Ok...Question... - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 26-12-2004, 11:41 AM   #21
Allanon

I'm a he Melvin and I have now expired my stay in this thread and yes I don't know the whole story/situation just saying what I believe.
Allanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2004, 02:07 PM   #22
Melvin

Ryan: I was meaning Megiehoops, the girl who started the thread, if her name's Megan than that's who I mean. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Deviljet8 I am? Sorry, I just went on what I was reading, Flightfreak and Ryan both spoke like they were "involved", like they were "some people" who were on the end of this weird behaviour. I'm sorry if I was wrong, it just read like they were.

Yeah Allanon, me too. I suppose we should leave it to those who know what's going on. I was just offering my opinion but I don't know all the facts so I suppose we should both leave it to those who do.
Old 26-12-2004, 02:58 PM   Senior Registered Member #23
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin
Ryan: I was meaning Megiehoops, the girl who started the thread, if her name's Megan than that's who I mean. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Deviljet8 I am? Sorry, I just went on what I was reading, Flightfreak and Ryan both spoke like they were "involved", like they were "some people" who were on the end of this weird behaviour. I'm sorry if I was wrong, it just read like they were.

Yeah Allanon, me too. I suppose we should leave it to those who know what's going on. I was just offering my opinion but I don't know all the facts so I suppose we should both leave it to those who do.
I'm involved with no person. I was, however, on the end of the behavior described by Meghan.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2004, 03:25 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #24
acliff
llama llama duck

All I see here, is various people not quite realising that hundreds of people read these boards and therefore does not constitute a private conversation.
Old 26-12-2004, 05:32 PM   #25
Melvin

Yeah, I think you're right, this is a website forum thing and lots of people post on here and lots of others just read it, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes so it's ok. Thanks for sticking up for us little people though

I think that the thread was intended to be a general discussion of a commitment issue or fear, and how to deal with it, how to stop hurting people to avoid being hurt, rather than the specifics of one private, personal situation. I'm sure it's not a situation peculiar to these individuals, and I hope your comments, Acliff, inspire others to post their views and experiences to help further a more general discussion of the problem. It's an interesting discussion to have I think.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:33 AM   #26
MikeKnick04

Cut The Long Posts

No one reads your BS fellas, it is boring words

MeggieHoops, I have 2 tips {with sub stuff}

1. Don't Hug KeirazBabe if you like guys, Lmao, just lightening up the convo...

2. The hating is your defense, I do the same sh!t, make fun of girls that I like...{above, lol}.
2a) Chill Out and talk nice with LoverBoy, if he likes you he will talk forever
2b) Get touchie with him, it excites most guys, but not word punches{meanness}
2c) Since you are 19, I'm guessing your in college right? So eat private lunch with him, and talk about...{i'm stuck}...how about poke fun at other people you know, it works for me BIG TIME
2d) Drop the 'Gate' and let the 'Suitor' in for personal feelings, got it?

Peace and Love

good luck
Old 06-01-2005, 02:34 AM   Senior Registered Member #27
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieHoops
Haha she hugged ME, first off, but I'll hug her all I want, thank you. *Gives a huge hug to the fellow Meg just because she can*

Second...aw, you like her? How ca-ute.

Thirdly...eh, good advice, I suppose...but my situations are alot more complicated, and also, those things you suggested are things that I've already DONE. I meant AFTER I get to know someone and have the possiblity of starting a relationship with them.
private lunch?

i'm in.
Old 06-01-2005, 03:04 AM   Senior Registered Member #28
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieHoops
You wouldn't make it past appetizers without trying to jump me.
jump you? explain.
or, since people get bitcy, just PM it.

im off to work for the next 17 hours without any prior sleep. woo.
Old 06-01-2005, 03:35 AM   #29
MikeKnick04

Okay, you two find a room or something...seriously
But my last 'guess' is that you are afraid you will mess up big and blow it for ever going with that lad.
Listen Meg, you talk {type} like you 'aint scared of nothing' {my quote}
So what if you mess up big time, at least you tried, and if you can't help making fun of guys, then i guess you R fu<ked by your own attitude.

So, in closing, get drunk at a party, mellow out, then jump a guy.
Just make sure it is ryan...

{he might be the only man alive that can handle hoops...}