Keira and computers - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2004, 07:14 PM   #1
Graham

Keira and computers

ive been here long enough to realise that many belive Keira does not have a computer, or dosent have access to one... but when i just read the questions asked from fans in the NOW magazine or whatever on puals website , she states she never leaves home without an IPOD, the best thing that ever was created she said..... now i ask, if this was a true answer, and it really was her.. how in gods name could she have an ipod, and listen to music without downloading music or copying cd's to it without a computer? its not possible? and it has to be a computer she is closely tied with because she has to install the program to use it, so its not like she can walk into a library and use it....... i ask you, does this smell fishy! ibet she reads these baords, and is a poster.... under the name.... apoggy!
#35 to the KK posse
Old 13-08-2004, 07:16 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Keira isn't a complete cunt. poggs :P

Last edited by Hazzle; 14-08-2004 at 12:03 AM.
Old 13-08-2004, 08:42 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Someone else could download songs onto it for her...we've discussed this before...she's, I believe, always said her brother is a large influence in what she listens to, and admits to not having much of a clue about popular music...listening to whatever friends and family recommend.
Old 13-08-2004, 11:45 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #4
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
ibet she reads these baords, and is a poster.... under the name.... apoggy!
Damn, my cover is blown, anybody wanting to buy me expensive gifts (with receipts) PM me for my address (Manchester is my secret hideout)
Old 13-08-2004, 11:46 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Yeah...we got to meet Apoggy in person too...must say the disguise was VERY convincing...he looked JUST like an ugly Mancunian rather than a stunning London lass.
Old 14-08-2004, 04:45 AM   Senior Registered Member #6
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Ooo I've talked to Keira! PM me with your adress! :P

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
Old 14-08-2004, 05:35 AM   #7
Graham

before this goes to total :icon_spam i just wanted to say, that maybe she really does? like have some computer knowlege, its a little far fetched EVERYSONG she downloads is from friends and family. maybe they recoomend them but shes not like " i want music, big brother please oh ever so much give me some tunes"
#35 to the KK posse
Old 14-08-2004, 05:52 AM   Senior Registered Member #8
Narg
Westie Yobbo

She would be to busy to download her own music, she prolly visits her bro every now and then, and he chucks some new songs on there for her.
Old 14-08-2004, 11:25 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narg
She would be to busy to download her own music, she prolly visits her bro every now and then, and he chucks some new songs on there for her.
See this man has some sense

She blatently has said she's only just acquired an interest in music...so ffs she's hardly likely to be downloading by the truckload. Oh, and she probably...hmmm...buys CDs too?

She herself has said in interviews that she is terrible with computers. That's worth the EXACT same amount as her saying she loves her IPOD...you either give them equal recognition as true, or count both of them as untrue...but you can't use one to disprove the other. For me the only logical conclusion is both are true, and she gets someone else to download tunes for her...as she has no reason to lie about either...but that's just me <shrugs>.
Old 14-08-2004, 05:59 PM   Senior Registered Member #10
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Yeah, who cares that she has somebody else download songs into her iPod?
Old 14-08-2004, 06:06 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #11
acliff
llama llama duck

Besides, Itunes is not the hardest thing to use in the world....
Old 14-08-2004, 06:06 PM   First Class Member Officer #12
Sarah
Nice

For her own sake, I hope she doesn't visit sites or forums like this. It'd be enough to scare anyone into hiding.
Old 14-08-2004, 06:49 PM   #13
Graham

you make good points, but ive never seen t he interview where she says she is bad at computers, so at this time its just me beliving somone uncredited on the internet telling me that... even though magazines do lie alot.... anyways buying cds? sorry ipods dont play cds bud... nice try though
#35 to the KK posse
Old 14-08-2004, 06:52 PM   Senior Registered Member #14
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
you make good points, but ive never seen t he interview where she says she is bad at computers, so at this time its just me beliving somone uncredited on the internet telling me that... even though magazines do lie alot.... anyways buying cds? sorry ipods dont play cds bud... nice try though

I think someone meant buying CD's, then transfering the tracks onto her iPod, VIA COMPUTER.
Hey, I have an idea, ask KEIRA!!

Old 14-08-2004, 09:52 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #15
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
I think someone meant buying CD's, then transfering the tracks onto her iPod, VIA COMPUTER.
Hey, I have an idea, ask KEIRA!!

Actually I meant she may not really care if her IPOD is up to date with new tracks...she may only download new tracks every so often...and thus having to get someone else to do it wouldn't be that tough...and she may then use a cd player to play actual CDs whenever she wants to hear something new...try using logic next time, eh ?

I'm well aware the IPOD doesn't play CDs, dimwit.

Oh...and who fucking cares? Stalker alert
Old 15-08-2004, 02:14 AM   Senior Registered Member #16
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Actually I meant she may not really care if her IPOD is up to date with new tracks...she may only download new tracks every so often...and thus having to get someone else to do it wouldn't be that tough...and she may then use a cd player to play actual CDs whenever she wants to hear something new...try using logic next time, eh ?

I'm well aware the IPOD doesn't play CDs, dimwit.

Oh...and who fucking cares? Stalker alert

That would be exactly what I would do if I had an iPod, download maby one or two songs a week, max.
...On the other hand, if you had $400 to spend on a 30-gig iPod, then I'm sure you have the money to buy the CD's/ songs to go with it. Jesus, it's called a sense oh humor, hazz.
Old 15-08-2004, 12:01 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #17
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
Jesus, it's called a sense oh humor, hazz.
Yes it is (well it's a sense of humoUr but we won't get picky)...shame you don't have one

I wasn't criticising you

Quote:
That would be exactly what I would do if I had an iPod, download maby one or two songs a week, max.
...On the other hand, if you had $400 to spend on a 30-gig iPod, then I'm sure you have the money to buy the CD's/ songs to go with it.
Oh ho ho ho...sarcasm...done terribly...oh well, an A for effort I suppose

My point was she's not that into music...she's said so...she's developing a strong interest over time, but I doubt she's like some of us here who need to have really new music all the time...as such her iPod is probably updated with new music a lot less often...and should she hear something she likes, rather than going to the effort of getting someone else to download it for her, she probably buys the CD. Also...she's a busy woman, probably has little free time as it is...and since music isn't one of her major passions (unlike cinema) I doubt she spends THAT much time worrying about music. But who blooming cares? It's so mundane, trivial and stalker-esque.

Hmmm...this thread's fast descending into flaming...some people have NO sense of humour <sigh>. It's also worrying just how buggered people are about this stuff...ahh yes, I remember the days of Keira obsession...it'll pass with time...has for me
Old 15-08-2004, 01:32 PM   Senior Registered Member #18
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Keira is too busy to just sit around listning to music and downloading songs. Hers a hypothesis, she got an ipod, one way or another, her brother filled it with music, she said thanks, and through it in her handbag, listened to it a couple of times, when she isnt busy, which wouldnt be often. She most likley likes listening to it, but i think your all forgeting one drastic point, shes to busy!, just because she stated she liked to listen to her ipod in one interview, it dosnt meen shes a warez ferret with headphones on all the time. Shes just simply to busy!, and the days she does have off, im sure she would prefer to spend them with jamie or her family.. :err:
Old 15-08-2004, 04:04 PM   #19
Graham

i say somone lock this thread for thegood intrest of the board atm, becuase it will just turn into a flame fiesta on me.
#35 to the KK posse
Old 15-08-2004, 04:31 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #20
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narg
Keira is too busy to just sit around listning to music and downloading songs. Hers a hypothesis, she got an ipod, one way or another, her brother filled it with music, she said thanks, and through it in her handbag, listened to it a couple of times, when she isnt busy, which wouldnt be often. She most likley likes listening to it, but i think your all forgeting one drastic point, shes to busy!, just because she stated she liked to listen to her ipod in one interview, it dosnt meen shes a warez ferret with headphones on all the time. Shes just simply to busy!, and the days she does have off, im sure she would prefer to spend them with jamie or her family.. :err:
What he said.

Ok...LOCKED, on the request of the author of the thread.
Closed Thread