Lucky little teenager!!! - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 01:07 AM   #21
Fox

Quote:
Originally posted by Hazzle:
You need to get a sense of humour then.
You want humor? Here's some humor, Hazzle.

Question: What do you call someone who's half Italian and half North American Indian?

Answer: An "A-wop-a-ho!"
Quote:
Jet IS my son. Oh, and if it was a girl I'd be praising the teacher for getting him some. Tight cunts are always best
Spoken like someone who has no children, and hopefully never will! You're either jerking my chain to see how I'll react, or you are one seriously sick bastard... if the latter, get thee some psychiatric help, pronto!
Quote:
You profess to be a bright woman...prove it.
People can assume whatever they want about me, and if they are completely off about me, I'll let them know about it, and have a good laugh at the same time.

Now go away,
Hazzle
Old 05-12-2004, 01:17 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #22
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
You want humor? Here's some humor, Hazzle.

Question: What do you call someone who's half Italian and half North American Indian?

Answer: An "A-wop-a-ho!"
That was funny?! Oooookaaay. Sorry, didn't do anything for me.

Quote:
Spoken like someone who has no children, and hopefully never will! You're either jerking my chain to see how I'll react, or you are one seriously sick bastard... if the latter, get thee some psychiatric help, pronto!
Don't want any particularly, happen to think I'd make a bad father (I'm at least honest enough to make that assessment) as, as much as my parents love me, they were hardly perfect role models of how to handle oneself, especially when it comes to Teh Temper and Teh Stubborness which I have in abundance. Oh yes, and the impatience. Actually I quite like fucking newborns...very tight. ARRR. And yes, I'm jerking your chain...I thought that would be obvious to a woman of your alleged intellect.

Quote:
People can assume whatever they want about me, and if they are completely off about me, I'll let them know about it, and have a good laugh at the same time.
You'll find I assume nothing. I judge people on what I see, I hate pre-judging people. I'm skeptical, yes, but the book is very much open on you, and the jury is still out. Deliberations are ongoing. If you wish to bring fresh evidence to the party, go ahead, you might be surprised.

Quote:
Now go away,
Hazzle
Errr...that's not me in that picture darling. So errr...why exactly are we linking my name to a supposed picture of you? You're an odd woman...
Old 05-12-2004, 03:21 PM   #23
Fox

Dear KKWavefront members,

Sometimes people get so caught up in the idea of "illicit sex" that they forget what is right and wrong, legally and morally speaking.

Sex is an incredibly BEAUTIFUL and PASSIONATE act… but, as with many other things we humans enjoy, there are limits, rules and laws in place for a REASON, and we should respect them accordingly, ESPECIALLY when it comes to our children's well-being...

When an adult is involved (over 21), and the child (boy or girl… is under the legal age of majority), child abuse is still child abuse… no exceptions!!!!

Wee Hazzle,

It's hard to read someone unless you know his or her personality and character habits. Therefore, I'm going to take your remarks as a crude joke and proceed no further in this direction.

Go away Hazzle,

Fox
Old 05-12-2004, 03:43 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #24
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox

When an adult is involved (over 21), and the child (boy or girl… is under the legal age of majority), child abuse is still child abuse… no exceptions!!!!
Talk about stating the obvious.

Quote:
Wee Hazzle,

It's hard to read someone unless you know his or her personality and character habits. Therefore, I'm going to take your remarks as a crude joke and proceed no further in this direction.
I actually find I read people insanely well without really having to take to much time to get to know them. However there are a lot of enigmas so I try not to prejudge people and give everyone a fair go. Incidentally, I myself am quite the enigma and few people know me well at all...as for my remarks being a crude joke...a joke...yes...crude...perhaps...funny? HELL yeah!
Old 05-12-2004, 04:54 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #25
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Fox you sound a lot like a certain 40 year old (oops i meant 26 year old) member with a daughter who is 36 (sorry my mistake 14).

Now quit it or i'll rape you both. (that wasnt literal, so dont get your hopes up haz)
Old 05-12-2004, 05:27 PM   Officer #26
Mags
Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Dear KKWavefront members,

Sometimes people get so caught up in the idea of "illicit sex" that they forget what is right and wrong, legally and morally speaking.

Sex is an incredibly BEAUTIFUL and PASSIONATE act… but, as with many other things we humans enjoy, there are limits, rules and laws in place for a REASON, and we should respect them accordingly, ESPECIALLY when it comes to our children's well-being...

Can I just ask why, if you think this is such a terrible thing, that you entitled this thread "Lucky Little Teenager?"

I mean, I don't think students should have sex with teachers, and I think generally it is incredibly irresponsible on the part of the teacher taking advantage of a position of authority. And if the teenager in question is uncomfortable with it, as this one appears to be because he talked to the police, then the law is clearly doing its job. So ranting on about the moral issues of teachers having sex with students is useless because 1) the teacher is being discplined and 2) I think it's unlikely that any member of this forum was planning on becoming a teacher with the sole intent of having sex with their teenage students.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:01 PM   #27
Fox

Quote:
Originally posted Hazzle:
Talk about stating the obvious.
How to win friends and influence people: Be an obnoxious, egotistical smart ass like Hazzle! :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg
Quote:
Originally posted by Mags:
Can I just ask why, if you think this is such a terrible thing, that you entitled this thread "Lucky Little Teenager?"
Uh... I lifted the title off of a PBS story.

This 23-year-old teacher must have missed class on the day they covered things like this. I believe conduct of this type was probably covered in her employee's manual for her school district as well. This woman has no business being in a classroom ever again except at the "cross bar hotel" teaching other inmates mathematics as a part of her sentence. The teacher will end up doing time in Florida, and the Governor is the President's brother, and Jeb has Presidential aspirations of his own, and so does his son, George Prescott Bush!

I thought I'd throw this in on here.

The age of legal consent in Florida is 18 for all individuals age 24 or over. For those aged 23 and under, the legal age of consent is 16. The young woman here has been charged with an offense lesser than that commonly known as "statutory rape" as her age of 23 also comes into play.

This Florida statute shows that starting with the age of 24 greater offenses and harsher penalties kick in with regards to offenses committed against people under the legal age of consent

794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.--

(1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

So, because of her age as well, she will not be subject to the stricter penalities. She was charged with a lesser offense known as "lewd and lascivious battery and exhibition."

http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm
Old 05-12-2004, 09:46 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #28
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
How to win friends and influence people: Be an obnoxious, egotistical smart ass like Hazzle! :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg
Hazzle has plenty of friends. They quite like me being an obnoxious, egostistical smart arse.
Old 06-12-2004, 12:34 AM   #29
Fox

Quote:
Hazzle has plenty of friends. They quite like me being an obnoxious, egostistical smart arse.
Hazzle, you HAVE to have come from a rich and privileged background. You act like a total, "Poor Little Rich Boy," spoiled, and with too much time on his hands, so "I think I'll go bother the poor, working slobs."
Old 06-12-2004, 12:45 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #30
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Hazzle, you HAVE to have come from a rich and privileged background. You act like a total, "Poor Little Rich Boy," spoiled, and with too much time on his hands, so "I think I'll go bother the poor, working slobs."
I'm a comfortable middle classer myself...my parents both worked fucking hard...green grocers and then grocers...don't fucking judge me biatch. Danke.
Old 06-12-2004, 02:06 AM   Senior Registered Member #31
Ashley

#1. Does anyone really give two hoots about this anymore?
#2. It happens all the time.
#3. Hazzle rocks... sometimes... one of those times is right now.
Old 06-12-2004, 03:11 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #32
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

This thread sucks.
Old 06-12-2004, 05:14 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #33
Liam
Bogan Elite

Its also far enough off topic to pull the Earths orbit out of alignment.

Locked.

Edit: Seems half my work is already done. All I have to do is make a smart arse quip.
Ta Frank.
Closed Thread