Get the fun back to KKW - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 13-10-2004, 12:22 AM   Senior Registered Member #21
CFC
Lord Cock Inhaler

My embarrassing story:
It was 8th grade. The second day of school and I was in English class last period. For some reason I had to fart really bad, tried to wait till after class, but did not make it. I let one rip and it was loud. I was sitting in the middle of the class and when I let it go the class went silent. I turned around to the girl behind me and said "Who the heck was that?" The class thought it was funny, but I think they knew it was me.
Old 13-10-2004, 01:54 AM   Senior Registered Member #22
Spire
InSpire Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
Like I said, way abouve your comprehension. All of you have reached the age that when you do stupid things, you think they are stupid, not funny. Case Closed.
You can't even spell "above" right.
Old 13-10-2004, 02:21 AM   Senior Registered Member #23
Narg
Westie Yobbo

picking on spelling on a forum is quite low. It dosnt matter, aslong as the message was understood.
Old 13-10-2004, 03:09 AM   #24
Bait

alright heres 2 stories, 1 is funny that go together.

the summer before 8th grade i went to australia on a trip with a bunch of other kids to learn about different cultures...long story short we were in a bunch of hotels with condoms in the vending machines
so i bought condoms out of the vending machine and filled a couple with soap and put them on door knobs and knocked the doors and ran around the corner until people chased us until we closed the elevator door on them :X
anyways after the trip, which was fun (btw i liked australia better than new zealand) i found a condom left in my bag so i brought it to school (story 2)
my english teacher was really old (older now) and a bitch so i had art class and instead of us going to an art classroom the teacher comes to ours. this gave me the perfect oportunity because when the art teacher came my core teacher would leave. i went into the back of the room and filled the condom with soap and put it on the door knob and i heard someone coming and it wasnt my teacher it was the principal it was funny because she looked at it and threw it away so i took it out of the garbage and put it on my teachers silver pen award thing. when she got back to class she picked it up and realized what it was and soap was on her hand and she freaked out and washed her hands for literally 5 minutes and didnt say anything about it :P
i loved 8th grade
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2004, 03:46 AM   Senior Registered Member #25
Spire
InSpire Me

Bait has another embarrassing story. One time, he tried playing FFVII, but was a pussy and had to use a Gameshark. LOSER!

Quote:
picking on spelling on a forum is quite low. It dosnt matter, aslong as the message was understood.
It does when you're trying to prove your intelligence.
Old 13-10-2004, 09:22 AM   #26
keiracaleb

Right then, being the stupid and dumb assed teen that i am there have been many stupid and embarrassing things that have happened to me, i will only tell you a few though as there a re too many to write.

This tale takes place in London Zoo, my dad had took me and my 2 step-brothers to London Zoo, we were going to the bear enclosement when i saw a statue of winnie the pooh, without thinking i jumped on winnies back, but as i climbed off i tripped and fell packwards into a hedge behind me that smelt like coffee! That was bad enough apart from the fact that there were several Japanese tourists there (isn't there always?) who had videotaped me and taken pictures! I couldn't get up for about 5 minutes because i was laughing so much! London, ah the possibilities!
Jackhe's fine just like i promised she's all set to marry norrington just like she promised and you get to die for her just like you promised so really we're all men of our word exept elizabeth who is in fact a woman.

Keira(blooper on POTC after accepting norringotn's proposal)hall i shop for something to wear? Or will it be bare breast and ankles all the way?
keiracaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2004, 11:16 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #27
acliff
llama llama duck

What I find fun is watching the detritus of society duking it out over trivial matters. Its kinda like cock fighting... useless creatures who fight for the entertainment of others. And no matter who wins, you're still a cock.

Spire, don't mock the life of others until you get one to compare it to.
Taxi is a wonderful film, light entertainment of the greatest kind. Its a freaking taxi driver, whos taxi can convert into a rally car. If thats not a brilliant premise for a film, you still have no taste. And who the fuck is afraid of beef.

I'm going to lock the thread, as sharing life experiences and tales is fun. When it doesn't feel like I have to spit in disgust every time I read one.

EDIT: I'm going to reopen this, as locking things might stop the forums being less fun. Lets see how it works out shall we?
Old 13-10-2004, 02:41 PM   Senior Registered Member #28
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
I'm going to reopen this, as locking things might stop the forums being less fun. Lets see how it works out shall we?

Whoah, Whoah, Whoah, hold up a second, these forums were fun!?
Old 13-10-2004, 03:44 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #29
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narg
Whoah, Whoah, Whoah, hold up a second, these forums were fun!?
Yes. Before you arrived...
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2004, 08:56 PM   Senior Registered Member #30
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Spire, don't mock the life of others until you get one to compare it to.
Taxi is a wonderful film, light entertainment of the greatest kind. Its a freaking taxi driver, whos taxi can convert into a rally car. If thats not a brilliant premise for a film, you still have no taste. And who the fuck is afraid of beef.
THANK YOU CLIFF. Someone who finds this film funny. I was dying through the entire thing. Spire, don't knock it until you try it, buddy.

Anyway, after school today, a couple friends of mine stole an old keyboard from the computer lab, went out into the parking lot, and precedded to bash each other in the chest/back with it. I mean, there were keys flying around us, it was hysterical. I didn't get hit, it was just the dumbasses who wanted to see if it hurt.
Old 14-10-2004, 01:06 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #31
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

I think acliff was reffering to the original french film which is both original and funny, not the piece of shit looking thing with queen 'talentless' latifah.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2004, 04:16 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #32
Foeni

I have only seen the original French movie. It awesome!
Old 17-10-2004, 04:27 PM   Senior Registered Member #33
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
THANK YOU CLIFF. Someone who finds this film funny. I was dying through the entire thing. Spire, don't knock it until you try it, buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckula
I think acliff was reffering to the original french film which is both original and funny, not the piece of shit looking thing with queen 'talentless' latifah.
Ha ha, Frodo. Played yourself.
Old 17-10-2004, 07:25 PM   Senior Registered Member #34
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
Ha ha, Frodo. Played yourself.
Yeah, I didn't know it was based off a French movie, so I'M SORRY.

Still funny, though.
Old 17-11-2004, 06:42 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #35
Foeni

Now, I'm posting in this thread again, to wake up people in here! The forums have gone dead again, so has IRC. Please people, make interesting threads, not those non-discussion boring threads. PLEASE!
Old 17-11-2004, 07:56 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #36
Leonie
Elle

Which forums are you on?

I think we're doing ok atm. Basically, if you think there aren't enough interesting threads, start some yourself...
Old 18-11-2004, 12:32 AM   #37
AliceinChains
Newcomer

...dumbest thing I ever did was get hammered and drive my friends lawnmower through a corn field to my boss's house...
peace
AliceinChains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2004, 02:57 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #38
Foeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie
Which forums are you on?

I think we're doing ok atm. Basically, if you think there aren't enough interesting threads, start some yourself...
I do, when something comes to mind, then I start threads. Do you also think IRC is doing ok?