Would you like a free iPod Photo? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 10-11-2004, 07:33 AM   #1
keira_jake
Newcomer

Cool Would you like a free iPod Photo?

Hey guys!

I was a member of these forums before the reconstruction, and was actually a member or Keiraz Posse! My username was buddhajake, if anyone remembers me. Anyway, I have a sweet deal for y'all.

Would you like to receive an absolutely FREE photo iPod? It takes a little bit of work, but it is definately worth it, considering that the iPod is free.

The company that owns freeipods.com, freeflatscreens.com, and freedesktoppcs.com is offering this new website, freephotoipods.com. It is not a scam. Many people (including myself) have received free gadgets from Gratis Internet (the company that owns these websites). Still interested? Keep reading.

All you have to do is click this link, sign up, complete an online offer, and refer some friends to do so.

They have a bunch of offers you complete some of which are free trials, etc. I recommend signing up for Ancestry.com or Infone. With ancestry.com, you sign up and get a two week trial and if you cancel within two weeks, you'll never be charged. You should probably way 9 or 10 days to cancel, though, so Gratis doesn't suspect any sort of fraud. They want us to legitimately try the offers... heck, they're giving us a free photo iPod! When 9 or 10 days have passed and you're ready to cancel ancestry.com, just cend an email to cancel@ancestry.com or call 1-800-262-3787 #4 to cancel.

The best offer, however, is Infone. It is not always an option on the website, and as far as I can tell, it is usually up late at night. For this offer, all you have to do is sign up and you will be credited. The best thing about it is that Infone will email you a $10 amazon.com ggift certificate in 2-3 weeks! They only charge you if you use their service more than 5 times, and since you probably won't use it even once, you never have to cancel.

If you are still skeptical, here is a website with photos from someone who receieved their free tv from freeflatscreens.com:
http://www.gearlive.com/archives/200...ega_recei.html.

Once you have completed an offer, you need to get 10 people to sign up and complete offers for you, and you will be mailed a free photo iPod!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at jakebouma@gmail.com. Once again, I promise this is not a scam, and if you are willing to put the effort forth to convince some people to sign up, you will receive your free photo iPod.
keira_jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 08:47 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Holy fucking cow. Can someone do that for me? Thanks. Just couldn't be bothered reading after the word "free".

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 09:49 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #3
Liam
Bogan Elite

Tell you what.

If someone wants to do it for me, I'll cover shipping costs.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:31 PM   Senior Registered Member #4
Ashley

My friends and I tried this. It took a lot of planning, charts and stuff. I'm dead serious too, we made charts to see if this would work, but something went wrong with our plan and we all almost paid $500 heh. Anyway, I'll read about the ifone thing, if it's small print friendly.
Old 10-11-2004, 05:49 PM   #5
keira_jake
Newcomer

Quote:
My friends and I tried this. It took a lot of planning, charts and stuff. I'm dead serious too, we made charts to see if this would work, but something went wrong with our plan and we all almost paid $500 heh. Anyway, I'll read about the ifone thing, if it's small print friendly.
It is actually possible to do it without ever paying a penny, which is really nice. The hardest part is convincing people and getting them to sign up for you. It took me a while, but I eventually recieved my free flat screen tv. Thanks to the two of you who have already signed up!
Old 10-11-2004, 07:22 PM   #6
seitanic

please god, make this recent influx of internet ponzi schemes end.
seitanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 07:56 PM   #7
keira_jake
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seitanic
please god, make this recent influx of internet ponzi schemes end.
This is not a scheme.

A big thanks to:
DJ_PART2@msn.com
xthesmashingpumpkinsx@hotmail.com
ha@hotmail.com
kceir13@yahoo.com
meegaan1@yahoo.com

Keep 'em coming, people! Let's prove to all the Keira fans that this is real! If and when I get my iPod Photo, I'll post pictures of it in this forum. I guess since it is capable of displaying pictures, I could have my whole Keira collection on there!

If you are waiting to do the Infone offer, it is usually up at night.

Thanks again!
Old 10-11-2004, 09:33 PM   #8
Bait

yes its real...but you need 6 people that are willing to sign up to some crappy companies (aol and shit) with their credit card...and that is where a lot of people stop because of the credit card issue. you will end up paying if you do not cancel your subscription to what ever company you choose and imo its too much trouble to find the people and then they will want you to help them and it takes too long...fuck it just save some money or dont get one unless you want to deal with it
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 10:20 PM   #9
keira_jake
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait
yes its real...but you need 6 people that are willing to sign up to some crappy companies (aol and ****) with their credit card...and that is where a lot of people stop because of the credit card issue. you will end up paying if you do not cancel your subscription to what ever company you choose ...
That's why I suggested the Infone offer, because it gives you instant credit and you never have to cancel it.
Old 11-11-2004, 06:28 AM   #10
keira_jake
Newcomer

Thanks to "new_era_87"! Lots of people have signed up, but no one has completed an offer yet... The Infone offer is available RIGHT NOW!!
Old 11-11-2004, 12:36 PM   #11
aspro

Omg Wtf

i really dont understand some people, this kind of thing is beyond stupid, IMO
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 05:17 PM   #12
keira_jake
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspro
i really dont understand some people, this kind of thing is beyond stupid, IMO
You have the right to your opinion! As for me, I am enjoying my free TV.

P.S. The Infone offer is still available.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #13
Scott

Get a real job
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 02:15 AM   #14
keira_jake
Newcomer

I have a real job, and I am also in school. Do you have an opening?
Old 12-11-2004, 10:06 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #15
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

If you are just going to come to this site to con our members into signing up for some dodgy scheme which could end up costing them their hard earned money, I'd rather you didnt bother. Obviously if you wish to contribute to discussions be my guest, but I dont want this to become a place where people advertise their schemes. You obvioulsy are in it for personal gain, hence the referal id in the link, and care not for all the conned members you leave in your wake.
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote