Question - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 04:09 AM   #1
NearokA

Question

So I was wondering, what is the purpose of these sex forums if no one really posts anything about sex? The name is a misnomer. You probably should just get rid of this forum altogether.

Should someone like Martha or me even decide to post anything sexually related, all we get are insults from the community. I guess things really haven't changed even in these modern times. I guess it's no different from throwing stones at whores, am I right?

I think some of the moderators here take their job a little too seriously. Which is kinda sad if you stop and think about it for a moment. But I can understand, I mean, these Keira Knightley wavefront forums (if we can even call it that anymore since nobody talks about Keira anyways) are their lives and sometimes they get sucked in too deep.

I vote that Duckula should get a week vacation off from moderating. You know, just to lighten up a bit and realize that this is just a discussion forum, not reality (hehe).

You know what the most ironic thing is? Duckula pretends to be a macho badass but I think he's far from it. You see, instead of intellectually arguing a point of view, he just locks it. I guess it's too much on his brain. I mean, Cliffy is insulting, but he's funny insulting. I like him. He reminds me of Hassel. And Liam just replies with all these one liners that doesn't make sense at first. But if I get drunk enough and read it really slow, sometimes I find what he has to say profound. lol.

ANyways, If you don't want me to talk about sex, don't have a sex forum. Please. I'm going to continue to post in here until you guys get rid of it or ban me. ANd the more you lock my threads, the more I'll post and the more explicit I'll be.

And if you think I cannot talk about sex for very long, believe me, you're wrong.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
Old 02-10-2004, 04:14 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
I vote that Duckula should get a week vacation off from moderating. You know, just to lighten up a bit and realize that this is just a discussion forum, not reality (hehe).
But he's the glue that holds up these forums. Without him, were just the peanut butter, or the swallow! This place would be hell ver. 2.0 without him.
Old 02-10-2004, 04:29 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
Spire
InSpire Me

NearokA, can you get any gayer?

Let's put it this way, you hang around the Keira Girls forum. A forum "exclusively for the female members".

Please, either realize you're a fag, or leave. You're incredibly immature, you have a false sense of intelligence, and you're a sex-crazed moron. And I'm not the only one who knows that.
Old 02-10-2004, 05:01 AM   Officer #4
Renegade
Stock Boy

Quote:

You know what the most ironic thing is? Duckula pretends to be a macho badass but I think he's far from it. You see, instead of intellectually arguing a point of view, he just locks it. I guess it's too much on his brain. I mean, Cliffy is insulting, but he's funny insulting. I like him. He reminds me of Hassel. And Liam just replies with all these one liners that doesn't make sense at first. But if I get drunk enough and read it really slow, sometimes I find what he has to say profound. lol.
Thing is, both Duckula and Liam have been moderating/administrating this site for well over a year. They've dealt with too many people like you to even give a damn anymore. Hence the one liners and quick locks.
Old 02-10-2004, 05:51 AM   #5
NearokA

Profound is a good thing. I like Liam.

And since when was liking sex a bad thing? Man, we should have a KK wavefront meeting sometime. I'll sex up all the women and then they can tell me from personal experience if sex is a bad thing.

I'll make a bet with you. I think the women will stop thinking of me as some preverted old fool if they experience what I say first hand. How can you truly know something unless you've experienced it? How can you be so judgemental when all you've experienced is the old "in and out" from amateur high school boys?
--Mos Def
Old 02-10-2004, 06:28 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #6
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Quote:

I vote that Duckula should get a week vacation off from moderating.
I vote that you should just shut up. <----I had to edit myself.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:43 AM   #7
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
I vote that you should just shut up. <----I had to edit myself.
I love you MAndy
--Mos Def
Old 02-10-2004, 06:47 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #8
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Quote:
I love you MAndy
Me too.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:50 AM   #9
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
Me too.
Oooh, a woman who loves herself. That's really sexy. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise, you should never lose it.
--Mos Def
Old 02-10-2004, 08:55 AM   Officer #10
DragonRat
Officer

While I'm faded and listening to Jack Johnson - a combo I highly recommend, by the way - I'd just like to say this much:

This forum is based upon the serious discussion of sex and sexual issues. I'm an honest-enough individual to know that I have very little knowledge on the subject of sex, so I tend not to patrol this particular forum. But I do know that a serious and objective tone must be used on this forum, because some people have real problems (or believe they do), and they would simply like a friend, with whom to sympathize.

There's no need for parody or situational humor in these forums, so if you must speak, NaerokA, then I suggest you become a little less chauvinistic and a little bit more caring and respectful for the rest of the members on this forum.

Oh, and don't threaten any of us. It simply doesn't improve our community spirit here, and it really makes you look like a total asshole. In the beginning, you seemed to be an inquisitive and rather infatuatory agent of your own Keira Knightley Fan Club. With that I find somewhat comical, but I admired your near-obsessive admiration of Keira. But now you just want to get on edge with everyone. It's unwise to push these things.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
Old 02-10-2004, 09:41 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #11
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
So I was wondering, what is the purpose of these sex forums if no one really posts anything about sex? The name is a misnomer. You probably should just get rid of this forum altogether.

Should someone like Martha or me even decide to post anything sexually related, all we get are insults from the community. I guess things really haven't changed even in these modern times. I guess it's no different from throwing stones at whores, am I right?

I think some of the moderators here take their job a little too seriously. Which is kinda sad if you stop and think about it for a moment. But I can understand, I mean, these Keira Knightley wavefront forums (if we can even call it that anymore since nobody talks about Keira anyways) are their lives and sometimes they get sucked in too deep.

ANyways, If you don't want me to talk about sex, don't have a sex forum. Please. I'm going to continue to post in here until you guys get rid of it or ban me. ANd the more you lock my threads, the more I'll post and the more explicit I'll be.

And if you think I cannot talk about sex for very long, believe me, you're wrong.
I'm sure you can talk the talk, but from the sounds of it when some guy is pounding you in the arse, you don't last half as long as you claim.

It appears like you've taken it upon yourself to be irritating. Which is fair enough, some people just can't help it. Firstly this is a relationship & sexuality forum, not a 'sex' forum. There is actually a difference, which naturally you and Martha/princess don't seem to realise.
Secondly if you can't get on with the people here, for whatever reason, but for now it seems to be your pigheaded self righteous, obnoxious personality, with the deluded thinking that you're at all better than any of us, please leave.

I'll put it in otherwords that your feeble mind can understand.
If you don't like it, or how its run, fuck off you rampant cockjockey.