On getting the girl - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-10-2004, 01:08 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #41
acliff
llama llama duck
 
acliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Posts: 1,818
Your flaw is that you are both a jackass and a fool.
__________________
Leave a message...
acliff is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 01:18 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #42
Mandy
Honourary Brit
 
Mandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dorothyville, USA
Posts: 3,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Your flaw is that you are both a jackass and a fool.
Your posts that demean people are no longer surpriseing and funny to me.
Mandy is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 01:23 AM   #43
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash
 
MeggieHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 244
You really need to stop responding to what all the other guys are saying here, because they hardly know there shit more than you do. Instead, listen to the females. Cause I know myself and all the other women out there better than any man ever will, even you.

Myself and many of the other attractive women here have told you that we think you're FULL OF SHIT. You're an ugly fag. Deal with it babe, and stop trying to sound like you're fabulous, cause you're not. None of us would ever date an asshole like you. Even if you are as hot as you say you are (which I won't believe until I see a picture...), I wouldn't even fuck you if I was dying of hornyness, cause you act like a huge prick (and I know you don't have one).
__________________
xo Meg
You can't live in the past, because you've got to live for the future.
MeggieHoops is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 02:04 AM   Senior Registered Member #44
Jacoby
'The Flapper'
 
Jacoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieHoops
Myself and many of the other attractive women here have told you that we think you're FULL OF SHIT.
Us studly, ripped, handsome, really-really-ridiculously-awesome men concur.... :icon_err:
__________________
I'm only here to remind Brad to take his protein pills daily.
Jacoby is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 03:37 AM   #45
NearokA
Member
 
NearokA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: seattle, washington
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieHoops
You really need to stop responding to what all the other guys are saying here, because they hardly know there shit more than you do. Instead, listen to the females. Cause I know myself and all the other women out there better than any man ever will, even you.

Myself and many of the other attractive women here have told you that we think you're FULL OF SHIT. You're an ugly fag. Deal with it babe, and stop trying to sound like you're fabulous, cause you're not. None of us would ever date an asshole like you. Even if you are as hot as you say you are (which I won't believe until I see a picture...), I wouldn't even fuck you if I was dying of hornyness, cause you act like a huge prick (and I know you don't have one).
I will press to get a good camera for christmas. I promised Leonie a special set of pictures, I will give you a special set as well.

It should only take me a few more months now to get ripped abs. I have decided to not do 500 crunches, but instead opting for weighted crunches and holding in a tense position for 5 seconds before the next crunch.

You know, I haven't met such hostility since Julesy. I like it. Keep it up. hehe. It's very entertaining.

OOh, Meggie! I got some Jenvene anti wrinkle cream. It's hella expensive! My god! Like 80$ for this little canister. How do women afford all this beauty shit? I feel your guys pain. I shall take note of this the next time I'm out with a hot thang and buy her some sushi. Well, it has some beta and alpha hydroxy, I hope it helps. I've noticed that my face is a bit softer and smoother...

Who said I was hot stuff? I said I was working on getting ripped, I never said I was hot stuff. Although you could have thought I implied it in my articles, but I never directly said I was hot stuff. I think it's sexy that you think I'm hot. Tee hee hee. No really, I'm soft spoken and I hardly ever yell. Actually, I don't talk at all much. I let my eyes and my lips do all the talking. Example: Today a woman was blocking my way. The bell had just rang and she was blocking the entrance way with her books and notes. I just looked at her in the eyes and gave her a soft smile, she smiled back, and politely moved her stuff. I think women can appreciate a man who doesn't talk that much.

So Meggie, since you seem to know everything, what's the best way to approach an incredibly drop dead gorgeous woman? If Keira Knightley was just standing there, waiting at the bus stop, what do you think the best course of action would be?

O Cliffy, I was serious about Cambridge and Oxford. lol. If I get in, you show me around England, okay? I doubt it, since they require such stringent academic success, but I will nevertheless try.

Meggie, how do you like www.bluefly.com? It's got good desinger stuff at very good savings, but it's still expensive.

MEgs! If the females would post more, that wouldn't be a problem....
__________________
I against I,
flesh of my flesh,
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 05:30 AM   #46
bob
Member
 
bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 240
you've spent the last page arguing with a female, yer daft cow. and half of this page is comprised of female posts. and just to be petty, i'm going to blame my academic failure on you. reading your posts kills more brain cells than sniffing petrol.
bob is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 05:40 AM   Officer #47
DragonRat
Officer
 
DragonRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: California
Posts: 507
So, a self-help guide from the same guy who wrote various journal entries to Keira on the forum, to apparently pique her romantic interest?

Honestly, I don't know how this thread has ever been initiated. Insecure men must understand the one driving force in a conversation or relationship with a woman: confidence. If you're not confident about who you are, and what you are capable of, then there's no point in striking up a conversation with a woman. In your mind, you've already lost the argument.

Oh, and the argument about nice guys finishing last, it's not necessarily true. The only reason nice guys don't get the girl, is because they're TOO nice. They refuse to allow themselves any say in a given relationship with a girl, and therefore lose the chance at anything real happening. Niceness is always a factor in meeting girls and making friendships, but you have to be honest and forthright - this includes confidence - to make anything more than that.

Oh, and one more thing: NearokA, don't act like you're the cock of the walk. Confidence is a strong point, but if it's your point to act like an asshole and expect people to either think you're really charming (in a stupid kind of way) or rebellious, then you need to stop a bit. And the whole usage of the word 'player' in reference to us other males...doesn't sit with me very well.

Have a nice day. This thread is too ridiculous to continue, but I'll wait another day.
__________________
"I like refried beans. That's why I want to try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good, and we're just wasting time." - Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 08:05 AM   #48
Nick
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Oregon, U.S.A.
Posts: 164
Okay since we've all agreed that Nearoka is a dip shit, could someone post some really helpful hints as to how to get girls. I would prefer for the girls to post some tips as I think girls do know what girls want more than us guys do. Unlike Nearoka I'm not under the arrogant delusion that I know everything about women, hell I don't think I know anything.
What do women really want? I mean they say they want sweet and sensitive guys and yet I find that hard to believe. You mean to tell me if a girl had to choose between a guy who was really nice but had very little money and a guy who is a total jackass but is a millionaire, the girl would choose the nice guy who's poor! I find that very hard to believe.
So answer the question ladies, and be totaly honest. Would you really choose the nice guy who really loves you but is barely able to support you or would you choose the rich guy that's a total jackass and just thinks of you as a sex object?
__________________
Religion is Myth-information.
All religions contain some truth but no religion contains all truth.

"Banish me from eden if you will,
but first let me eat of the fruit of knowledge."
~Col. Robert Green Ingersoll
Nick is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 08:59 AM   #49
bob
Member
 
bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 240
obviously what you do is seduce the rich guy, marry him, divorce him later and take half his assets with you, then marry the nice guy and have his children

but really, who knows? everyone wants something different. it's not a matter of the generic "one". one size does not fit all (oh... that can have bad connotations)

plus i think people have this crazy notion that they can change the nature of another person (anyone seen 'the shape of things'?) if a girl dates a rich jackass, it's not necessarily because she's solely attracted to jerks (though she might be. put her in therapy and find out) its always possible that she stays with him because she thinks she can change/improve him. what are the chances of being able to change the nature of a perennial sleaze? it's paradoxical.
bob is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 09:51 AM   #50
Glare
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightfreak
why does cliff always put it where I like it
Cliff's goal in life is to please people and tell them exactly what they want to hear.
 
Old 20-10-2004, 09:51 AM   #51
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash
 
MeggieHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
You mean to tell me if a girl had to choose between a guy who was really nice but had very little money and a guy who is a total jackass but is a millionaire, the girl would choose the nice guy who's poor! I find that very hard to believe.
So answer the question ladies, and be totaly honest. Would you really choose the nice guy who really loves you but is barely able to support you or would you choose the rich guy that's a total jackass and just thinks of you as a sex object?
The nice guy who really loved me, 100%. Maybe that's just because I don't actually need a guy's money to support me, because I have money of my own, but even if I didn't...who wants to be stuck for all eternity with a huge asshole? I think any woman that wasn't a complete flake would realize that money is not the right reason to get into a relationship.

So to the guys - answer the same question. Nice/shy girl with no money or banging hottie with a ton of money and a foul attitude? I'm curious.
__________________
xo Meg
You can't live in the past, because you've got to live for the future.
MeggieHoops is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 11:16 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #52
apoggy
Mmm Marmite
 
apoggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightfreak
why does cliff always put it where I like it
Cliff's goal in life is to please people and tell them exactly what they want to hear.
Misquoting. how funny of you.
apoggy is offline  
Old 20-10-2004, 11:20 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #53
acliff
llama llama duck
 
acliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Posts: 1,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
Your posts that demean people are no longer surpriseing and funny to me.
You see dear, that if you'd read Nearoka's post just before mine, that he's arguing that other people are jackasses and fools, and implying he is the wiseman, who has things to teach. Which is evidently not the case. It wasn't supposed to be 'surprising' or funny, perhaps you're being irritable due to something else?

Nearoka, I hate Oxford and Cambridge, as more often than not, they are full of stuck up twats, with the idea that they are smarter and in someway better than everyone else. In that sense, you fit right in, unfortunately your lack of intelligence would make you only worthy of serving Oxbridge students kebabs on the street.

You think I'd look after you, and show you around, because you're Korean? I'm an equal opportunity hater, and I fucking hate you. You're lucky I don't know what you look like, as if I saw you in the street, I'd put a boot through your 'perfect' face.

Now I'm locking this, as it appears to be the unspoken wish of the masses.
And I so do love to please people and tell them what they want to hear.
__________________
Leave a message...
acliff is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.