Are there any sexual relationships that you regret? - Page 5 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 03-01-2005, 07:53 AM   Officer #81
EmotionSickness
Cutie

How did I not see this thread before?

Edit: Apparently I have and I even replied in it once, ages ago. Hmm. I'm tired.

It didn't apply to me until now. I had 'relations' with a co-worker and, needless to say, I totally regret it. It's a semi-complicated story, it's nearly 3 am, and this thread seems to have gone by the wayside, anyway ... but I'll type out my drama some other time, if anyone's interested.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:56 AM   #82
qzx00

Damn, I really wish I was a co-worker of yours ES, we would have some good fun!!
qzx00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 12:11 AM   Senior Registered Member #83
gracie
Goddess

hm totally bored decided to visit kkw. but on the by i have been plaqued by doubts over first semester. not regret over the sex more over the drama that happened after. sex doesnt have to mean anything, no relationship or whatever. as for recently and in a pg vein i totally made out with some guy who im not attracted to last night. sick as hell.

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 12:39 AM   #84
MikeKnick04

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
...but I'll type out my drama some other time, if anyone's interested.
I would not mind hearing about your drama.
In fact it would be an honor to hear about it.
'Support'- That is what I am here for.
Peace & Love
MikeKnick04
Old 10-01-2005, 05:28 AM   #85
qzx00

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie
...sex doesnt have to mean anything, no relationship or whatever....

Thank you! Finally I get to hear a girl say it. It's true as long as both partners feel the same about it.
qzx00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:16 PM   Officer #86
EmotionSickness
Cutie

You know, Gracie, I envy you. I wish I could have that mentality about sex. I tried to (obviously), but it just didn't work. I came out confused and really hurt. I just cannot be intimate with someone without feeling something for them. Damn.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:31 PM   Senior Registered Member #87
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
You know, Gracie, I envy you. I wish I could have that mentality about sex. I tried to (obviously), but it just didn't work. I came out confused and really hurt. I just cannot be intimate with someone without feeling something for them. Damn.
A good thing, in my opinion.

I don't have any sexual relationships that I regret, because, alas, I've had none of them. But, I do have regrets about not giving girls chances. For example a girl was sort of really into me, and I learned about this and avoided her because I wasn't interested. Now she's dating my really good friend and I hang out with her a lot. Turns out she's really cool. I'm not going to try and do anything with her, obviously, for respect of her and me mate, but it just makes me think of how many geniunly cool girls I've passed up over the years.

Last edited by Jacoby; 10-01-2005 at 07:51 PM.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:50 PM   #88
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Quote:
I've fooled around with a few people who I haven't been dating or in love with (more so when I was in middle/high school, not recently), but I've never had actual sex without those 2 things. Sex is great no matter what, yes, but I just think it means more when you're doing it with someone you're in love with.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:53 PM   Senior Registered Member #89
ryan

Quote:
especially in this day and age, it's very important not to get carried away with that mentality...you're bound to get careless sooner or later, and we all know what two things careless sex leads to.

i'm neither for nor against casual sex. i've never had it without some sort of attachment, so i've no idea if i'd like it or not. i suppose i'm not the typical "ill stick my dick in any vagina that'll take it" guy. shucks.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 03:07 AM   #90
Mickydrip
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie
Its not illegal to have sex under the age of 16, it just depends how old the person that you're having sex with is. Besides statutory rape is extremely difficult to convict on due to the nature of the relationship. And ryan i doubt you needed to go on the pill did u even have any prospects for giving that vcard away?
gracie i agree in some aspects but the thing is i am turning 14 soon but anyway it shouldnt really matter about how old you are if u like the person anough to have sex with them then it shouldnt matter what age unless you really dont like them anough or would rather stay a virgin than have sex with the person u choose
Mickydrip is offline   Reply With Quote