how long... in the sack? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2006, 11:43 PM   #1
Guy Who Likes Stuff

Question how long... in the sack?

Ok, i just wrote this LONG thing and my computer erased it, so now you're going to get the shortest possible version.

1. there will be some sexual content, leave now if you don't want to read this
2. this will probably be long (even though i'm condensing)
3. i know many of you will try to think of funny replies to this. i could care less, but just make sure it's funny, otherwise you look like an idiot.

started seeing this girl a few weeks ago, and we had sex for the first time last night. first, i should explain i haven't had sex in a while. not going to tell you how long it's been, let's just say too long.

anyway, i finished in like 2-3 minutes. we were able to do it a few more times, but the same result. i haven't had that much sex in my life to begin with, so i don't know HOW abnormal this is. i'm assuming it's not good, i just don't know HOW not good. in the past, i've used a condom, but she was cool w/ going au-naturale (skip the lecture as to why i shouldn't have done this, and yes i realize wearing one would numb the sensation a bit, but condoms just don't work for me... TOO insensitive, the exact opposite of what i'm talking about here).

i'm ALLL about doing whatever it takes to get a girl off (fingers, tongue, etc.)... my question is this. can this compensate for being so quick in bed? be honest. i'd love to hear from any ladies on this. what is the average time that YOU LADIES experience? (guys, don't even say how long it takes you b/c i know you're more likely to lie about it... i know my girls will tell me the truth)

ok, i tried to shorten this up, but it was still long. thanks for hanging in there if you're still reading.