My...er...'friend' - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls

Keira Girls A board exclusively for our female members to call home!

Old 01-10-2004, 01:20 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #21
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Or get and older brother to make a forceful woman of her, she'll not say boo to a goose for years and cower in corners at the sign of a long hard object being thrust at her.
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 12:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #22
Scott

Having mates is so much easier when your a bloke, and no I'm not trying to push male superiority, just here me out.

When my mate started being a tool, I hit him. He hit me, and I hit back, and it stopped when we were both badly bruised and bloody. We both got suspended from school for 3 days (school policy), and you know what we did?
Day 1: Had a game of golf
Day 2: Went to see Pirates of the Carribean
Day 3: Had another game of golf

Fighting my mate saved our friendship, I don't condone taking this sort of action (call me a hypocrit if you like), but sometimes you just need to hit people upside the back of the head to keep them in check.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 03:36 AM   #23
lilpixie72

I once had this friend who talked trash about me.We were both popular however I talked to almost anyone therefor I had a lot of people on my side.The start of the next school year she came up to me and asked if we could be friends again.I was like "Are you kidding me?You tell lies about me,you don't apologise and you expect me to behave like nothing happened".So I told her I'ld get back to her.
Two weeks later I told her we could resolve our differences but we would not be as close as we were before.
So I think you can have a little chat and see what happens.
Old 03-04-2006, 07:59 AM   #24
devine kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Fighting my mate saved our friendship, I don't condone taking this sort of action (call me a hypocrit if you like), but sometimes you just need to hit people upside the back of the head to keep them in check.
This happened to me as well. I was friends with someone all through junior school (that 7-11 for you states side) and when we went up to comprehensive (12-18) he became a total arse. He got in with another group which i did not mind becasue so did i, we naturally went our seperate ways. However i can only put it down to jealousy but he and his new mates (led by him) started bullying me. This went on for a few days but i could not get him on his own to talk about it. So i waited for him near his house after school and when he came round the corner on his own i picked him up and threw him against a wall. Needless to say he saw my point of view and we have been friends ever since.
Old 03-04-2006, 01:32 PM   Senior Registered Member #25
PhoeniX

Quote:
Originally Posted by devine kk
i picked him up and threw him against a wall. Needless to say he saw my point of view and we have been friends ever since.
Sometimes it doesn't work, I did the same thing when some guy I knew from Primary school (but we'd drifted apart) was annoying me and a couple of other people with his new friends repeatedly, I hit him when he was on his own to try and make him see sense I thought he did becuase he left us alone for a while.
Then a couple of months later his new friends just beat the shit out of me whilst he watched, now they hate him and beat him up so all is good, but sometimes people change too much that they can't understand what they are doing is wrong I guess is what I'm trying to say.
PhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 05:22 PM   #26
mehrdad368
Ranman Raping Horse Boy

But i think it's good way in most of the time's to hit him.it show's your power.