Wavefront Issues? WTF is that all about? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Administratum > KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues

KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues Anything relating to the website and forums themselves. You post it, we'll answer it.

Old 08-11-2004, 02:02 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #1
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Wavefront Issues? WTF is that all about?

So it seems that nobody has any issues with KKW as the board dedicated to solving them is never used.

But why may I ask is everything going to pot then? Or am i nieve in thinking people should notice problems and want to rectify them?

Anyway, if people do take issue with something, start up a thread in here, I'm not asking for you to reply to this thread but rather use it as a way of notifying you that this facility does still exist and could be quite useful in breaking things down a little. Everything can't just be lumped into GD as it seems to be now.

apoggy
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 05:08 PM   #2
Glare

I normally fix any problems before you have a chance to see them; this is a testament to my genius.
Old 08-11-2004, 06:00 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #3
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

The fact I was more concerned with sociological problems rather than physical server based issues passed your brain me feels.
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote