My Theory Of Wavefront - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Administratum > KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues

KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues Anything relating to the website and forums themselves. You post it, we'll answer it.

Old 04-12-2004, 12:12 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #1
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Bible Of Wavefront

This is posted here as this forum is so underused and it seemed to fit well here. If of course one of the Lockstick Brigade sees fit to move it to General Discussion, feel free.

It was requested by one of the Higher Beings that The Haz post his thoughts on the theory of Wavefront. My intention is that over a course of weeks I will build up a veritable bible of the Church of Wavefront so that all you heretic lurkers will be so overcome by the joyous Wavefrontism that you register (hint hint). This should form core scriptures for all current disciples of the Wavefront and hopefully educate future converts in the ways of our church.

Before the Wavefront there was The Baz. Our Lord Baz was charged to create a website. And verily did The Bazzle look to the cosmos known as the World Wide Web and saw that something was missing. And so The Wavefront was born. During its inception The Baz did recruit the services of a drunk Australian savant whose job it was to help mould and shape this into the most kickarse website on the web. Its name was Liam. And it was a hairy cunt. Still is in fact.

I'm bored now...more to follow.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 04:58 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #2
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Haz, (in an Irish accent) Don't be such an Arse.

Now get onto the theory, I'd just lke to note that a theory is a proposition that then is followed by a proof using already known facts. Not a whimsical story gratifying yourself and taking the piss out of others. That is all
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 06:10 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
Spire
InSpire Me

How sad.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:16 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #4
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

And so The Wavefront grew. Many great souls passed through this hallowed Valhalla and the banter flowed like wine. Fun was had, and it was good. It was in these early days that the term "community" was respected for what it was, and those who were at first a little shy at coming forwards (believe it or not The Haz himself was amongst those who found it a bit strange settling in before eventually feeling comfortable in his new surroundings) were encouraged to get involved, and form part of this community. Cliques did not exist, and The Wavefront was unified in seeking the pleasures of The Knightley one, as well as discussing many topics of general interest. The debates were intellectual, the spam was funny, and it was good. However then came Judgement Day, the day that Fan-sites.org banished The Wavefront from its spiritual yet rather paltry home. The Wavefront community had indeed grown too large for its original resting place, but the transition, however, was far from smooth and many great Wavefronters were lost to the wastelands of the World Wide Web.

More will follow soon (incidentally Poggs, if you don't like it, lock the thread, but I will post my musings in whatever form I deem it worthy. If you would like to propose a theory and then prove it using already known facts, feel free, and I will actually change the title of the first post to reflect your concerns. If you'd like to change the thread title too, feel free.)
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 06:37 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #5
Liam
Bogan Elite

This is so sad it almost makes me regret banning him.
Old 17-12-2004, 07:05 AM   Senior Registered Member #6
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Bah, the story won't be continued because of you! You should be ashamed of yourself.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:17 PM   #7
Jamie

loolz

Jamie

'The Jacket' Is out now Oh Yes!

Let there be another BILB
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2005, 11:34 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #8
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

Oh for god's sake.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2005, 06:20 PM   #9
mikhalt

well.. you know how fans site forums are... some days traffic is high some days iz low. takes time for steady webflow maybe you guys should advertise more. Or actually get Keira to make this her main website, unless that position has been filled already, possibly by keiraweb.com beats me. well cheers
mikhalt

well I'm on here cause you people are nice people. and I am on over 30 plus forums.
mikhalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 12:18 AM   Senior Registered Member #10
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Or maybe this thread wasn't made because the forums were empty, more because Haz felt like being the cunt he is.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 08:13 AM   #11
Jamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhalt
well.. you know how fans site forums are... some days traffic is high some days iz low. takes time for steady webflow maybe you guys should advertise more. Or actually get Keira to make this her main website, unless that position has been filled already, possibly by keiraweb.com beats me. well cheers
mikhalt

well I'm on here cause you people are nice people. and I am on over 30 plus forums.

You know you made a good point especially in this topic rather than anything else you have people about worrying about avaters You could make this section abit more interesting.

Jamie

'The Jacket' Is out now Oh Yes!

Let there be another BILB
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote