TV Sightings - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 28-06-2004, 11:21 PM   Officer #41
EmotionSickness
Cutie

I'm watching E! News Live right now and I tuned in about 15 minutes late. I'm pretty sure her part has passed.

Anyone know at what part of the show it was on? Maybe they'll re-run it.

Edit: I just caught (and recorded) Keira on tonight's Entertainment Tonight. It's not a very big spot, but they talk to Keira, Clive and some other guy (Hugh Dancy maybe?). Ohh and Jerry Bruckheimer, too. They show some behind the scenes stuff I haven't seen before, as well. Earlier in the show, while talking about the Britney engagement, Keira is shown saying "Ohh that's great. Good for her.", or something to that effect. ET re-runs tonight around midnight.

Last edited by EmotionSickness; 28-06-2004 at 11:43 PM.
EmotionSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2004, 11:50 PM   Knightley News #42
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
I'm watching E! News Live right now and I tuned in about 15 minutes late. I'm pretty sure her part has passed.

Anyone know at what part of the show it was on? Maybe they'll re-run it.

Oh my God - Keira AND Giuliana Depandi in the same room? I don't think I would have been responsible for my actions if I'd have been there!

Enjoy:
http://www.keiraweb.com/enl290604intro.wmv
http://www.keiraweb.com/enl290604.wmv

Paul
Old 29-06-2004, 12:12 AM   Senior Registered Member #43
Richard
Dated

What the hell? Her hair! Well that was a swiff kick in the groan. No, it's alright... it caught me off guard for the moment... but she's not going to have that for her next movie is she? I still like her. Did she cut it? Or is it rolled up?
Old 29-06-2004, 12:26 AM   Senior Registered Member #44
Louie

I think it was just rolled up. I didn't think it looked that bad, although she looks better when her hair is straight and let down.
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2004, 12:29 AM   Senior Registered Member #45
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie
I think it was just rolled up. I didn't think it looked that bad, although she looks better when her hair is straight and let down.
That's where I was getting at. I may have sounded a little P.O.'d.

EDIT: Her hair was rolled up. I'm relieved now...

Last edited by Richard; 29-06-2004 at 04:00 AM.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2004, 03:51 AM   #46
guinie22
Newcomer

Keira was also on Extra tonight, besides E! news! I didn't record it , but they repeat it(at least where I live the next day at 11:30a.m. central time). Hope that helps if anyone was interested! Oh, waite, they are doing all the Wimbledone stuff, so it might not be on .
guinie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2004, 09:02 AM   Officer #47
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightleyNews
Oh my God - Keira AND Giuliana Depandi in the same room? I don't think I would have been responsible for my actions if I'd have been there!

Enjoy:
http://www.keiraweb.com/enl290604intro.wmv
http://www.keiraweb.com/enl290604.wmv

Paul
thanks for the movie's paul, i have only 5channels on my tv and no cabel tv, therefore i never can watch those shows.
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2004, 04:19 AM   Senior Registered Member #48
Louie

Well Keira was pretty good on Letterman. It was pretty much the same as the Leno interview, but I liked this one more for some reason. They showed new footage of KA, where Keira is in a battle scene.
Old 30-06-2004, 04:40 AM   Senior Registered Member #49
Spire
InSpire Me

I saw Keira on Letterman. I was great, I dunno, I love seeing Keira in motion. I have to admit, King Arthur doesn't look to be a great movie, but I'll watch it over and over just to see Keira. Btw, does anyone know where I can find her Leno interview online? Much thanks in advance.
Spire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2004, 04:52 AM   Senior Registered Member #50
Louie

You can find the Leno interview at http://www.keiraweb.com/

I agree with Spire about the movie, I don't think it is gonna be very good. But I am gonna end up buying it and watching a billion times. And yes, Keira in motion brings a smile to my face.
Old 30-06-2004, 09:08 AM   #51
Kyle_West

Crap!

I miss all the freaking interviews. Today is wednesday at 5:06 am here and I forgot Keira was on Letterman so I saw Spiderman 2....Also I forgot about E! Im such a shit! I told myself I wouldn't miss letterman. wow im pissed. Let me know if it comes on again. Or when Paul gets it up
Old 30-06-2004, 09:27 AM   Officer #52
EmotionSickness
Cutie

You can still catch her this morning on ABC's Good Morning America, Kyle (at & 7:00 Central Time) and again tomorrow moring at 7 AM Central on The Early Show on CBS.
Old 30-06-2004, 12:06 PM   Knightley News #53
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_West
I miss all the freaking interviews. Today is wednesday at 5:06 am here and I forgot Keira was on Letterman so I saw Spiderman 2....Also I forgot about E! Im such a shit! I told myself I wouldn't miss letterman. wow im pissed. Let me know if it comes on again. Or when Paul gets it up
I have the E! premiere segment online now.
We get Letterman tonight here in the UK.

Paul
Old 30-06-2004, 01:07 PM   Senior Registered Member #54
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Awesome, cant wait, i always download the footage of your website, down here in Australia we get letterman like a month late :P.
Old 30-06-2004, 01:25 PM   Officer #55
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Just watched her on GMA. Her hair looks so much better now. She still has the bangs, but they're trimmed a bit and her hair has been straightened, it's not all shaggy and wavy like at the KA premiere. Cute, casual outfit, too. Too bad the interview lasted a grand total of maybe four minutes, tops.

Something I'm just now noticing: when did her voice get so nasal? She really talks through her nose a lot now; she didn't used to do that. It's almost like her 'interview voice'. You know, some celebs (or people in general, really) put on a sort of fake (for lack of a better word) voice when talking to strangers or, say, interviewers. All I know is she doesn't sound quite like that in the movies.
Old 30-06-2004, 03:22 PM   Officer #56
Renegade
Stock Boy

Keira on Letterman. First off, David seemed a little more interested in The Jacket as to King Arthur. He apparently was infatuated with the title that he couldn't stop talking about it. On the other hand, they basically discussed her training, battle scenes, and childhood (the whole agent at 3 thing). And Keira didn't admit she was dating that one guy when asked about a boyfriend. The interview was actually quite funny. David thought Keira said "worriers" when she actually meant to say "warriors" (the whole accent thing).
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 12:39 AM   Senior Registered Member #57
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Pitty there not on in Australia, but i think / hope someone will upload a rip.
Old 01-07-2004, 03:21 AM   Senior Registered Member #58
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
Just watched her on GMA. Her hair looks so much better now. She still has the bangs, but they're trimmed a bit and her hair has been straightened, it's not all shaggy and wavy like at the KA premiere. Cute, casual outfit, too. Too bad the interview lasted a grand total of maybe four minutes, tops.

Something I'm just now noticing: when did her voice get so nasal? She really talks through her nose a lot now; she didn't used to do that. It's almost like her 'interview voice'. You know, some celebs (or people in general, really) put on a sort of fake (for lack of a better word) voice when talking to strangers or, say, interviewers. All I know is she doesn't sound quite like that in the movies.
Ladies & Gentlemen, I fucking missed it! "Apparently", I got the damn date wrong. I haven't missed a single Keira appearance until now. So don't expect me to upload it because I feel like shit. I'm sorry for all those who were counting on me. It kinda sucks when only two people can capture videos.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:35 AM   #59
Edward

lets just hope paul has it captured
Old 01-07-2004, 12:02 PM   Knightley News #60
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward
lets just hope paul has it captured
I don't get Good Morning America, being in Merrie Olde Englande.

I've got Letterman which will be online tonight. It didn't finish till half past one this morning so I was too tired to edit the file.

All the vids so far are now together on the promotions page, including a new one from Sky News last night which had premiere interviews and more clips:
http://www.keiraweb.com/kapromo.html

Paul