Respecting your lover - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 23-11-2004, 06:10 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #21
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Ok guys this thread is now making me blush and cover my mouth and giggle.

I think girls prefer it in the vagina too.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2004, 08:17 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #22
Liam
Bogan Elite

K, I'm fairly certain this isnt what James had in mind when he started the thread.
Old 23-11-2004, 12:10 PM   #23
Fancyman
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzx00
Yes, as I said this is the case most of the time but if you have a good girlfriend there are days when she isn't in the mood or you're short on time or what ever the reason when she will let you just beat it up. I can have a wank anytime I want, it's nice to have a girlfriend that will take care of it for you. I don't think there is anything wrong with that and it doesn't mean your lazy and don't care.
I guess I somewhat agree. If you are in a good relationship, there will be times when one person or the other is not in the mood. Sometimes there are certain temporary periods where one person may have things going on with their body and they feel it would be best to refrain from some of the sexual activties. I think some of you, mostly the women, will understand what I mean. During this time, I would never ask my girl for anything, but she will accomadate me. However, in my relationship its never just to blow a quick load. It should never be about that. It should be about intamacy and making each other feel good. Now I admit not every sexual experience, even with a girl you love, will be purely intimate and passionate. Sometimes when both member are...well, trashed, the sex reverts back to those untamed urges. That can be fun for both parties too. Okay hopefully I wasn't beating around the bush to much to be understood, but people do get uncomfortable so I trying not to be crude.
Fancyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2004, 01:12 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #24
Foeni

I think it's about pleasing the other. Sometimes guys want to just have a quick blow, and the woman sometimes grants him that. Woman on the other hand mostly like a long foreplay, and the guys has to grant her that fomr time to another. It has to go both ways.
Old 23-11-2004, 01:30 PM   #25
qzx00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyman
I guess I somewhat agree. If you are in a good relationship, there will be times when one person or the other is not in the mood. Sometimes there are certain temporary periods where one person may have things going on with their body and they feel it would be best to refrain from some of the sexual activties. I think some of you, mostly the women, will understand what I mean. During this time, I would never ask my girl for anything, but she will accomadate me. However, in my relationship its never just to blow a quick load. It should never be about that. It should be about intamacy and making each other feel good. Now I admit not every sexual experience, even with a girl you love, will be purely intimate and passionate. Sometimes when both member are...well, trashed, the sex reverts back to those untamed urges. That can be fun for both parties too. Okay hopefully I wasn't beating around the bush to much to be understood, but people do get uncomfortable so I trying not to be crude.
Thank you fancyman, at least someone here can be honest and get through all this b.s. that it's all about the intimacy all the time. When you're in a long relationship, sometimes you need to revert back to just physical urges every so often.
qzx00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2004, 01:45 PM   Senior Registered Member #26
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foeni
I think it's about pleasing the other. Sometimes guys want to just have a quick blow, and the woman sometimes grants him that. Woman on the other hand mostly like a long foreplay, and the guys has to grant her that fomr time to another. It has to go both ways.
i dont know why guys aren't up for long foreplay more often than not.
its not like its not fun.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2004, 04:49 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #27
Foeni

No, me neither. I like foreplays. As a virgin I of course can't say, but my guess would be that it kinda like wanking. You just want the blow. And I imagine the vagina is better than your own hand. At least for a change once in a while. Course it's not like guys don't wank when they're in a relationship. Wanking is sort of a need for a lot of guys.
Old 23-11-2004, 06:59 PM   #28
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foeni
Wanking is sort of a need for a lot of guys.
So is masturbating for girls, even in a relationship.

And yeah...foreplay is awesome. I WISH more guys understood this.
Old 23-11-2004, 08:18 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #29
Foeni

Hmm.. I must admit that I don't know anything about guys in the States, but in Denmark its kinda hot for guys to be like 'I don't give a shit about foreplay. I want some action!". To be honest I find it stupid (unless of course the girl feel the same way). If you have foreplay, the pleasure lasts longer course you kinda shift and if you have had a foreplay people are much more in the mood of having sex, and therefor the pleasure is that bigger. They are more up to it. Then it's not just a hole (now talking from a guy's point of view).

I myself love the foreplay. Just lying next to your love, and carressing her softly (must admit, haven't gone any further ). That's SO great.
Old 23-11-2004, 10:39 PM   #30
Donnie Dorko

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzx00
Thank you fancyman, at least someone here can be honest and get through all this b.s. that it's all about the intimacy all the time. When you're in a long relationship, sometimes you need to revert back to just physical urges every so often.
Noone says otherwise but who says the physical urges run one way? There are times when women think "Intimacy? Who the fuck wants that? I just want to be fucked hard, now damnit!". The crucial thing like Fancyman said is that it should still be fun for both parties.

And although I've not experienced the foreplay, long foreplay has always struck me as being quite fun.
Old 23-11-2004, 10:49 PM   #31
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Dorko
"Intimacy? Who the fuck wants that? I just want to be fucked hard, now damnit!".
*Raises hand and jumps up and down* I WANT THAT.

*Ahem* I mean...
Old 24-11-2004, 12:30 AM   #32
buddy stiff

niggas listen up

you guys dont shit

you bitches listen up

say i had a girl like sarah and i wanted to get some head i would hold her by her hair bash it against the wall and then she'll be out cold stick my dick in her mouth and move it back and fourth.
Old 24-11-2004, 12:34 AM   #33
qzx00

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy stiff
you guys dont shit

you bitches listen up

say i had a girl like sarah and i wanted to get some head i would hold her by her hair bash it against the wall and then she'll be out cold stick my dick in her mouth and move it back and fourth.

Well in that case you can just f*@k her just like any other girl passed out drunk or what ever but for good head you really need the tounge and sucking action. Plus it's not as fun nutting on her face if she's passed out.
Old 24-11-2004, 06:31 PM   Senior Registered Member #34
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Dorko
And although I've not experienced the foreplay, long foreplay has always struck me as being quite fun.
Long foreplay is quite fun, but only if there's a payoff at the end. Tons of messing around and then having someone just suddenly stop is, well, frustrating as hell to say the least.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2004, 09:55 PM   #35
Donnie Dorko

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
Long foreplay is quite fun, but only if there's a payoff at the end. Tons of messing around and then having someone just suddenly stop is, well, frustrating as hell to say the least.
Haha. I can imagine that all too well...<coughs>.
Old 25-11-2004, 08:25 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #36
Foeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
True...
Old 26-11-2004, 03:10 AM   #37
qzx00

Long foreplay is also good because you can usually get a girl off 3 to 4 times before you even have sex and to her you were a stud and lasted forever when in actuality, it was mostly foreplay.
Old 27-11-2004, 07:56 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #38
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

That's genius.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote