Thank you Girls - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2004, 05:51 AM   #1
NearokA

Thank you Girls

Since Duckula so thoughtfully decided to close my previous post, I'd like to take this time to thank the girls of Keira Wavefront. Today I got my hair dyed and razor cut. It cost something like $90. I got a brown base dye with two shades of blonde for my highlights. It really looks great. And the razor cut is always nice, it gives my hair some definition and flair.

Anyways, Thank you girls so much. I especially liked the Dove shampoo. I bought a 2 in one conditioner and shampoo. Uh, quick question, which is better, the 2 in 1 or a seperate shampoo and conditioner?

My hairstylist commented on my hair. She said it was really shiny and beautiful. She said most guys don't take time to make their hair soft and shiny and she thought I was unique among them. I mean, I couldn't have done it without you guys.

I didn't get the perm afterall. Only because my hair is still too short. I think by December my hair will be long enough. I looked at some hairstyles with waves. You know, like sine waves. They look really sexy.

So there is this wrinkle on my face that's really bothering me. It seems that vitamin E just isn't doing it. I thought about buying some cream with Beta and Alpha Hydroxy. But iono. I guess I need you girls' help one more time.

Thank you girls very much. And if you girls ever want to get sexed up properly by a guy who reads and watches videos (they say knowledge is power, hehe) of that, just PM me. I mean, I know how to get some really nice scented oil and candles and we can do massages all night. Nude of course, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Another quick question, how are you girls doing on your sexuality? I always encourage my ladies to dance in front of mirrors naked or cook naked or whatever as long as they are naked. Not that I'm perverted or anything, but it just helps them to feel comfortable with their bodies. I think the limiting factor during sex for a woman is that she never feels comfortable with her body and so she's more concerned with what her man thinks of her naked rather than focused on just enjoying the experience. I think every woman should have one of those body mirrors. That way every day she can keep track of how her body is looking and what needs improvement (ie ass, stomach, legs etc.). If you never look at yourself naked, you'll never know what needs to be improved and toned. I mean, these are just my thoughts. I would like feedback very much.

Help me to understand. Please?
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
Old 01-10-2004, 06:22 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Shut the hell up.
Old 01-10-2004, 06:32 AM   #3
Bait

lol...i missed the last thread from not being active but i wont miss this one
btw why do you always want to try girl products?
also attention whore or fag? i go for mix of both
Old 01-10-2004, 08:29 AM   #4
Glare

On a similar note, I have my nails done today at a cost of $140, my boyfriend said they look great, we had sex soon after.

Old 01-10-2004, 09:35 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #5
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Exciting news, I still don't give a shit. Locked.
Old 01-10-2004, 12:41 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #6
Liam
Bogan Elite

On a seperate note, if the seedy PM's I received complaints about don't stop, you'll find yourself banned in short order.

kthx.
Closed Thread