulled her teddy bear tight to her chest crying uncontrollably.

“I’m so fucking stupid,’ mumbled Marian through her tears her eyes stinging, red and swollen, cheeks hot.

“Are you in there Marian?” bellowed her step- father as his fist pounded on her door.

“Leave me alone,” she cried pulliing her knee’s tight to her chest and squeezing her teddy bear even tighter.

Her door rattled the chair blocking it. “Open this fucking door!” thundered her step father.

“Go away!” wailed Marian.

The house echoed as the door to her room flew open the chair scraping loudly across the floor. Her step-father staggered in his eyes were wild and shot through with red. A can of Schlitz in one hand, he reacheddown and scratched at his crotch beneath the thin material of his shorts.

“Get out of my room!” screamed Marian as she scrambled to her feet.

“Don’t take that attitude with me girlie,” growled her step-father as he slurped the last of the beer from the can and crumpling it in his hairy fist.

“I’m not your daughter! Leave me the fuck alone!” Marian jumped to her feet and pounded her fists on his chest. Her step-father staggered back surprised.

“You little bitch,” he cried as he raised his hand high to backhand her.

“Go ahead and hit me!” screamed Marian.”You know you want to!” Marian yelled at the top of her lungs her fists balled tight at her sides.

“What the hell is going on here?” exclaimed Marian’s mother standing in the hallway staring at her dughter and husband.

“He’s threatening me!” sobbed Marian rushing to her mother and throwing herself into her arms. Marian’s mother looked at her husband with a look of shock and disbelief.

“I didn’t threaten her. I’m sitting in my chair when I hear the front door slam and this thudding down the hallway and then this loud crying. I get up and I hear your daughter crying and I try the door, it’s blocked. I told her to open it and she starts yelling at me!” Marian’s stepfather glared at her as he rubbed his grubby hand across the bulge of his belly.

“He barged into my room and threatened me mom!”

“Marian,” sighed her mother, “You’re overreacting dear,” she said softly her hand reaching up and drying Marian’s tears.

“I’m not overreacting mom,” whispered Marian her eyes pleading.

“It’s ok honey, I’ll take care of everything, ok? Now go and wash your face, I’ll make you some hot chocolate.” Marian’s mother smiled and and turned to Marian’s stepfather. Sighing Marian turned away nad shuffled off towards the bathroom. Even with the door closed, she could here the argueing going on. Marian scrbbed her face and slipped out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

She sat at the tiny formica table unable to control the tiny trembles of her limbs as she waited anxiously for her mom to come. The argueing slowly subsided and Marian heard her step-father shamble off the door of the bedroom slamming shut. Her mother eased her large frame into a chair across from Marian and sighed.

“What’s going on between you two?” her mother looked Marian in the eye searching for an answer. Marian swallowed nervously. How much could she tell her mother? Would she believe everything Marian told her? The way her step-father would look at her, his eyes lingering on her breasts, his eyes devouring her in a way that made her skin crawl, his fingers reaching and not so subtly touching his crotch, as if he couldn’t control the thought’s going through his mind.

Marian looked into her mother’s and saw that she didn’t want to hear the worse, she saw her mother wanting to hear that she was just being a teenager, and that they would be able to work something out. Marian sighed, she didnt want to lie to her mother, but she could see that that would only make things worse.

“Just the usual stuff mom,” mumbled Marian. Her mom scowled and sat back staring intensley at Marian. Marian remained emotionless keeping everything inside. Finally Marian’s mother sighed and scooted her chair back and and stood shuffling over to the stove reaching for the tarnished tea kettle filling it with tap water and setting it on the stove top to heat.

Marian’s mother went through the motions of a ritual older than her current marriage, the tin of hot chocolate, battered and scratched, a memto from her long dead grandmother. The large mugs covered with faded puctures of elephants, their colors faded from bright pink and purple.. Carefully Marian’s mother measured out the heaping spoons of hot cocoa as the tea kettle begins to whistle.

Marian’s mother sat the steaming mug of hot chocolate piled high with coolwhip. Despite how awful she felt, Marian smiled as she raised the mug to her lips and sipped at the hot liquid, the sugar sweetness of the coolwhip blending with the full flavor of the hot chocolate.

“Thanks, mom, it’s really good,” Marian smiled up at her mother briefly before focusing on enjoying the sweet, sweet, bliss of a steaming mug of hot chocolate.

Lace buttoned the last button on her shirt, and stared at Jessica. “Are you fucking nuts?”

“What do you mean?” Jessica looked at her girlfriend puzzled.

“The entire idea babe,” exclaimed Lace as she took Jessica into her arms. Jessica pouted and Lace bent her head and slowly kissed Jessica’s lips.

And what’s wrong with my idea?” Jessica looked up into Lace’s eyes smiling.

“Why involve your cousin?”

“I trust Craig,” said Jessica pulling away her lower lip trembling. Lace sighed and sat down.

“I know you do, it’s just that......,”Lace looked down at her hands in her lap for a moment.”I’m just worried, he’s so much older.” embarased Lace looked away.

“Oh love,” said Jessica softly as she took Lace’s hands into her and kissing them. “You know that Craig isn’t like that.”

Lace smiled up at Jessica. “Will anyone else be there?”

“Sure I can do that, no problem, Alexandra is free, she can help me out. Mmhhhmm. Talk to you later cousin.” Craig placed the phone back in it’s cradle and turned to Alexandra who smiled at him.

“What was that all about?” she asked softly as she kissed Craig.

“You remember my cousin Jessica?”

Alexandra thought for a moment. “The lesbian right?”

Craig nodded and smiled. “That’s the one. She and her girlfriend want to stop by for a meal cooked by me and bring a new friend along. She wanted to know if anyone besides myself would be there.”

“And naturally you you volunteered me,” Aleaxandra said softly kissing Craig once more.

“Naturally.”

“When are they coming by?”

Tomorrow, after school.”

To Be Continued........................
Old 25-03-2006, 02:03 AM   Senior Registered Member #8
Rob The BLack Douglas

VIII

Jessica nervously held Lace’s hand as they waited for Marian at school. She had noticeably went out of her way to avoid them. During lunch she had ran off when she saw Jessica and Lace approach.

‘There she is,” said Lace tugging at Jessica pulling her along with as she pushed her way through the crowd of students milling about.

Marian trembled with impatience as she watched the students ahead of her hols up the line to get on the bus.

“Hold up Marian!” cried Lace.

Startled Marian looked up to see Lace and Jessica making their way towards her. Marian panicked and turn to flee only to be stopped by a crushing large group of students steadily pushing towards the buses.

“Fuck,” murmured Marian.

“Glad we got to you before you left,” said Jessica smiling. “Come on, let’s go.”

Marian let out a yelp as Lace reached out and gently took her hand. “What are you doing?” she cried.

Lace and Jessica both grinned broadly. “We’re getting something to eat, and you’re coming with us.”

“But, I do.........,” Marian started to protest.

“No but’s you’ve been avoiding us and that makes us very sad,” Lace pouted at Marian. Marian sighed, she knew she couldn’t resist, denial was a bitter pill to swallow and keep down.

“FIne, I’m coming but I can’t be out too late ok?”

“YES!” exclaimed Lace and Jessica in unison.

“You’ll love it, I promise, my cousin is cooking and he’s fucking amazing!” gushed Jessica as the three headed off towards the student parking lot.

“Any idea why your cousin is coming over?” pondered Alexandra as she checked the bread baking in the oven as Craig tossed in his blend of spices for his homemade meatballs. On the stove a pot of water was beig ready for the homemade noodles sitting on the counter.In another pot simmered gently the rich homemade sauce.

“None,” reolied Craig. “She did say though that she was bringing two others with her. “

“That’s why you want me here,” said Alexander as she sneaked a taste of the sauce, her mouth exploding with a barrage of flavors. “My god Craig that is so good. You should be a chef somewhere, not a struggling writer.”

Craig smiled as he mixed his meatballs. “Been there, done that, have the drug stories to prove it.”

Alexandra shot him a startled look her hand paused reaching for her wine glass. Craig nodded.

“Yeah, been clean for awhile now, though, there are complications,” Craig said matter of factly as he carefully rolled out each meatball.

“What complications?”

“I’ll tell you later,”said Craig as he reached for a pan. “Pass me the olive oil will you?”

Alexandra stood there watching as Craig cooked the meatballs to perfection her mind a whirlwind of thought.

Marian sat in the backseat of Jessica’s fathers car numb, she had never done anything like this before, going off without telling her parents, and she really didn’t know Lace or Jessica all that well. Lace and Jessica were chatting with a familiarity that Marian was envious of.

Lace turned and looked at Marian smiling. “I’m so glad you came, I was so sad when you took off the other day.”

Marian’s eyes went wide unable to control herself as she stared at Lace dumbfounded, her mouth agape.

“really?” said Marian in a tiny voice. “You were sad?”

Lace nodded. “Yes I was.”

“We both were worried,” Jessica not taking her eyes off the road.

“This isn’t happening,” mumbled Marian turning her head away to hide her tears.

“What’s wrong?” Lace leaned into the back closer to Marian her face full of concern.

“I.....I don’t know,” mumbled Marian struggling to control her tears. “I’ve never felt this way before.”

Lace smiled at her and Marian found herself smiling back.

“Cousin!” cried Jessica as Craig held open his door and she wrapped her arms around in a hug. He picked her up off her feet in a big bear hug a broad smile across his face. Lace and Marian stood back watching the scene in wonder.

Craig was a big man standing six feet tall and solidly built, his frame filled the entire door. Jessica looked tiny, tiny in his arms.

“It’s been to long long,” Craig said his voice warm and full of humor. “Come in, come in, lets meet everyone. Craig held the screen open for everyone as they entered his home. Both Lace and Marian were nervous as Jessica led them into her cousin’s home.

The scent of fresh spices ad homecooked food filled their senses making their mouth’s water with anticipation as Craig showed them to his large dinner table. Alexandra was sitting at one end trying to hide her nervousness. Jessica looked at her cousin and arched one eybrow. Craig chuckled and held out a chair for each of the girls.

“Help yourselve’s,” he said as he took his own seat. Everyone heaped their plates high with food, mumbling around huge mouthfuls.

“I so knew you would make my favorite,” grinned Jessica as she dug her fork into a meatball.

“As if I would ever forget.” Craig smiled and reached for his wine glass. Jessica eyed the wine briefly. “Don’t give me that look cousin,” Craig growled. “Remember the last time I let you have a glass wine?’

Alexandra shot Craig a look. Lace stared at them before turning her attention back to her plate of food. Marian wasn’t sure if she was in shock or what. The whole situation was surreal.

She turned to look at Jessica only to catch Alexandra watching her. “Uhm, can I help you?” asked Marian.

Alexandra blushed briefly before smiling. “Do you find this whole thing as weird as I do?”

Marian grinned and looked about her. Craig and Jessica were talking in low tones and Lace sat next to her, looking like she felt completely out of place.

“He can be oblivious sometimes,” offered Alexandra to Lace.

“Wha?” Lace startled by Alexandra’s question almost spilled her glass. Craig and Jessica looked up from their conversation eyes filled with questions.

“I’m ok,” stammered Lace.

“Jessica, what brings you and your friends out here?’ queried Alexandra as she sipped from her glass.

“Well, things ahve been hectic, and dad’s always busy and I thought that I would introduce them to my cousin here,” Jessica’s hand reach’s out and cover’s Craig’s briefly, “ and hope to get one of his famous meals.”

Marian and Lace both looked at Jessica with disbelief.

“I don’t think they believe,” rumbled Craig leaning back in his chair. “To be honest, I’m a little disappointed. You’re a much better liar than that.” Craig grinned at his cousin a twinkle in his blue eyes. “Now why don’t you spare us and get on with why you had us all gather here while a bring out desert.” Craig stood and rambled off into the kitchen.

Lace seductively licked the last of the sauce from her fork and Marian found herself catching her breath, all time and space ceasing for a brief moment. This did not go unnoticed by Alexandra who pursed her lips and shot a quick glance at Lace and Jessica who had leaned in close to each other, their lips almost brushing, plump and moist, a faint quiver of anticipation, lids heavy with desire.

“Tell me, does your father allow such behavior at his dinner table?” Craig re-entered from the kitchen a tray in his hands full of fresh shortcake, strawberries, and whipping creme.

Lace and Jessica turned away sheepishly as Craig set the tray on the table. “None of that now, especially since,” Craig thrust his chin in Marian’s direction. “ it seems to have an adverse effect on this one.”

Jessica gasped and Marian gaped up at Craig. “Now, now, don’t give me that look,” said Craig softly reaching out and placing two fingers eneath Marian’s chin and gently closing her mouth. “Desert first, talk later.”

Everyone’s belly’s full near to bursting, they retired from the table, the three girls, clustered on the couch ,Craig in his chair and Alexandra sitting playfully on his lap. Craig sipped from a glass of port.

“The silence of the room was overwhelming.

“Don’t just sit there cousin,” said Craig, “you have brought us together, and now you sit even quiter than a sinner in church.”

Jessica swallowed hard and looked to Lace and then Marian before focusing on her cousin. The tale poured forth, and Marian lookedon in disbelief as Jessica told her cousin everything that had happened. Everything. when she had finished, Jessica looked at Marian and mouthed “I’m sorry” and looked away.

Marian sighed and looked at Craig and Alexandra. Craig had rested his head upon his head as if he found it’s weight opressive. His eyes had grown distant, deep in thought. Finally Craig spoke.

“You know how your father does not approve of yiu asking me for advice,” he began adressing Jessica. “But, I’ll tell you what I think anyways.” Craig sighed and set down his empty port glass and adjusted Alexandra on his lap.

“I trhin kyour headstrong and rushing into things without thinking. Marian you know little of, and yet you drag her along, for what?” I have no idea. why are you in a rush to create something that may not be there?” Craig sighed again. “I can’t give you any advice other than, you can’t force a situation. I still don’t know why you wanted to come here.” Craig wrapped one arm around Aleaxndra.

Jessica looked down at her hands in her lap. ‘There is more,” she said softly. “I.... I haven’t told my dad yet, but, even though he approves of Lace, I don’t think he would approve of us adding Marian to our relationship.”

Old 31-03-2006, 07:37 PM   Senior Registered Member #9
Rob The BLack Douglas

IX

Marian gasped and looked frantically from Jessica to Lace and back. Craig was impassive, his eyes narrowed in thought. Alexandrs sat up straighter and leaned forward, this was something she would never of expected to hear. Marian tried to stand up only to have Jessica reach out and gently hold her back.

“Please, hear us out,” she said softly as she stood and walked over to her cousin.

“Lace and I talked this over, this isn’t something that is a whim or us having a go at fullfilling a fantasy,” Jessica said to Craig. Lace nodded in agreement.

“What does Marian think,” said Craig softly his blue eyes.seeming to pierce through her.

“i’m....’ stuttered Marian frantically. “ I’m shocked, I don’t know what to say.”

“Do say yes,”said Lace, her voice full of eagerness.

“Hold on, don’t be so eager,” said Craig, a sharpness to his voice. “I have some questions. I knw Jessica’s father is accepting but, Lace, does your mother know of your relationship with Jessica?”

Lace swallowed nervously and liced her lips. “No she doesn’t know,” she whispered.

Marian stared at Lace in disbelief. “How can she not know? You and Jessica are the only open lesbian couple at school!”

“It’s complicated,” began Lace.

“Complicated? You don’t know complicated!” shouted Marian leaping to her feet.

“Calm down Marian,” pleaded Jessica as she moved towards her.

“Back off, don’t touch me,” warned Marian.

“Calm down everyone,” ordered Craig his voice sharp and loud in the room. Alexandra eased off his lap and Craig stood, his body popping and creaking ut loud as he stood up. The girls all stared at him never suspecting what could be the cause.

‘If you really want to have that type of relationship, you need to go slow. It’s obvious to me that you haven’t thought it out enough. For it to work you need to trust each other. “ Craig took his cousin his arms. “Just be careful, I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

Jessica smiled and hugged her cousin. “Will you talk to my dad if it’s necessary?”

“I will, though don’t expect too much. He barely tolerates me as it is.”

Jessica frowned and looked up into her cousins eyes. “I don’t care what the rest of the family thinks, I love you.”

“I love you to cousin,” whispered Craig. “Now, it seems to me you three have a lot to work out between yourselves.”

Jessica pouted and presented her cousin with a doe eyed look but to no avail, Craig’s expression did not change. Jessica sighed.

“We’ll take it slow, ok?”

Craig grinned. “What I know is that you are going to do what you want to do, I just want you to, I hope, think before you jump in is all. I don’t want to see you get hurt,” Craig said softly as he reached out and gently touched Jessica’s cheek, his finger’s lingering for the briefest of moments. “No matter what, I love you,” Craig said.

Jessica grinned and hugged Craig one more time.

“I’ll try,” Jessica grinned.

“I can’t expect more than that, now go, I think you are going to have a lot of talking to do.”

Alexandra wrapped an arm about Craig’s waist and snuggled up close to him as they watched the three girls drive away.

“You have an interesting family,”Alexandra said smiling up at Craig.

“That’s not the half of it. Hopefully she turns out better than the rest of us.” Craig frowned as pain washed over him briefly. “ I just hope I get to see it,” he whispered as he pulled away from Alexandra and slowly, oh so very slowly, headed towards the kitchen.

Alexandra watched with amazement as Craig stumbled slightly, his arms out in front, keeping him from falling forward. Alexandra rushed to him, uncertain what to do.

“You ok Craig?” her voice dripping with concern as her hands reached out touching him.

“It’ll pass,” mumbled Ciag as he struggled upright, smiling weakly at Alexandra. “I’ll be ok.” Craig leaning heavily upon his arms shuffled to the couch and eased his bulk onto the cushion’s and closed his eyes. Alexanda could see the tears at the corner of his eyes.

“Oh Craig, what’s going on?” Alexandra cried as she knelt before him and took his hands in hers. “Don’t fuck around with me either.” Even though she didn’t want it to, her voice trembled.

Craig smiled and leaned forward and Alexandra gasped at the pain she saw in his eyes.Craig chuckled. “I know I’m no Brad Pitt, but cannae ye pretend?” Despite the pain Craig’s eye’s sparkled with humour.

Alexandra laughed. “Craig, you’re a fucking bastard, you know that right?”

Craig nodded smiling. “At least I have you here now,” he whispered as he kissed Alexandra’s forhead.

“Yes you do,” murmured Alexandra kissing Craig on the lips.

Marian sat nervously in the passenger seat while Jessica drove her home. Lace was sitting quietly in the backseat, her hands laying lightly upon her lap.

“You ok Marian?’ wondered Jessica as she turned on the turn ignal and turned the corner.

“I don’t kow what to say,” Marian replied softly. “I’m, I’m............” Marian turned out looked out the passenger window. “Jessica, did you mean what you said/ About me and you and Lace?” Marian turned and looked back at Lace her face full of fear, hope, and anxiety.

Lace smiled and reached out taking Marian’s hand in hers. “Yes it is, we do want you to be part of our,” Lace paused as she thought for a moment. “our relationship.” She smiled making Marian blush.

“But, but, you don’t know anything about me,“ exclaimed Marian. “Are you nuts?”

Both Jessica and Lace laughed out loud.

“That thought did cross our minds. Your not planning on going on a killing spree at school are you?” Jessica grinned at Marian.

Marian couldn’t help it. She opened her mouth and laughed, a warm melodic laugh.

“Well there is that truckload of explosives that is parked near the adminstration’s office.”

Lace gasped and Jessica stared wide eyed at Marian until she broke in a broad grin laughing her eyes sparkling with mischevious humour.

“Oh my god, I’m glad no one else heard that,’ smiled Lace.

“Is this it?’ wondered Jessica as she pulled up on the side of the curb. Marian peered out the car window and sighed. The temporary happiness drifting away.

“Yeah, this is it,” replied Marian as she gathered her backpack in her hands and opened the door. “Thanks for the ride. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” Marian rushed from the car and raced into her home. Lace moved from the back of the car to the passenger seat. She leaned over and took Jessica’s face in her hands and kissed her passionately.

“My mom won’t be home tonight, can I stay with you?” Lace gazed into Jessica’s eyes.

“Sounds like a plan to me,“ Jessica smiled and checked her mirrors and pulled out into the street.

Marian was out of breath her cheeks flushed as she opened the front door. The blare of the tv filled her ears as she slinked along the hallway.

“Where the hell have you been,” growled her step-father as he stepped from the kitchen fresh beer in his hand.

“I was getting help with my homework after school,” replied Marian the lie falling quickly from her lips.

“like hell you were,” slurred her step-father stumbling towards her his free hand greedily grasping.

“What the fuck?” exclaimed Marian as she stumbled backwards. “Don’t fucking touch me!”

Marian’s step-father just leered at her the beery scent of his breath making her gag. He reaised the can of beer to his lips and guzzled greedily little rivers of beer running down his chin to drip on Marian’s shirt. His free hand reached out and pressed Marian back against the hallway wall, heavy and sweaty on her breasts.

Marian struggled to no avail, the weight of her step-father holding her in place. She looked up into his glazed over eyes, pleading, tears running down her cheeks. “let me go, please,” her step-father’s palm crushing the breath from her. “Please!”

Slowly the pain receded and Marian slumped to the floor her arms wrapped tightly about her, sobbing hard as her step-father stared down at her for a moment, guzzling more from his can of beer before slowly shuffling down the hallway and turning the corner into the living room.

Marian struggled to her feet, her tears blinding her as she rushed to her room. Carefully she wedged her door shut and slowly stripped out of her clothes and pulled on her pajamas. Crying silently she slid beneath the covers of her bed and pulled her teddy bear tight to her chest, kissing his forhead and crying herself to sleep.

The bedrooom was dark the moonlight casting a silver glow through the window. Craig raised himself up on one arm the covers pushed down to his waist. he gazed down upon the sleeping form of Alexandra, her nude body bathed in the moonlight. Even asleep Alexandra had a beauty that was breathtaking. Craig held his fingersover her ivory skin, not daring to touch her for fear of waking her.

Craig closed his eyes. The love they shared still burned within him. He opened his eyes again and leaned over pressing his lips to Alexandra’s shoulder before settling tight up against her. He wrapped one arm over her protectively.

Slowly Craig drifted off to sleep, for that one brief moment, the pain forgotten.

To Be Continued.......................
Old 05-04-2006, 04:11 AM   Senior Registered Member #10
Rob The BLack Douglas

X

It was dark out, the moon partially hidden behind some clouds its moonbeams fanning out like silver rays. Lace was curled up next to Jessica, her eyes half closed sleep pulling at her. Jessica was asleep her breathing slow and steady. Unlike at home, Lace felt completely safe here. In Jessica’s presence the fear of her mom, the plum colored bruises a distant memory.

Jessica purred in her sleep and rolled onto her side into Lace’s arms. Lace felt the familiar pressure of Jessica’s breast’s crushing up tight against her through the silky flimsy material of Jessica’s nightgown. Lace wrapped her arms about Jessica and drifted off to sleep.

Marian quickly dressed and rushed out of the house and off to school before her mother even knew she was up. Marian didn’t bother to ride the bus instead choosing to run all the way. By the time she had reached the school grounds her lungs burned and her legs felt like rubber. Her chest heaved as she leaned up against the brick of one of the outer walls.

She had not slept at all during the night. Fear had kept her up just knowing that her step-father would burst through her door and, and she didn’t want to think of what would of happened after that. Marian leaned forward her hands on her knee’s as her breathing slowed returning to normal. Her heart was thudding loudly in her ears.

Marian looked up as the first of the school buses began to arrive their engines rumbling as they hissed to a stop their doors folding open pouring freee a gaggle of students, loud and rambunctious, the sudden loudness shattering the still of the school.

Marian shouldered her backpack and headed off towards her locker, her head held high and a smile on her face.

Alexandra smiled at Craig kissing him on the lips as they lay in bed together. The morning suns rays pierced through into the bedroom bathing them in a golden light. Craig smiled back at Alexandra who was happy to see his eyes free of pain, a rarity these days.

“Any day I wake up with you at my side is a wonderful day indeed,” rumbled Craig as he snuggled in closer to Alexandra.

Alexandra felt herself blush at Craig’s words. She closed her eyes and sighed contently. She felt not just safe in his presence, she was for lack of a better word, comfortable, content. There was no longing, or emptyness in her when she was with Craig.

“I wish we could stay here forever.”

“So do I,” repliedCraig his lips nuzzling against the soft skin of Alexandra’s neck. Alexandra purred her fingers reaching down and making Craig gasp as they sensously teased him. Alexandra grinned as she forced Craig onto his back and tossed asidem the covers of the bed as she straddled his hips her hands pressed down on his chest.

Their world narrowed, nothing else mattered, everything was forgotten except for thr hot sweaty dance as the made love, their movements, rapid and full of passion, building in tempo, until exploding in a mutual climax, collapsing into each other, panting, gasping, sweat mingling ,their body’s entertwined, full of rippling pleasure, oblivious to anything but each other.

Lace kissed Jessica and turned and hugged Marian tight to her before she quickly turning away so that they couldn’t see the disapointment that she could barely control. Jessica stood there silently watching as Lace rapidly walked away her skirt swishing from side to side hypnotic in its movements. Marian felt herself grow hot, quickly turning away, lowering her head to hide the crimson flush that had spread rash like up her neck and cheeks.

Jessica sighed causing Marian to jerk her head up. Jessica looked as if she was going to burst into tears her lips trembling, chin wobbling. Jessica sighed once more and turned to face Marian. She smiled weekly reaching out and taking Marian’s hand in hers.

“Want to come home with me?” she whispered as a spark once more entered her eyes.

Marian nodded unable to speak. She stole a glance down the way Lace had went, seeing nothing, smiling at Jessica making her smile. Hand in hand the two girls headed off towards Jessica’s home.

As she climbed the stairs toward the apartment Lace felt the fist in her stomach grow tighter and tighter. Dread filled her as trembling hands inserted the key into the lock turning the handle the door slowly openiing. The fetid smell of rotting garbage assaulted Lace’s making her eyes water and her nose wrinkle in disgust.

Lace left the front door open to let the apartment air out. She reached over and flipped on the light switch, one dim bulb blazed on the rest black from burning out. Lace cursed softly and stepped into the apartment. The kitchen counter was covered with empty beer cans and bottles with the occasional vodka bottle sticking up from the mass.

“Christ mother,” mumbled Lace as she opened the cupboard where the spare light bulbs were held. “Nothing changes with you does it.” Lace beagan to unscrew one of the burned out lightbulbs when the door to her mother’s bedroom flew open and out stumbled Tamryn Higgens, Lace’’s mother. The sour smell of alcohol wafted out with her.

She was laughing and giggling her face and eyes wild as she pulled the dark hairy arms of some man behind her towards the couch. “Hurry up and stick it in me,” bubbled Lace’smother as she flopped down onto the couch one hand pulling up her night gown while the other fumbled with the mans zipper. Withe a grunt he shoved his jeans to the ground and placed himself between Tamryn’s thighs.

Lace stood there in disbelief the new bulb in her hand forgotten as her mother moaned and groaned on the couch.
Unable to take the scene anymore Lace threw the bulb against the open door shattering it with a loud pop. Startled the man looked up seeing Lace standing there full of anger. He let out a high pitchd strangled cry and pulled away from Lace’s mother scrambling to pull up his jeans.

“What the fuck?!” sputtered Lace’s mom as she desperately grabbed at the guy her night gown loosely falling about her as she staggered to her feet, drunkenly turning towards Lace.

“You fucking cunt!” shrieked Lace’s mother as she balled her fists and stumbled towards her daughter. Lace dropped the the box of bulbs and turned to sprint out of hte apartment. The door was just ahead of her when her head was jerked back violently her feet shooting out from under her as her mother twisted Lace’s hair about her hand. Lace called in shock as her backside hit the floor hard.

“I told you to never interupt me!” hissed her mother as she dragged Lace back to the couch pulling her up by her hair and bending Lace over the couch. Lace struggled and squirmed as her mother lifted her skirt.

“PLEASE! DON”T! NNNNOOOOOOO!” cried Lace as she fought against her mother’s grip.

“Shit your fucking mouth, I’m going to teach you some manner’s.”

Lace heard the clink of a belt being removed. She turned and looked over her shoulder through tear filled eyes to see the guy who had been fucking her mother hand over his belt as his eyes devoured Lace’s exsposed backside, licking his lips as one hand rubbed over the bulge of his crotch.

Lace turned away full of shame at being exsposed someone unknown like that. The belt cracked loudly in the room as it laid a long red welt across her backside causing Lace to scream out. The belt fell with regularity until Lace was reduced to near silent sobs ,the pain from the belt overwhelming her.

Her mother tossed the belt onto the floor and pulled the man into her bedroom. Soon their panting and grunting could be overheard over the squeaking of the bedsprings.. Lace stiffly sttod and stumbled towards the bathroom, her bottom stinging from the whipping.

The cries of passion continued from within her mother’s bedroom easily passing through the apartment’s thin walls. Lace sobbed softly to herself as she gathered her tolietry’s. A few cloth’s hastily stuffed into her backpack and Lace didn’t look back as she hurried out the door of the apartment leaving it open for all to hear.

Jessica led Marian through the kitchen, stopping to grab a few cookies from the jar on the counter and some tea from the fridge. Marian was nervous as Jessica led her to her room. It was spacious and bright and airy, nothing like the dark of her own room.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:13 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
Rob The BLack Douglas

Xb

A couple of framed posters covered one wall, as well as one over the bed’s headboard. Marian gazed upon it briefly before turning to Jessica.

“I don’t recognize her. Who is she?”

Jessica smiled and blushed at the same time. “Kelly Macdonald. She’s a scottish actress, I love her accent.”

“She’s beautiful,” Marian replied softly as she sat in the chair from Jessica’s desk, cookie in hand.

“Why are you sitting there?” Jessica patted her bed near her as she crossed her legs. “Sit here with me.”

Marian swallowed the last of her cookie and picked up her glass of tea. Jessica smiled warmly at her as she sat down on the bed.

“I wish Lace was here with us,” murmured Jessica softly as she flipped through a magazine without even looking at the pages.

“Why’s that?” Marian layed down on her side hand propping up her head as she looked at Jessica.

“Because, she wouldn’t want to miss this silly,” Jessica grinned as she reached out the tips of her perfect finger’s lightly touching Marian’s cheek as she leaned in and kissed her.

Marian felt a tingle spread through her body. Little electric sparks burst all over her. She gazed at Jessica mouth hanging open. Jessica kissed her again, longer, harder. Marian wanted to melt. Her heart was pounding so loud she could hear nothing else.

“Wow,” Marian whispered.

“Oh just wait, I’ll show you wow,” Jessica grinned as her fingers lightly traced the curves of Marian’s body through the layers of her clothes.

Marian pulled back, her breath held deep in her chest, time in the room stood still. Marian felt like everything was moving slowly. Sound was muffled, her heart was all aflutter pounding like an express train.

A loud pounding from down the hall shattered the building moment. Marian pulled away her face bright crimson as Jessica startled by the noise lept from the bed and raced out of the room. Marian slowly stood and peered out the door down the hallway.

Jessica stood there with the front door open and eld Lace in her arms consolling the girl who was sobbing uncontrollably. MArian felt her heart sink at the the way Jessica held Lace. The tenderness, the way it looked natural.

Once more the doubts began to swirl in Marian’s mind. Was this some elaborate trick of Lace and Jessica’s to mess with her. Marian felt the tears form at the corner’s of her eyes, she sniffled and wiped the tears away. Marian started to turn away just as Lace looked up. Shock, surprise, jealousy, betrayal all flashed across Lace’s face briefly, before she pulled away from Jessica and called out to Marian. Marian looked up into Lace’s tear streaked smiling face right before she wrapped her arms about her and giving her a big hug.

“I admit that I’m a little shocked to see you here, but that’s a good thing,” whispered Lace her lips nearly brushing Marian’s cheek.

Marian pulled away startled her eyes wide. Lace cocked her head puzzled like at Marian.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” mumbled Marian.

Lace sighed and pulled up her shirt and turne around so her back was facing Marian. A gasp reached her ears, even Jessica stared with mouth wide open.

“I wasn’t sure if I could repeat the story,” whispered Lace as she lowered her shirt.

Old 13-04-2006, 05:45 PM   Senior Registered Member #12
Rob The BLack Douglas

XI

Alexandra closed her eyes and cursed her luck. All around her were long lines filled with overworked mother’s who looked like they were strung out, on the verge of blowing their tops as they feebly attempted to control their squalling children. A headache throbbed behind her eyeballs, , making them feel as if they were about to pop out of her head at any moment.

Slowly the line moved forward until Alexandra finally had to deal with the indifferent checkout girl, who kept popping her gum the entire transaction. Breathing a sigh of relief, Alexandra took her bags in hand and quickly exited the store. At least now she would be able to fix the surprise dinner for Craig she had been planning.

Marian gently rubbed the last of the cooling salve onto Lace’s back as she lay face down on Jessica’s bed. Jessica had taken Lace’s clothes and folded them neatly on set them on top of her dresser. Marian and Lace could hear Jessica talking on the phone with her father, her voice rising as she pleaded, begged, scolded, and even berated her father.

With a slam the phone was hung up and Jessica could be heard tromping down the hallway. She blew through the door her face twisted with anger and disgust as she pulled out her desk chair and plopped down into it fuming.

“Fucking bastard!” growled Jessica as she looked at Lace.

“He didn’t say what you wanted to hear did he,” said Marian softly.

“He kept saying we’ll talk about it when he got him.” Jessica burst into tears burying her face in her hands. She looked up and gazed into Lace’s eyes. “It’s not right! You shouldn’t be living with your mother! She doesn’t love you, we do! You would be so much happier here!” Fresh tears burst free running down Jessica’s cheeks.

Wincing Lace stood and shuffled over to Jessica pressing her to her bosom, her tears flowing freely down her breasts. Despite the situation, Marian felt her heart skip a beat, desire was building within her. Her hands trembled as she slowly stood and walked over to Jessica and Lace.

Marian bent her head and kissed Jessica tasting the salt of her tears on her lips. She pulled away and turned to Lace her hand cupping Laces chin. Electric fire sparked throughout Marian, her heart fluttered, her mind went dizzy, the preassure of Lace’s lips on hers, hot and moist.

Marian pulled away, her face blushing as she realized what she had done. “I’m sorry, “ she mumbled looking away.

“I’m only sorry we didn’t include you earlier,” said Lace softly as she pulled Marian to her her hands grasping Marian’s waist and pulling her in close.

Craig wrapped his arm about Alexandras’s shoulder’s pulling her in closer. The neighborhood was fairly quiet. Ocasionally the shout of children washed over temporarily shattering the evening stillnes. Alexandra felt Craig stiffen at the cry for the briefest of moments.

“What’s wrong?” Alexandra burrowed in closer her green eyes looking up at Craig’s craggy worn feature’s.

“I had a moment there love,” whispered Craig as he leaned down to kiss Alexandra. “A reminder of things that will never be.” Craig went silent his gaze off somewhere other than here and now.

Alexandra threw back her head and let out a long drawn out moan, her eyes rolling back into her head, her sweat covered body trembling uncontrollably. Craig raised his head from between Alexandra’s slickened thigh’s. Alexandra bent down kissing his lips tasting herself on them. The kiss went on and on until they both pulled away panting, their body’s pulsing, glowing, only the here and now mattered.

Craig raised up and took Alexandra into his arms rough and tender at the same time. Alexandra parted her thigh’s taking Craig into her, the flow of passion overcame them, blocking out reality for that brief moment.

Marian’s body still tingled ,long after leaving Jessica’s home. The electric thrill of Lace and Jessica’s carress’ still throbbed just beneath her surface. A smile filled her face as she opened the door to her home. She hummed softly to herself as she entered the kitchen opening the refrigerator and pouring herself a glass of milk to go with the sugar cookies she had piled onto a plate.

Marian’s cry shattered the stillness, the glass of milk shattering upon the kitchen floor, shards of glass scattering across the breadth and width of the kitchen. The plate of cookies, drooping deeply, the cookies sliding from it. Marian’s stepfather stood before her his breath rancid with stale beer.

Marian stepped back her shoe crunching a piece of broken glass. The joy she had been experiencing forgotten as fear grabbed tight deep in her gut and coldly filled her. Marian’s step-father stepped forword. His sausage fingers reached out and clamped down on Marian’s shoulder.

Marian stood there frozen. She shivered at her step-father’s touch. Marian looked into his eyes, and let out a soft gasp. Desire filled his eyes as they roamed across her body, devouring her, his tongue sloppily licked over his lips. His free hand reached out and roughly carressed Marian, twisting and grasping making her cry out in pain as she stood there being groped.

With a grunt her step-father released her and Marian slid to her knee’s ignoring the biting pain as a piece of glass bit into her flesh. Her step-father towered over her one hand rubbing at the bulge of his crotch briefly before he tromped off. Marian could here the door to the bathroom thud shut.

On wobbly legs Marian stood, trembling hands picked up the cookies, tossing them into the trash. With crumpled paper towels she sopped up the spilled milk and carefully picked up the shards of broken glass. Ignoring the sticky blood on her leg, Marian numbly made her way to her room, not even bothering to shut herself in. She climbed into bed still fully clothed, pulling the covers tight about her and stared at the the blackness of the wall.

Jessica traced the welts on Lace’s back with a mixture of curiosity and disgust. Her anger boiled just beneath the surface.

“I can’t believe she did this to you love,” whispered Jessica.

“You really don’t know my mother,” replied Lace her voice choking.

“She really kicked you out?”

“I can’t go back.”

Jessica leaned in close to Lace, close enough that her breath was warm on Lace’s skin. Lace could smell the faint jasmine scent of Jessica’s perfume. Lace burrowed in close to Jessica ignoring her pain as the two girls wrapped themselves up in each other’s arms.

Alexandra slept peacefully her features relaxed and innocent, unmarked by worry or concern. Craig sat on the edge of the bed, holding Alexandra’s delicate hand in his. Slowly so as not to disturb her, Craig lifted his massive frame from the bed and as he moved slowly from the bedroom his knee’s creaking and popping as he shuffled his fatigued limbs across the floor, his breath held in painfull tightness, so as not to disturb Alexandra.

Craig’s breath exploded from his lungs as he stumbled to is knee’s his hands before him the cold of the toilet shocking his system as he steadied himself briefly before he began to wretch the pain no longer bearable. Craig’s stomach muscles clenched over and over trying to purge a stomach long devoid of any contents the pain coursing, flowing flood like through his body.

Cold sweat beaded on his forhead and upper lip as Craig slowly collapsed away from the toliet onto his back the coolness of the the floor a comfort. Craig’s breathing was loud in his ears, his eyes mere slits, his chest slowly rising and falling as the pain subsided from a strong pulse to a dull throb.

Craig’s mind was a whirlwind of thought, despite his pain, his thoughts were not of himself, but of Alexandra. A smile crossed his lips, despite the ache of his heart.

It was with great effort that Craig rolled himself over and slowly pulled himself up ,his legs trembling as he stood on them leaning hard against the sink counter, breathing hard from the exertion. Leaning heavily against the walls, Craig made his way back to the bedroom and eased himself into the bed up next to Alexandra. He wrapped his arms around her and she purred in her sleep as she snuggled in closer to him.

To Be Continued..............
Old 29-04-2006, 03:47 AM   Senior Registered Member #13
Rob The BLack Douglas

XII

Marian rushed out the front door her backpack held protectively to her chest as she raced for the bus stop. She was still numb, from what had happened yesterday when she had come home. Her flesh still crawled with the memory of her step-father groping her. Marian turned and stared at the shadow where the seat met the metal shell of the bus. Silent tears flowed down her cheeks<Marian brushed them away only to have fresh ones flow,

“Stop it goddammit,” muttered Marian under her breath.”You can’t let them see you like this..”

Lace and Jessica sat at the kitchen table while Jessica’s fatherfilled their lates with food, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast.

“Thank you,” said Lace, not being use to having a proper morning meal. “It smells delicious,”

“Eat up,” responded Jessica’s father as he poured himself a cup of tea and took his plate into his office.

”Does he do this every morning?” asked Lace after she had taken several huge bites.

“Not every morning, but most.” Jessica grinned.

“My mother’s idea of breakfast was oraqnge juice and vodka.”

Jessica stared at Lace her mouth hanging open a fork full off eggs hanging in mid-air.

“Yeah, you have no idea how bad it was Jessica,” whispers Lace as she reach’s for her orange juice. “Her throwing me out just means I left home earler than I was planning.” LAce quickly picked up her empty plate and put it in the sink. “I’m going to brush my teeth,” she said as she quickly left the kitchen.

Jessica cleared her dish’s from the table and peeked into her father’s office. He was sitting in his chair a stack of papers in his lap that he was flipping through.

“Thanks for breakfast dad, wonderful as always,” Jessica leaned down and kissed her father on the cheek.

“You’re welcome. Hurry along or you’re going to be late for school.”

Jessica stopped at the door to the office and looked back at her father.

“What are the chances of LAce staying with us?”

Jessica’s father looked up. “I don’t know honey. We’ll see what happens.”

“Thanks dad,” Jessica smiled and went to grab her books.

Marian sat on the toilet in the stall her arms wrapped about her . Outside the stall she could here other girls laugh , giggle, and gossip as they freshened up their makeup. Marian couldn’t face LAce and Jessica, she wasn’t as strong as they were, she was weak and ashamed.

Marian wiped her runny nose and slowly opened the stall door and peeked out. The bathroom was empty. Marian breathed a sigh of relief and made her way to the sink turning on the cold water and scrubbing her face.

“I haven’t seen Marian, have you?” Jessica asked Lace. Lace shook her head no.

“Maybe she’ll be at lunch,” murmured Jessica as she wrapped one arm about Lace’s waist as they walked down the hallway.

Marian opened her locker and quietly cursed her own stupidity. She had rushed out of the home so fast se had forgot to grab her lunch. She jammed her hands into her pockets scrounging for every last bit of change.

“At least I can some fries and a thing of milk,” thought Marian staring down a the coins among the spots of blue lint. Marian sighed and trudged off towards the cafeteria.

“I don’t see her,” said Jessica as she swung her head about the crowded cafeteria trying to find a glimpse of Marian.

“Let’s grab a seat and sit down, then we can look,” Lace gently nudged Jessica forward Jessica glaring at her briefly.

“OH! There she is!” Jessica’s face lighting up when she caught sight of Marian in the line. “Save us seats love,” Jessica shoved her tray into Lace’s free hand and turning and pushing her way through the crowd.

“SHIT!” Marian saw a smiling Jessica come towards her. Marian turned to try and flee but the crush of students made it difficult.

“Marian!” Jessica wrapped her arms around Marian in a friendly hug. “Where have you been?”

Marian mumbled some response but Jessica didn’t hear what Marian said. She grabbed Marian’s arm and pulled her behind her towards Lace.

Lace smiled up at Marian as Jessica slid into the chair next to her. Marian gingerly sat across from them

“You ok? We didn’t see you all morning,” Jessica grinned at Marian as she dipped a chicken strip into the gravy covered mashed potato’s.

“I haven’t been feeling all that well,” muttered Marian as she munched on a limp fry, ketchup dripping from it’s end, hanging off the corner of her lips.

Lace reached out a delicate finger and wiped the ketchup. Marian felt a shiver run down her spine. There was a tingle deep behind her breasts, her skin was flush a sudden burst of heat spreading rapidly

Jessica lowered her own fry and cocked her head slightly to the side. “Wow, your red, do you have a fever?” reaching out with her free hand to feel maria’s forhead. “Your warm but not feverish,’ said Jessica after a moment pulling her hand away.

“I’ll be ok,” Marian blushed again and quickly turned her head away. Lace and Jessica looked at each other concern and perplexed at the same time.

“Here, I’m almost full, no need to let go to waste,” Jessica said softly moving her tray in front of
Marian.

“It’s ok,” protested Marian weakly.

“Don’t worry,” Jessica smiled at Marian and reached out and gently patted her hand. “What’re friends for?”

Alexandra waited nervously on Craig outside of the shop. The day was warm and sunny, the sky a pale blue with shredded cotton clouds drifting slowly by. A gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the tree’s along the street. The bell attached to the shop door tinkled as it opened. Alexandra turned and saw Craig stiffly walk out his new cane in hand.

“You found one,” Alexandra smiled as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss Craig.

“I feel so damn old with this thing,” grumbled Craig.

“Don’t say that, your not old at all. If last night was any indication ,downright frisky.” Alexandra kissed Craig again, longer, more sensous this time. “Let’s grab a bite to eat.”

Craig’s smile lit up his face erasing for the time being, the weariness that had been weighing him down.

“What do you think is up with Marian?” asked jessica her head resting on Lace’s lap. Lace bent down and kissed Jessica, once, twice, three times.

“I don’t know. She seemed fine when she left here that night. I wonder if something happened at home?’

“Could be, she doesn’t talk abut her home life much,” Lace said softly as she ran her fingers through Jessica’s hair. “I never talked about my home life.”

“You don’t think it’s that bad?” Jessica’s eyes looked up into Lace’s.

Lace leaned down her lips softly brushing Jessica’s, lingering, tantalizing, restrained eagerness, walled in lust, panting for release, eager, promising.

“Mmmmmmmm,” purred Jessica, her pink tongue peaking out from between plump pouty lips, lingering for a brief moment, before disappearing back into her mouth.

“I love you,” murmured Lace.

I love you to,” Jessica said reaching up with one hand to cup Lace’s head pulling her down, their mouth’s caressing.

To be Continued....................
Old 09-06-2006, 05:41 AM   #14
Gallopin' Gaucho

Damn dude - That's some grade-A Fabio kinda stuff.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:49 AM   #15
devine kk

it is very good, but when is the next installment coming our way??????????
Old 16-07-2006, 10:38 PM   Senior Registered Member #16
Rob The BLack Douglas

XIII

Marian stepped into the shower and turned the water on has hot as she could handle. The waterfall cascading over her body felt good. Marian stood there and scrubbed and scrubbed at her flesh until it was new pink color.

No matter how much she scrubbed , how much pain she gave herself, it still lingered deep down where she couldn't reach. The rot was deep, deeper than she could reach and it was growing, twisting her insides.

Marian turned off the water and rubbed her hair somewhat dry before wrappping a towel about her figure. She gathered up her clothes and pattered down the hallway barefoot and into her room.

A push of a button turned on her stereo and the sounds of hyper happy pop music filled the room as Marian sat at her desk and looked into the mirror. She lowered her eyes, unable to look upon herslef, she felt dirty, soiled, she could still feel the preasure of his fingers on her gripping her shoulders hard.

Fat sausage fingers clamped down on Marian's shoulder making her cry out. Marian turned and looked up into the booze slackened face of her step-father. He leered down at her his eyes fixed on her cleavage.

"Let go of me!" cried Marian.

Her step-father just chuckled drunkenly while he undid his pants with his free hand.

"It's about time you took care of me," her step-father gasped his breath washing over Marian making her gag from the stale alcohol. His fingers bit into her flesh as he dragged Marian from her chair and flung her onto her bed.

HIs pants down around his ankles Marian's step-father forced her legs apart as he buried his faqce between her breasts. MArian cried out but no one answered.

Alexandra woke to find herself alone in the bed. Outside the day was just beginning, the world a blueish tint filtered through the glass. Alexandra stood the darkness of the room shrouding her nakedness like a veil. Alexandra went from room to room until she found Craig sitting in a chair looking out a window into his backyard.

Alexandra straddled him and leaned her head against his chest. The unsteady beat of his heart loud in her ear.

Craig ran his fingers down Alexandra's back sending tendrils of pleasure throughout her body. He lowered his nose into her hair breathing in deeply of her.

Alexandra began to purr as Craig held her. Soon things would be different and Alexandra did not want to think of that day to come.

To Be Continued.................