Keira looks more like Natalie Portman,if you notice, - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 12-08-2004, 03:01 AM   #21
bryan

If I'm not mistaken, universities tend to be much more lenient towards people with status, such as Natalie Portman. Nothing against her though, she obviously is quite intelligent and has a very secure future ahead of her.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 03:45 AM   Officer #22
Renegade
Stock Boy

To me, there was only one time I thought Keira sort of resembled Natalie. That was in PoTC, when Barbossa and his crew are paddling to the treasure cave on rowboats to spill Elizabeth's blood. Keira has a close-up in that shot, and for a sec, I coulda swore it was Natalie (Am I the only one who noticed that? ). Other than that occasion, I've never really noticed any similarities between the two. She looks more like Winona Ryder anyway :P.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2004, 11:56 PM   #23
Waronthevirus
Newcomer

The only time i mistook Nathalie for Keira was , when she was playing in "Cold mountain" with the baby on the ground and the woman was being held against the pole yadiyadiyada, etc, and she was screaming by the little cottage and i thought "Hey she looks a lot like keira." and for the moment i thought it was up until i saw the end credits of course.
Waronthevirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 12:23 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #24
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
Oh, come on. Everyone and their mom seems to get a degree in psychology (and half of them do absolutely nothing with it); I was speaking from personal experiences. But, that's neither here nor there, so perhaps I was a bit rash in saying that, and I'm sorry if I offended you.

I'm still sick of all the Natalie/Harvard talk, though and, in my opinion, it has ZERO to do with her physical appearance (now that's erroneous right there -- to suggest that being a little smarter than average makes her look better, but please don't get looks confused with overall attractiveness ... because that's not what I'm talking about here).

ANYway, this comparison is ridiculous and tired and has definitely run its course (and this is all I'm going to comment on the subject). I'm sure this will be locked soon enough.
Good points all.

To clarify, I read in a newspaper the other day, about a girl having passed a psychology degree with only half a brain. I'm not talking in a joking sense, I'm talking half a brain missing due to a catastrophic brain disease in which she lost her memory and her attention span.
What that says about psychology courses in general I don't know, it is still very impressive that Natalie did psychology at Harvard. Now if she had done physics, or something worthwhile... (:P) I'd be perhaps more impressed.

Actually I've found that you can generally tell who is intelligent and who is not by what they look like. Even without speaking to them, I can guess at their accent, area of my local area they are from, how intelligent they are, how moody they are with alarming accuracy. Perhaps due to years of bus stop window observations and customer relations. Natalie to me has always looked smart, even before going to harvard. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but I mean who every thought that Britney or Jessica Simpson could be smart from how they looked?

Those with intelligence seem to have more class.
Old 17-08-2004, 12:34 AM   #25
keira_lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Actually I've found that you can generally tell who is intelligent and who is not by what they look like.
Give me your reading, oh wise one. clicky, clicky again
Old 17-08-2004, 08:01 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #26
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by keira_lover
Give me your reading, oh wise one. clicky, clicky again
Do you want the good news, or the bad news first?
Old 17-08-2004, 08:34 AM   Senior Registered Member #27
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

They both don't look very intelligent. I think Cliff's theory works for people who obviously have a brain defect. Of course you then get that Hawking dude who's in the motorised wheelchair...

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote