What movie have you seen today? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-07-2005, 12:46 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman
If you enjoy Zombie films (like me) Then you should
like Land of the Dead. Lots of gore. Silly plot.
Fun to watch.
I hope it's just as good as Night, Dawn, and Day.

Breakfast At Tiffany's (1961) Amazing, simply amazing. Not only is this one of Audrey Hepburn's best films (the worst being Green Mansions, which was directed by her hubby at the time Mel Ferrer) but it is also, now, one of my favorite romantic comedies. For those who have seen this... c'mon, you gotta admit the ending was great. George Peppard's character Paul and with Audrey Hepburn as Holly, with The Cat in the middle. Who knew I'd care so much for a chick flick. Co-stars Mickey Rooney, as a japanese painter.

Charade (1963) Another great movie. Good day I'm having I'd say. Very Hitchcockian, with many suspenseful and comic moments. Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn are a dynamic duo on the silver screen, and it's a shame they didn't do another picture together. Nice twist in the end as well. Co-stars James Coburn, Walter Matthau, and George Kennedy.

Woman Of The Year (1942) The first of the many Tracy-Hepburn films they would end up making together. What's so great about this movie is that you can just tell they had a fling going on (which they obviously did). Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn are just two of the greatest actors of our time, so their performances in the film go without saying. It's a nice little movie, check it out if anyone is interested.