Keira turns down the Chance to play a Bond Girl - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Old 23-09-2004, 12:43 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #41
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach
I know I meant that mabye she would get another audience.
She'll get the audience she needs from The Jacket and Domino. The Bond films have become so played out, that I'm afraid it will pigeonhole her as just a pretty face.
Old 23-09-2004, 12:59 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #42
peach

I didn't think of that and you don't have to be sarcastic.
peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2004, 01:04 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #43
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Not being sarcastic...sorry if it came off that way.
I just think her career will be better served by the roles she's scheduled. I used to be a really big Bond fan, but I just can't even watch anymore. I turned one on the other night, and watched a little, but it just really started grating on my nerves.
Old 23-09-2004, 01:08 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #44
peach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Not being sarcastic...sorry if it came off that way.
I just think her career will be better served by the roles she's scheduled. I used to be a really big Bond fan, but I just can't even watch anymore. I turned one on the other night, and watched a little, but it just really started grating on my nerves.
Ok well I have only seen one or two. Not even that, I was 10-12 or something can't remember I just saw a little when my dad watched. And your right about her movies I totaly agree.
To clear this up let's say we let keira decide (wich she will) and stay's by her side.
Old 23-09-2004, 01:17 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #45
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Agreed.
I think The Jacket will show people, on a much broader scale, the acting ability she displayed in Dr. Zhivago and Pure. She plumbs emotional depths in those films that I've seen very few young actresses get near.
If it were the 1960s, I'd say do the Bond film in a heartbeat.
Old 23-09-2004, 01:19 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #46
peach

I have never seen Pure what is it about?
Old 23-09-2004, 01:23 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #47
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

It's about a little boy's struggle with his mother's heroin addiction. Keira plays a young waitress who befriends the boy, but has a herion problem of her own. The boy's mother straightens out, but Keira's character winds up as a prostitute, turning tricks to pay for her habit.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:18 PM   #48
Raych
Newcomer

A good move by Keria, I believe. I don't think she should lower herself to become a Bond Girl.
Old 27-02-2005, 01:24 PM   #49
Jamie

Eh Yeah, Keira Knightley is abit modest isn't she ? I really don't know what to say on this one she seems to be extremly concerned about her body.

Jamie

'The Jacket' Is out now Oh Yes!

Let there be another BILB
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2005, 01:26 PM   #50
Jamie

Lol Rach I don't think she would take a step lower in her career if she did consider doing the Bond Role.

Jamie

'The Jacket' Is out now Oh Yes!

Let there be another BILB
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote