Are you a nerd? - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 02-07-2004, 08:03 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #41
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Don't you want to add 'in the right place' or 'worst/wrong' as you always aim for the balls, because you're all vicious bitches. Why can't you punch us in the nose, or strangle us, like a decent human being?
Because that's too hard. But I don't kick, or hit very often. I do push though, if some idiot gets right in my face.
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:20 PM   Senior Registered Member #42
ryan

Quote:
...so then you're a geek, but wheres the intelligence?
where's the humor?
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 10:00 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #43
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
where's the humor?
Its located at a level of understanding several skyscrapers above what your feeble mind can fathom. You would be a lot less bitter and alone if you could recognise what humour is.
Besides, criticising my humour is like chewing the end off a pen. Pointless.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:07 PM   First Class Member Officer #44
Sarah
Nice

I can be geeky about some things, but I'm cool.

I think it is pathetic to class people as geeks/nerds and see them as lower or higher beings. It doesn't happen at my school/college. We're mature people.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 03:41 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #45
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess
Once my ex was lecturing me, my friends and I was seated on the couch...he had been away and was telling us all how things had to be. I do not remember the context but I remember after his speech he got up and rolled up some papers and whacked me on the back of the head.... just as you would admonish a dog. I took it. I just sat there and let him hit me in front of my friends. When I saw that kooky movie I thought about that day.
That's sick...utterly sick...bastard!

Quote:
Regardless all I was commenting to was the fact that no one should be abused, and people should be strong enough to admit it and change their behavior if they hurt someone else. If they don't maybe you have to be strong enough to kick...
I agree...abuse is wrong...and I hadn't actually noticed it's a man using a book to hit a woman...disgraceful...a man should never hit a woman...no matter how "softly" or how annoying that person is...and that wasn't soft either...what a pathetic testicle-less git...takes real balls to be the man who walks away...
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 05:11 AM   Senior Registered Member #46
ryan

Quote:
Its located at a level of understanding several skyscrapers above what your feeble mind can fathom. You would be a lot less bitter and alone if you could recognise what humour is.
Besides, criticising my humour is like chewing the end off a pen. Pointless.
right, because you're such the intellectual and comedic god.
off the high horse, cliff.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 07:09 AM   Officer #47
Ashlyn
Militia Lieutenant

I wouldn't call myself a nerd, because I'm not overly fantastic at anything at school... But I love books and read more than most of my freinds (someone else said that I think) and I spend a lot of time on the computer. I can also entertain myself for hours and don't need to be around other people to not be bored (which makes me sound kind of nerdy I guess) and like Kelsey, I love films that most of my friends would classify as weird or nerdy. Oh yes and I love nerdy guys, they're super cute The world needs nerds (not like me, like smart people who can solve the problems in the world)
Ashlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 07:43 AM   Senior Registered Member #48
DefyingGravity

I read manga, and sometimes watch anime. I love Broadway musicals. I want to take Trigonometry Honors. I love school. I like the Spice Girls and B*Witched.

If any of the above qualifies me as a "nerd," then I would say... yes, yes I am.
Old 03-07-2004, 10:24 AM   #49
Moe

I study physics and computer sciences, does that count?
Moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 02:46 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #50
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe
I study physics and computer sciences, does that count?
Yes...you nerd
Old 03-07-2004, 05:20 PM   #51
Moe

But I don't know anything about Star Trek, or roleplaying. I think the only SciFi show I have ever watched (albeit only a few episodes) is Stargate, and that mainly because I find Richard Dean Anderson very amusing. Do I still qualify?
Moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 07:13 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #52
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
right, because you're such the intellectual and comedic god.
off the high horse, cliff.
But the high horse is my friend. Thoroughbred too.
Old 04-07-2004, 01:13 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #53
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe
But I don't know anything about Star Trek, or roleplaying. I think the only SciFi show I have ever watched (albeit only a few episodes) is Stargate, and that mainly because I find Richard Dean Anderson very amusing. Do I still qualify?
Yes...I've only ever watched one sci fi show and it too is Stargate SG-1...has an excellent cast and yes, Richard Dean Anderson is very funny...deadpan delivery...excellent. It's also great that Amanda Tapping isn't bad to look at either

Then again...I have begun to get into roleplaying computer games in the last 3 years or so...not quite sad enough to do desktop roleplaying but still...
Old 04-07-2004, 04:24 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #54
Liam
Bogan Elite

Fucking hell Cliff, you're on fire.

I dont know if I'm a geek or a nerd. I dont really care either.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:57 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #55
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
Fucking hell Cliff, you're on fire.
Truth...Cliffeh rocketh.
Old 05-07-2004, 12:52 AM   Senior Registered Member #56
Richard
Dated

I promised dozens of posts ago that I would state wither I'm a nerd or not. Let's start, I collect horror movie buttons/pins(the cheap shit you can buy off ebay). I'm starting to have a huge fascination with collecting movie posters of my favorite films, and very big on memorabilia. I don't buy anything but DVD's, and I have no neighborhood friends. A hard-to-tell nerd is what I am.