Does Keira do charity work? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 12:40 PM   #1
Kyle_West

Does Keira do charity work?

By charity I mean a movie with a budget of 10 dollars. If so, call me. HA!

*locked*

Old 01-07-2004, 01:11 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
Narg
Westie Yobbo

hm, why post rubbish, i though this thread was actually going to be informative, if u really wanted to know, yes she does do charity, for some dyslexis foundation or some shit i think... if u didnt want to know, then.. wtf.
Old 01-07-2004, 01:21 PM   #3
Kyle_West

hah

kinda a little bit of both. Despite me being the only person who needs to have a little fun everywhere he goes this was a joke to make fun of myself. Also, it is a change from your traditional Keira talk on here. Always "She is hot" or maybe "She is hot". I suspect this will get locked, thats more of a joke and I know it. Before this forum was put back up I'd do this once in a while. It's made for you to....giggle. Despite that isn't everything on this forum rubbish? How many times does someone need to say she is hot? or the I saw her for 10 seconds on abc! It gets annoying and this is a break away, but yeah 99% chance I say of lock so dont worry about me ruining the usual buzz on this section. Anywho is it our concern if she does charity? Sure its nice but it doesn't exactly make us feel different about her acting.

Old 01-07-2004, 03:13 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #4
Liam
Bogan Elite

Like, oh my God.

I liked your explanatory spiel. I loved it. But not enough to prevent the inevitable. Locked.

If anyone knows anything about Keira and *real* charity work, PM a mod and get this train wreck unlocked.
Closed Thread