How Gay Are You? - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 02:01 PM   #61
ChanOP

Totally gay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg totallygay.jpg (57.8 KB, 114 views)

Old 10-12-2004, 02:01 PM   Senior Registered Member #62
ryan

16%

nothin' but straight.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:25 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #63
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
I'm wondering what game you're playing, because you do realise whatever you have to say won't have the desired effect, and will merely make me laugh at the futility of your efforts? I probably should take your advice though, you're obviously much more mature than me, being, what, 4 years older? I'm sure you have years of valuable relationship advice, and life experience that you could share with us all. :icon_err:
My "game" is merely to speak my mind. You were the one who insisted on not having anything to do with a "friend" (I'm so glad you use that term so loosely), and then persisted in making snide comments. At least at first you could hide behind your modship...your excuse now is...? Oh yes, you're just a cunt...hardly news, so not worth any further discussion. Oh, and incidentally...you'll note I withdrew the insult after a mutual friend asked me to take some pity on you and not drag up your personal life despite you doing so to me. So I have. Twice now (yeah, as you'll see, no doubt, there was one in here but as a favour to Liam I removed it. I'm sure Mags will show it to you though...we all know who to blame if this continues then). Please desist with the personal insults...you know I can dish them out as well as you and we really should have this out in private if needs be. But continue in public and I have no qualms about doing it too...just so we're clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckula
Fag.
Hahaha...you're funny. :icon_err:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narg
Hazzle, your a complete and utter fuckwit. KKW is your sad little life, hate to see you get banned again..
Errr...my sad little life consists these days of...hmmm...going out pretty regularly, applying for work as a lawyer, and spending a fair whack of time online cos I happen to write novels. KKW is barely a few minutes out of my day...the irony is just a few nights ago someone was asking what happened to my long "intelligent" (I use that word loosely myself) posts and I just replied KKW wasn't worth the time...intriguing then that you should call it my life. It seems belittling me is yours...how sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
16%

nothin' but straight.
Yeah apart from the 16%.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:07 AM   Senior Registered Member #64
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Your shit, Give up. Suicide seems to be your only option at this point in time.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:24 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #65
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narg
Your shit, Give up. Suicide seems to be your only option at this point in time.
Tried it. Wasn't much fun. Thanks anyway though
Old 11-12-2004, 07:02 AM   Senior Registered Member #66
Pygmalion
Pissed

78%. Not too bad :P
Old 11-12-2004, 07:11 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #67
acliff
llama llama duck

Well well Haz, run out of material that doesn't 'cross the line?' If you read around, you'll find out that I hadn't. I felt that I didn't want to embarass everyone involved (besides the fact that they're involved with you, can embarassment be any greater?), for their sake.

Again you under the impression that you have what it takes to hurt me deep inside... I've uploaded what you originally wrote, for the benefit of everyone.
I'm not ashamed or insecure about who I am, can you say the same about yourself?

Well you've succeeded at telling everyone what most of them know already. One your few successes? You (thankfully) didn't succeed at the suicide attempt that you seem so keen on mentioning to everyone. Then you wouldn't have as many stories to tell us, and much less sympathy to absorb. But even that sea is drying up isn't it Haz?

Like you say, I do have a pathetic existence. My loving family, friends, responsibility, maturity... such a burden. Perhaps I should pluck up the courage to 'commit suicide' and have people feel really sorry for me. Perhaps thats your life experience that I will take heed of, seems to have worked quite dandy for you. Everyone loves you now, you have a new 'girlfriend' to be proud of. Why don't you share your hugely impressive life experiences with the rest of the community? I haven't told them anything you haven't moaned about, complained about, or something they have worked out for themselves. I'm sure they're dying to know all of the things I don't have the courage to mention.

In defence of Narg, Your MSN screen name recently was 'I'm so sad, 2000 posts and counting' or words of that effect. If you think so, what do you think everyone else thinks? Or where you being deliciously sarcastic, about what essentially is the truth?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Haz-twat.jpg (53.4 KB, 93 views)
Old 11-12-2004, 07:25 AM   Officer #68
Mags
Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Oh, and incidentally...you'll note I withdrew the insult after a mutual friend asked me to take some pity on you and not drag up your personal life despite you doing so to me. So I have. Twice now (yeah, as you'll see, no doubt, there was one in here but as a favour to Liam I removed it. I'm sure Mags will show it to you though...we all know who to blame if this continues then).
How upstanding of you to blame the consequences of your behaviour on anyone but yourself. That's incredibly mature. Cliff had every right to see what you said about him on a public forum. That comment remained up there for at least an hour before you edited your comments to make it appear that you were above such petty tactics. You are a cowardly specimen of a human being. If you need to blame me for the fact that I'm honest and don't hide behind edits that's fine. Do what you need to do to help you remain blameless, I'm sure it's all part of the healing process that justifies everything you've done over the past two months, including treating the people who were desperately worried about you like rubbish, simply because you feel exonerated by the fact that it's all part of the healing process. I'm sure you'll let us all know how well that works out for you.

It's not my intention to drag this further off topic. Apologies.

So, god, great quiz. Very enlightening.
Old 11-12-2004, 08:13 AM   Officer #69
Ashlyn
Militia Lieutenant

great quiz! I got 33% I think. At what percentage do you 'become gay'?
Old 11-12-2004, 02:37 PM   #70
The Black Rider

30%. And that's all I have to say about that.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:10 PM   #71
johnnyboy

20%, woohoo, who the fuck cares?
Old 11-12-2004, 03:39 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #72
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Well well Haz, run out of material that doesn't 'cross the line?' If you read around, you'll find out that I hadn't.
Really? I think you'll find YOU crossed the line first, I merely retaliated in kind.

Quote:
I felt that I didn't want to embarass everyone involved (besides the fact that they're involved with you, can embarassment be any greater?), for their sake.
No...you didn't do that of course <coughs>. I think you'll find you did drag up that particular topic...well before I started anything...oh...and the day after I offered even after all your shit to still be a mate to you...more fool me then.

Quote:
Again you under the impression that you have what it takes to hurt me deep inside... I've uploaded what you originally wrote, for the benefit of everyone.
I didn't say anything to hurt you, because contrary to what you believe, you've said nothing to hurt me either. I'm rather proud of who I am.

Quote:
I'm not ashamed or insecure about who I am, can you say the same about yourself?
Yes, I just said that...do keep up dear boy.

Quote:
Well you've succeeded at telling everyone what most of them know already. One your few successes? You (thankfully) didn't succeed at the suicide attempt that you seem so keen on mentioning to everyone. Then you wouldn't have as many stories to tell us, and much less sympathy to absorb. But even that sea is drying up isn't it Haz?
I'm not ashamed of it, I have no reason to be. If it's a turning point to making me the person I am today, someone I'm rather proud of, I have no fucking qualms about telling anyone who asks. I also don't regret it. I regret certain factors surrounding it, but even if I could go back in time and undo it, I wouldn't. I think you mistake sympathy and pity...neither of which I actually need so you can all pretty well shove it thanks.

Quote:
Like you say, I do have a pathetic existence. My loving family, friends, responsibility, maturity... such a burden.
Yes yes...keep deluding yourself you have ANY of those things my boy.

Quote:
Perhaps I should pluck up the courage to 'commit suicide' and have people feel really sorry for me.
Nahh. Perhaps you should just do it and rid the human race of the pox that is you. I'll help you if you like. To be honest I wouldn't shed one fucking tear if you killed yourself tomorrow...funny that since you were quite concerned about me. I do recall a quote, I forget who it's by, about living your life so that none are pleased by your death. Think the fact I'd be quite happy to see your arse lying on a morgue slab and you wouldn't vice-versa says a lot.

Quote:
Perhaps thats your life experience that I will take heed of, seems to have worked quite dandy for you.
Has actually.

Quote:
Everyone loves you now, you have a new 'girlfriend' to be proud of.
I think the bit you missed is I finally love me, and I have someone to be proud of; myself. I'm amazed it hurts my "friends" so much that I'm no longer a pathetic wretch dependent on their help. Do you realise I was planning to thank every one of you for helping getting ME to the point where I could help myself now? Instead you all seem intent on wishing me to return to a state of dependency on you lot, suppose it made you feel needed, important, useful somehow. So thanks for all your help so far (note the sarcasm) but I'm fine now and I don't need your pity anymore.

Quote:
I haven't told them anything you haven't moaned about, complained about, or something they have worked out for themselves. I'm sure they're dying to know all of the things I don't have the courage to mention.
Oh do share my good "friend". You've already crossed the line, did so first you'll note, so feel free to continue this game. There isn't a thing you know about me that'd embarass me...feel free to share what you will. I'm entirely proud of my life...I'm not entirely sure you can TRUTHFULLY say the same.

Quote:
In defence of Narg, Your MSN screen name recently was 'I'm so sad, 2000 posts and counting' or words of that effect. If you think so, what do you think everyone else thinks? Or where you being deliciously sarcastic, about what essentially is the truth?
Awww, Narg needs you to stick up for him now. a) If I honestly thought so you think I'd share it? I'm not sad at all...you are though...I'm not the one having a petty private dispute out in public. b) I was being sarcastic...hmmm...your life consists of work, uni, work, uni...my life consists of plenty of free time...I have no commitments you'll note and thus have about 18 hours a day at my disposal. I spend a VERY small fraction of that here...

Now...any more choice comments you have to make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
How upstanding of you to blame the consequences of your behaviour on anyone but yourself. That's incredibly mature. Cliff had every right to see what you said about him on a public forum. That comment remained up there for at least an hour before you edited your comments to make it appear that you were above such petty tactics. You are a cowardly specimen of a human being. If you need to blame me for the fact that I'm honest and don't hide behind edits that's fine.
Errr. You'll find I edited my comments as a favour to a friend, because he didn't wish to see this petty feud continue and ruin KKW. You apparently don't give a shit about either of those facts, so where exactly was I wrong to blame you? Are you trying to tell me you didn't realise that showing that was going to continue this (and has done)? Then you're naive and stupid. Are you totally disrespectful of the wishes of others, or does your high horse not let you see that there were others involved in this other than just me and Cliff, and that as a favour to Liam, I withdrew the comment, much as I did earlier as a favour to Leonie. I apologise wholeheartedly guys, I tried, but I can do no more that retract statements that incidentally I stand by, but should've been said in private. I didn't choose the forum, Cliff did. Now kindly shut the fuck up.

I have no need to "hide" behind edits, I stand by the comments I made, they were well deserved by a man (and I use that term loosely) who has proven himself worthy of nothing but my contempt. You too for that matter. I may be a cowardly specimen of a human being but at least I'm human. You two appear like slithering reptiles...go back and crawl into your holes please.

Quote:
Do what you need to do to help you remain blameless, I'm sure it's all part of the healing process that justifies everything you've done over the past two months, including treating the people who were desperately worried about you like rubbish, simply because you feel exonerated by the fact that it's all part of the healing process. I'm sure you'll let us all know how well that works out for you.
Oh no, I have plenty of blame here. I should have known better than to trust Cliff at his word to keep our issues off of KKW. At least at first he had a plausible excuse of doing his job as a mod...what is his now? None. I should have known better than to trust "friends" to remain impartial, and realise both of us have behaved childishly here. Yes, you'll note I accept my behaviour as childish...I wonder if Cliff'll do the same? I think not myself. Since when does being worried about you justify you treating me like crap, and insisting I return to a state of pathetic existence whereby at least you felt you could...what was it...be a friend FOR me? I think your choice of words confirms what I should have known...you were never friends TO me, just friends FOR me, who felt somehow validated by having a "project" to work on. As for the healing process, it's going fine and dandy thanks...I'm quote proud of the man I am...I wonder if you're proud of your condascending tone, your failure to EVER be a friend to one you claimed was a friend, choosing instead to pity him...and when he was no longer in need of your pity, turning your back on him. Now kindly fuck off.

Quote:
It's not my intention to drag this further off topic. Apologies.
Now who's "hiding". At least have the guts to stand by the fact it was ENTIRELY your intention to drag this off topic, and you succeeded. Well done!

Now I'm done with this...
Old 11-12-2004, 03:56 PM   Senior Registered Member #73
CFC
Lord Cock Inhaler

0.0000000%
Old 11-12-2004, 04:13 PM   Senior Registered Member #74
PhoeniX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
How many of you actually got fooled when the meter went all the way to 100%? I sure as hell did. Only to find out it was calculating the results.

Yes, my dad was standing next to me
Old 11-12-2004, 04:15 PM   Senior Registered Member #75
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Sort of ironic that this thread is called "How gay are you?" and some of you are fighting online. It's embarassing... I can see your pants.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:40 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #76
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Angry...
I think you have made yourself look a little foolish.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:03 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #77
acliff
llama llama duck

Holy Christ Haz, you do type a lot.

You're completely right of course. Nothing is your fault. Not even the fact that I was indescribably depressed and grieving wordlessly on receipt of the suicide note... And then the day afterwards you're fine, seemingly cheerful, assuming everything will get back to the way things were, as if nothing had changed. My extreme anger must be completely irrational and uncalled for. Naturally thats my fault. It *is* my fault. That I don't understand why you're so screwed up. It is my fault that I am unable to pick things up where they started. It is my fault that I couldn't help myself from feeling pity... It is my fault for attempting to cut myself off from you, so that you wouldn't have to deal with what I felt. I thought you'd be better off that way. If you were a real friend, then you wouldn't have made an attempt on your life. Simple as that. It is my fault that I had a terrible choice in friends. I won't make that mistake again.

And then you couldn't help but come back to KKW. Addiction? The feeling of belonging that you lack in some other area of your life? Regardless what that reason is, you are here now, and you do have to deal with what I have to say. And thats going really well isn't it?

Besides why should I have cared? Nothing you say seems sincere, you don't mean anything you say, you can't even kill yourself the two times you've told me that you would, you talk because you can't close your mouth, all of which I could accept if only you didn't seem to think it was none of your fault.

Don't mention the word friend here. In speech marks or not, I don't think you even know what the word means. Friendship is not pain. Not necessarily sacrifice. Not a one sided struggle to deal with someone else's shit over and over and over again. I hope by spurning the ones who you assumed used to be, I hope you find new ones. People who are too shallow to want trivial things like respect, confidentiality, kindness, heart. They certainly won't find those traits in you.

And now I've given you enough sentences for you to pick out and reply to individually in a bitter, angsty ("But you haven't offended me at all") kinda way. Its nice to know you that you dedicate so much time to a former friend. Its almost touching.
I don't think I have very much more to say, I think I've said all I want, or ever need to say. But then, I was never the best at blabbering. That was always your forte.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:14 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #78
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
If you were a real friend, then you wouldn't have made an attempt on your life. Simple as that.
Yes yes...of course. Being a friend means having no feelings...yeah...that makes sense.

Quote:
And then you couldn't help but come back to KKW. Addiction? The feeling of belonging that you lack in some other area of your life? Regardless what that reason is, you are here now, and you do have to deal with what I have to say. And thats going really well isn't it?
I'll go where I want when I want, and I'm dealing with you have to say...the pile of bullshit that it is. Does it seem like I care? If so perhaps I have failed to demonstrate correctly the sheer apathy that surrounds this incident.

Quote:
Don't mention the word friend here. In speech marks or not, I don't think you even know what the word means. Friendship is not pain. Not necessarily sacrifice. Not a one sided struggle to deal with someone else's shit over and over and over again. I hope by spurning the ones who you assumed used to be, I hope you find new ones. People who are too shallow to want trivial things like respect, confidentiality, kindness, heart. They certainly won't find those traits in you.
Yes...and of course you've demonstrated every one of those traits towards me? Respect? Do point out when, ever, you showed me any respect?Confidentiality? It was YOU who brought up personal issues in public first you'll note. Kindness...whilst you're having your recent issues, I offered to help you, when I had mine, you didn't offer the same...I wonder which one of those was an act of kindness? As for heart...hmmm...it was you who claimed your behaviour was heartless, not me. I feel some remorse for shitting all over a "friend", even if that "friend" feels none for doing the same to me. Funny that.

Quote:
And now I've given you enough sentences for you to pick out and reply to individually in a bitter, angsty ("But you haven't offended me at all") kinda way. Its nice to know you that you dedicate so much time to a former friend. Its almost touching.
Call it boredom. It's hardly bitter or angsty...I'm incredibly calm you'll find, since I actually don't give a shit. If you view it as bitter and angsty that would suggest it actually had a great deal more impact on your sensibilities than you care to admit, I personally don't give a flying fuck. If I was being bitter or angsty you'd be a broken man right now and you know it, and for one claiming I'M being insincere, it seems intriguing that you're the only one lying about how you feel. I bear no anger towards you, I'm entirely cold and ambivalent. You'd know if I was angry, and "mate"? This ain't it. You've seen me angry. My anger, where it exists, exists towards others, but as for you? You're dead to me and have been for a day now. So forgive me if I hardly acknowledge your existence.

I'm merely speaking my mind, and if you're kindly done talking out of your rear end and saying stuff that quite frankly isn't true (say what you like about what I've said, it's been honest) then I can finally stop having to clarify your bullshit and state the honest truth. You know, honesty, that keystone of friendship that you missed on your list of traits? Or loyalty for that matter...but what would one like you know about loyalty towards a friend...and yes, loyalty is all part of caring for a friend, which I'm sure we agree IS what being a friend is all about. You see it is not I who has no idea what a friend is, perhaps you should take a look in the mirror sometime. And not to stare at your own reflection in the vain narcissism that seems to surround your life.

We done now shitface? Hope so, as I really am bored with you. "Thank you".

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckula
I think you have made yourself look a little foolish.
a) I don't recall having said I was angry, since I'm not, I hardly give a shit. b) I hardly care what you think I've made myself look like c) I happen to think that Cliff starting a personal feud in public is the foolish act, but since this forum is populated by imbeciles I'm not surprised the lot of you fail to see that.

Yes, I AM better than all of you...because I can be fair and balanced when assessing a situation, not kissing someone's arse because he's "nice" or "charming". Cliff's a prick, and for those of you who don't see it? You are too.

I trust that's the end of it?
Old 11-12-2004, 09:48 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #79
acliff
llama llama duck

hahahahah you type so much, that your continuity suffers.

Quote:
If I was being bitter or angsty you'd be a broken man right now and you know it, and for one claiming I'M being insincere, it seems intriguing that you're the only one lying about how you feel.
Yes lying... is that your definition, or the one accepted by most normal people?
Shall we start a poll? See what people really think, as opposed to what you like to tell yourself they think?

For someone who doesn't acknowledge my existance, you have a subtle way of showing it... :icon_err:

Quote:
Respect? Do point out when, ever, you showed me any respect?Confidentiality? It was YOU who brought up personal issues in public first you'll note. Kindness...whilst you're having your recent issues, I offered to help you, when I had mine, you didn't offer the same...
Would you care to tell me what I brought up about you? Or would that reveal/imply stuff that I felt would be unfair to bring up myself?
You offered to help me? There was nothing you could have helped me on. Which is why I felt irritated when you kept on trying to force your 'charitable' nature on me, so that you wouldn't feel so bad about being a complete emotional burden. You remember... or was that a confidential thing that I shouldn't have mentioned? I'll admit I was wrong. Something you're incapable of doing, but I'd expect nothing less.

Oh well, I've been a terrible person, and I will stop. I bow down to your superior insulting skills, and I am truly a broken person now. I'm going to cry in the corner of my room having been outmaneuvered by the Hazmeister.

/me concedes
Old 11-12-2004, 09:52 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #80
Liam
Bogan Elite

No, I don't think you'll hear the end of this for quite a long time.

Edit: Actually, no. This is the end of the line. Again.

I have watched over the last two days as you have acted like a young, petulant child on these forums. I have even tried to talk sense into you, as have many others, but I can see now that its like trying to get blood from a stone. I've also watched as you have talked shit to many of my friends. Its become clear over the last few days from this thread as well as the snippets of the vitriol saturated conversations you have been conducting (and seem to be quite proud of) that you have no sense of moral obligation, no sense of loyalty, no sense of compassion, and certainly no love for your friends.

Keep deluding yourself. None of this is your fault. Couldn't possibly be. After all, you are reformed and are a better person. Much better than anyone else here, and if people dont agree - well naturally, they are a colossal prick and a waste of your time.

Some of the things you have said have honestly left me feeling sick to my stomach. If you consider this therapy - you are fucked in the head. Anyone I have spoken to over the last few days has told me that any respect they had for you is gone, and to be honest, so has mine.

Finally - you have known me for a while and I feel that you should know me well enough to be able to guess my reaction when someone rags on one of my mates. Guess what?

Last edited by Liam; 11-12-2004 at 11:18 PM.
Closed Thread