Deviljet & Alynn Read - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Administratum > KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues

KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues Anything relating to the website and forums themselves. You post it, we'll answer it.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-12-2004, 11:25 PM   #1
crackwh0re
amishka

Thumbs down Deviljet & Alynn Read

Hi Anna,

Your account is with HyperOmega. HyperOmega was a reseller customer who terminated service with us over a week ago and asked for their account to be completely terminated. We've suspended all accounts before actually terminating them - others have come forward that are in the same situation as you are (lack of communication between HyperOmega and their customers).

I can generate a backup of your site(s) for you to download, or, if you prefer, you can choose to change service directly to Server Seed. HyperOmega was paying for their reseller account with us, they were my only point of contact regarding all accounts. I do not know the specifics of how he was billing customers. If you would like to move over to one of our plans, I can provide a 30% discount off the rates on www.serverseed.com.

We are trying to be as accommodating as possible for HyperOmega customers.

Please let me know what you decide.

Regards,

Tyler Lott
Server Seed
"Hosting for the Web Enthusiast"

if you want a backup of your site you need to goto www.serverseed.com and submit a help ticket
crackwh0re is offline   Reply With Quote