Keira on Leno - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 24-06-2004, 11:58 PM   #61
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Well...perhaps you'd like to read the rules on that?
maybe you should... you go damn much offtopic dude...
please stay ontopic for once...

this discussion is over.

Oencross you want me to mirror it? bcuz you mentiont to take it offline again...
Old 25-06-2004, 12:04 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #62
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical Vortex

this discussion is over.

Oencross you want me to mirror it? bcuz you mentiont to take it offline again...
maybeyoushouldreadthe rulz on posting cuz ur sorta gvng me a headache reading your posts. lolz!!1
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 12:05 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #63
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical Vortex
Err...I have read the rules...here they are...

Quote:
1. One account per user. Known cheaters will be banned.

2. Do not incite flaming (abuse and arguments) or mindless chatter (spam). Threads should have a clear title and a singular topic promoting healthy discussion or comment.

3. No Netspeak. This means we do not tolerate condensed use of shorthand or abbreviated prose in the style of SMS text messages "wot r u doin m8?" or "1337 sp34k" leet speak. If you are educated enough to use the internet then your ability to write correct English must reflect this.

4. Avatars must not exceed 80x80px and 20kb. Signatures must not exceed 300x70 and may be posted no more than once per thread. NO ANIMATION is allowed in either graphics.

5. Users found in breach of Keira Knightley's privacy, including but not limited to disclosure of home address, email address, telephone number or other regular points of contact other than the designated fanmail address will, at the administrator's discretion, find themselves banned.

6. Do not post the same topic in multiple forums, find the most appropriate one before you hit the submit button.

7. If you were the last person to post on a thread yet have more to add, use the edit button to amend your post. There's few things more annoying than watching someone talk to themselves for five posts because they didn't qualify for the common sense course.

8. Everything the Mods & Admins say is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This is a dictatorship not a democracy. If you disagree with any of our decisions you are more than welcome to start your own forum elsewhere.
Notice the bits in bold? No mention of going off topic...oh...and pointing out someone is in breach of the rules, in a perfectly polite manner is not generally considered going "off topic". I might be guilty of it a fair bit...but this is NOT one of those occasions...

Quote:
this discussion is over.
Really? So why'd you continue it then? Oh, right...you have to have the last word...sorry mate...I rarely give it up...and since in this case YOU'RE in the wrong...I refuse to...how about you just be polite about it and accept you were wrong? I could take criticism from you if you even had the dignity or humility to accept you were wrong in the first place...
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 12:08 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #64
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

To make it easier I'll have the last words.

Both of you are guilty of rule breaking, you both can be considered at times as 'spammers' and arguing over petty things isn't goig to help get this forum back on track. Post ONLY on topic in future and try not to fight petty fights that spoil threads.
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 12:14 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #65
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Fair point Poggs, but I was on topic before "someone" decided to take pot shots at it...I shall reiterate...

Keira looked uber stunning.

Guinness is THE awesome.

And to add something new...the Interview rocked...she's getting better at this whole "dealing with the fame" thing, isn't she?
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 09:37 AM   Senior Registered Member #66
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

The hair wasn't that bad, but like everyonelse said, the dress was cleverly designed to direct attention to the breasts which Keira isn't very good (?) in. The hair covering the eyes looks cool, better than some of her photoshoots.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 09:42 AM   #67
Glare

Hair was ok, dress was shit house though, if she had breasts it would be different but, when you have nothing, why show it?